The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration

On 3/26/2019 at 12:47 PM, Owly said:

You could go do some homework and come back and try again.

Better still, why don't you just dry up on with your constant crybaby whining about Trump.

On 3/26/2019 at 12:24 PM, Owly said:

Nope, we are waiting for the full Mueller report to be made public. The Russians are already gearing up to mess with the 2020 election.

How would you know what the Russians are up to? Do you have some inside contact with Putin? Come on spill it out. Who is your contact? I am awaiting. :D

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Better still, why don't you just dry up on with your constant crybaby whining about Trump.

How would you know what the Russians are up to? Do you have some inside contact with Putin? Come on spill it out. Who is your contact? I am awaiting. :D

Who is whining? Obviously you didn't do your homework, and yes I have direct comms. with Putin.

17 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

More confusion...impeachment does not mean removal from office.   That takes a trial and conviction in the Senate.

President Clinton was impeached but served two full terms, was sued in civil court,  fined, and disbarred.

I think that Owly is colluding with the leftist democrats. Time for another special inquisition to be created. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Owly said:

Who is whining? Obviously you didn't do your homework, and yes I have direct comms. with Putin.

WOW. So, I must assume that you are in collusion with the Russians and Putin, eh? Disgusting.  You will be in big time trouble when I talk to Trump tonight. Trump and me are good buddies. 

It is sure starting to look to me like you failed your homework. Soory to have to tell you but you failed the course. Bad boy. Goodbye. :P

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

WOW. So, I must assume that you are in collusion with the Russians and Putin, eh? Disgusting.  You will be in big time trouble when I talk to Trump tonight. Trump and me are good buddies. 

It is sure starting to look to me like you failed your homework. Soory to have to tell you but you failed the course. Bad boy. Goodbye. :P

Trump and Putin are probably already chatting on the phone. They are good buddies too in case you missed it. He takes Putin's word over his entire intel. system.

12 minutes ago, Owly said:

Trump and Putin are probably already chatting on the phone. They are good buddies too in case you missed it. He takes Putin's word over his entire intel. system.

I like it when Trump and Putin talk together. It pisses off the democrats big time. They are two great leaders for their countries. Too bad I cannot say anything much that is good about your dear prime mistake leader. You know the one that says that he admires communist China. Some of the people in the American intel system belonged to and were part of the neocon traitors to America who wanted a war with Russia and they may have been successful if Hillary had become president. Thank gawd that biotch did not become president. The world dodged a bullet there alright. The only slow and painful death that I see going on is the slow and painful death of the democrats. Trump will be around for another 6 years. Yahoo cowboy. :D

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

I like it when Trump and Putin talk together. It pisses off the democrats big time. They are two great leaders for their countries. Too bad I cannot say anything much that is good about your dear prime mistake leader. You know the one that says that he admires communist China. Some of the people in the American intel system belonged to and were part of the neocon traitors to America who wanted a war with Russia and they may have been successful if Hillary had become president. Thank gawd that biotch did not become president. The world dodged a bullet there alright. The only slow and painful death that I see going on is the slow and painful death of the democrats. Trump will be around for another 6 years. Yahoo cowboy. :D

I'll just update you a little so you can perhaps understand that Trump is a communist, murderous dictator. But then you maybe don't know that Fat Kim is as well. The fact that Trump is buddies with both of theses guys should piss anybody off who have two brain cells to rub together. But I suppose Trump could win again as long as the Americans maintain there outdated Electoral College system that can and did subvert the will of the people on electing Trump.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Owly said:

I'll just update you a little so you can perhaps understand that Trump is a communist, murderous dictator. But then you maybe don't know that Fat Kim is as well. The fact that Trump is buddies with both of theses guys should piss anybody off who have two brain cells to rub together. But I suppose Trump could win again as long as the Americans maintain there outdated Electoral College system that can and did subvert the will of the people on electing Trump.

Are you for real? Try and live in a communist murderous dictatorship like in North Korea for a year before you start calling Trump a communist murderous dictator. I bet that you will be glad to get back to Canada or America and you will be glad that you are once again to speak freely without fear of being thrown in the gulag for daring to question your dear leader. Go try living in North Korea. Go ahead. See you in a year. That is if you are not thrown in the gulag for your daring to question the dear leader. Goodbye. IsTrump really good buddies with Putin and fat Kim/ I did not know that. Wow. 

The electoral college worked well for the democrats when they were in power. They did not try and have it changed or removed when they were in power. Hello? Now that Trump won the election and is the President the democrats want to get rid of the electoral college. What a bunch of azz holes the democrats have really become. America and Americans dodged a bullet when they elected Trump as President. If Hillary had become president the American people would be taking bullets from the democrats instead. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Are you for real? Try and live in a communist murderous dictatorship like in North Korea for a year before you start calling Trump a communist murderous dictator. I bet that you will be glad to get back to Canada or America and you will be glad that you are once again to speak freely without fear of being thrown in the gulag for daring to question your dear leader. Go try living in North Korea. Go ahead. See you in a year. That is if you are not thrown in the gulag for your daring to question the dear leader. Goodbye. IsTrump really good buddies with Putin and fat Kim/ I did not know that. Wow. 

The electoral college worked well for the democrats when they were in power. They did not try and have it changed or removed when they were in power. Hello? Now that Trump won the election and is the President the democrats want to get rid of the electoral college. What a bunch of azz holes the democrats have really become. America and Americans dodged a bullet when they elected Trump as President. If Hillary had become president the American people would be taking bullets from the democrats instead. 

I made a typo. Take Trump out of the first sentence and insert Putin

9 minutes ago, Owly said:

I made a typo. Take Trump out of the first sentence and insert Putin

A big bad mistake you made there. But I am not worried about Putin. Putin is no more a communist murderous dictator than Trump is. The Russian people seem to like and love him. At this time I do not see Putin being any threat to the world. But China, that murderous communist dictatorship, well that is another story that should and needs to be discussed and told.

But I am still waiting to hear from you as to who has that "murderous, communist dictator" called Trump had murdered or has thrown in jail since he became President? Go ahead, make your day. :) 

10 minutes ago, taxme said:

A big bad mistake you made there. But I am not worried about Putin. Putin is no more a communist murderous dictator than Trump is. The Russian people seem to like and love him. At this time I do not see Putin being any threat to the world. But China, that murderous communist dictatorship, well that is another story that should and needs to be discussed and told.

But I am still waiting to hear from you as to who has that "murderous, communist dictator" called Trump had murdered or has thrown in jail since he became President? Go ahead, make your day. :) 

You don't have to be worried about Putin because you are not a journalist. He likes to have them killed. The Russian people have to "love" him lest they end up in the Gulag. Yep, China has it's faults too, but not quite as bad as does North Korea whos leader Trump claims he is "in love with". 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@Owly
Politicians lie, who knew?

If all you got is Trump is a lying hypocrite, how does that make him any different from any other POTUS? The full Mueller Report isn't going to give you the hot ammunition you are looking for. If Barr is mischaracterizing Mueller's conclusions, then Mueller could totally say so, yet he hasn't, so I guess he agrees with Barr's summary, and you are grasping at straws to attack Trump.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Politicians lie, who knew?
If all you got is Trump is a lying hypocrite, how does that make him any different from any other POTUS?

Well at least it sounds like you are coming around to the understanding that Trump is in fact a lying hypocrite. He was up to it again today discussing aid money to Puerto Rico. What's his average now, about 3/day or so?

4 minutes ago, Owly said:

Well at least it sounds like you are coming around to the understanding that Trump is in fact a lying hypocrite. He was up to it again today discussing aid money to Puerto Rico. What's his average now, about 3/day or so?

Politicians lie all the time, whoop dee do. That's a lame line of attack, I tell you what.

9 minutes ago, Owly said:

So you choose to simply ignore the lies? Or is it just Trump's lies you accept?

I choose to focus on a politicians actions, instead of their words, because politicians are known liars, trying to mislead voters by blowing sunshine up their butts.

All politicians are liars and hypocrites, those lines of attack are boring, regardless of which politician you are attacking.

Actions speak louder than words. Protip.

Edited by Yzermandius19

8 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I choose to focus on a politicians actions, instead of their words, because politicians are known liars. Actions speak louder than words.

Well one of Trumps latest attempts at actions is to kick over 20 million Americans off healthcare. And it seems hia "actions" haven't impressed Americans much, his approval ratings are substantially less than Obamas were 2 years in. He is a bit of an embarrassment especially when his list of lies in enumerated.

And now Trump could be facing fraud charges for lying about the values of his assets. For instance he seems to have trouble telling how big an office building is. He seems to think Trump tower is 68 stories high when it's actually 58. Then there's the size of his golf course and on and on. No wonder he had to buddy up to Putin, the US banks won't touch him.

32 minutes ago, Owly said:

Well one of Trumps latest attempts at actions is to kick over 20 million Americans off healthcare. And it seems hia "actions" haven't impressed Americans much, his approval ratings are substantially less than Obamas were 2 years in. He is a bit of an embarrassment especially when his list of lies in enumerated.

Getting rid of Obamacare is a plus in his column, go Trump.

President Trump has granted a one year extension to Liberian refugees given asylum in the United States...this does not apply to illegals from Canada.

The Trump administration has tacked on another year's delay in following through and removing immigration protections for Liberians living in the United States, the White House announced Thursday.

http://www.startribune.com/trump-gives-liberian-immigrants-another-one-year-extension-to-stay-in-u-s/507791202/

21 minutes ago, Owly said:

And now Trump could be facing fraud charges for lying about the values of his assets. For instance he seems to have trouble telling how big an office building is. He seems to think Trump tower is 68 stories high when it's actually 58. Then there's the size of his golf course and on and on. No wonder he had to buddy up to Putin, the US banks won't touch him.

You can't be charged with fraud for lying in public about your net worth or how big Trump tower is or how big his golf course is. Embellishment is not fraud.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

You have no proof he lied on the paperwork, you are merely judging by him embellishing in public. Focusing on words over actions, yet again, for the fail.

How would I have proof? We shall see what the investigation reveals. Some of his comrades have gone to prison for similar crimes.