The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration

6 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Agreed...Trudeau and Freeland have a lot of damn gall criticizing Trump while not being able to fight their way out of a wet paper bag.....NATO deadbeats !

No argument there. My young cousin mustered out not long ago on a buy-out rather than choosing the iffy ten year service pension. Nice to be loved...

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

No argument there. My young cousin mustered out not long ago on a buy-out rather than choosing the iffy ten year service pension. Nice to be loved...

It really is sad....Canada use to have a small but potent military force....now members are leaving in droves.   Experienced NCOs out the door for good.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Correct...they want Trump to do it instead.    But they don't like his methods...tough titty.

Being do obviously duped is probably not the best method. But it seems Trumps IQ is such that he can easily be had.

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Trump should take out their nukes, but doesn't look like he's going to. He'd rather negotiate for the sake of negotiation instead.

No missile tests in over a year....Japan is happier....South Korea is happier.

Nobody cares that Canada isn't happy, because Canada is not a factor.

2 minutes ago, Owly said:

Being do obviously duped is probably not the best method. But it seems Trumps IQ is such that he can easily be had.

Well then the IQ of every other President is such the they can be easily had, as this problem didn't start with Trump, it started with Eisenhower.

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Trump should take out their nukes, but doesn't look like he's going to. He'd rather negotiate for the sake of negotiation instead.

Easier said than done. The actual warheads that exist would be well protected. Missiles...bah...build a new one.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No missile tests in over a year....Japan is happier....South Korea is happier.

Nobody cares that Canada isn't happy, because Canada is not a factor.

Yes...they were the real targets in these displays.

Not to mention 20,000 artillery pieces aimed at Seoul.  

Trump is doing just fine on the NK "file".

Nah, Trump is doing a terrible job, but so has every President since they developed nukes, they just keep kicking the can down the road, instead of dealing with before the costs become to great to deal with it.

Edited by Yzermandius19

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Obama - "Donald Trump will never be president".

I recall that one. 

Obama was certainly a clever fellow. But in a Nation of Islam/Malcolm X sort of way...I found his sudden rise to be almost contrived. But...hey...other Junior Senators did the same thing. 

6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I would say US foreign policy isn't as heavily influenced by the IQ of the POTUS as you think it is, especially when it comes to NK. Obama is no exception.

So you're happy with a dummy in the WH with his finger on the button? Actually I suspect you can relax a bit as I expect "the football" is being kept away from Trump as they did with Nixon when he fell apart.

Not to mention 20,000 artillery pieces aimed at Seoul.  

Trump is doing just fine on the NK "file".

Well...one thing both North Korea and North Viet-Nam proved...rotten regimes...pretty damn good soldiers once battle-hardened.