The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

I laugh at Trump too, he's effin funny. He's the funniest president in my lifetime, and probably the funniest president of all time, or at least top five.

Agreed...he is immensely entertaining...more energy than any president in my lifetime going back to Ike.

Trump was elected to break things, and laugh while he does it.   

Big Macs in the White House....love it !!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Trump is getting re-elected, just watch him.

Trumps knuckledragger base hasn't changed since day one. That should tell you something. As I have said previously if the educated young folk get off their ass to vote this time, B'bye Donny.

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Good chance of that happening....I remember when Dubya won re-election in 2004 (my namesake), and Canada had a cow.   Love it !

2020 reminds me a lot of 2004. Prepare for the Democrats to nominate a Kerry type candidate, Trump to get easily re-elected, and Canada to have a cow. A lot of the media's criticisms of Trump are simply copy and pasted from their attacks on Dubya, they said he stole the election too, and they were sure he was going down in 2004. Trump Derangement Syndrome is simply Bush Derangement Syndrome on steroids, a lot of similarities there.

Edited by Yzermandius19

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Correct...it has nothing to do with you and you have zero impact.

Americans will decide what to do, and that means we will keep the EC.

And Americans seem to be deciding to go around the EC. I couldn't give a shit less. We have a democracy up here.

1 minute ago, Owly said:

And Americans seem to be deciding to go around the EC. I couldn't give a shit less. We have a democracy up here.

No they aren't. The only Americans who want to go around the EC, are butthurt democrats, it's going nowhere.

Canada is not a democracy. It's Constitutional Monarchy, big difference.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

2020 reminds me a lot of 2004. Prepare for the Democrats to nominate a Kerry, Trump to get easily re-elected, and Canada to have a cow. A lot of the media's criticisms of Trump are simply copy and pasted from their attacks on Dubya.

That's what makes this so crazy...Trump even kicked the Bush family's ass.    The GOP hated Trump...now they love him !

He is a wrecking ball that many Americans just love to watch...and vote for.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

That's what makes this so crazy...Trump even kicked the Bush family's ass.    The GOP hated Trump...now they love him !

He is a wrecking ball that many Americans just love to watch...and vote for.

The GOP love him about as much as they loved GWB in his heyday, so much for #nevertrump, more fake news the media couldn't help but hype. The whole time the Democrats have been more divided than Republicans, but the media don't want to cover that.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Owly said:

Conn. is the latest. Not my job to name them, that's your job.

You are the one making the claim, that's your job. Name the Conn legislation, and provide some evidence that it has better than a snowball's chance in hell of happening, because it's a very dubious claim to think Connecticut is going change from their current system of awarding their electors to the person who wins the most votes in the entire state.

Edited by Yzermandius19