The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Pretty much anybody with a brain got a deferment from Viet-Nam's draft.

Yes except fir heroes  like mueller who actually have proven their courage. Not just shooting of their mouths or running rallies where mob sheep chant in lockstep llock her up.lhumiliating their nation,

mexico sent the check yet?

Just now, Jimwd said:

Yes except fir heroes  like mueller who actually have proven their courage. Not just shooting of their mouths or running rallies where mob sheep chant in lockstep llock her up.lhumiliating their nation,

mexico sent the check yet?

People were free to volunteer for duty in Viet-Nam and there were certainly lifers involved. But many took the college/medical/mental/whatever deferment rather than fight in that war.

That you went is commendable...but not exceptional. You did go...right?

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

People were free to volunteer for duty in Viet-Nam and there were certainly lifers involved. But many took the college/medical/mental/whatever deferment rather than fight in that war.

That you went is commendable...but not exceptional. You did go...right?

I wasn’t at war since Canada wasnt  involved so i didn’t need a Doctor to fake a bone spurs derferment. 

Just now, Jimwd said:

I wasn’t at war since Canada wasnt  involved so i didn’t need a Doctor to fake a bone spurs derferment. 

Him and MILLIONS of other men not keen on killing Asians for 'THE MAN'. 

Boy, the left has changed...so pro war...

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Him and MILLIONS of other men not keen on killing Asians for 'THE MAN'. 

Boy, the left has changed...so pro war...

The right has changed by selling out to russia,,,,,hows that family values myth holding up?

17 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Oh yes he does....Trudeau is impotent on the world stage....Putin is not.

Saudi Arabia pulled their students from Canadian schools because Trudeau condemned Saudi atrocities,.

That would  make your statement not only wrong but a reflection on what you have become,

Edited by Jimwd

9 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Saudi Arabia pulled their students from Canadian schools because Trudeau condemned Saudi atrocities,.

That would  make your statement not only wrong but a reflection on what you have become,

Thank you...Canada continues to export LAVs to the Saudis...because Trudeau knows better.

35 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Oh yes he does....Trudeau is impotent on the world stage....Putin is not.

You’re right.  Let’s not pretend to care about liberal snowflake ideas like “values.”  Human rights?  Please.  More fake morality from the effete Globalist Elite.  Hitler was way more important on the world stage than any Canadian Prime Ministers.  I mean these weaklings are a joke.  I bet Trump and Putin could broker a non-aggression pact better than the one Slalin and Hitler cooked up.  Russia gets Eastern Europe.  America gets Western Europe and Canada. It’s a cake walk.  Germany was able to use Poles on their farms as slaves.  Canada would be too easy.  Think of the land and resources right down to the gold fillings in their teeth.  Yeah there might be an underground resistance, but you just do false flags and charge people with political crimes, murder the opposition in the name of security.  The masses will settle down out of fear.  

The educated elites, Globalists and commie snowflakes are easily disempowered once you take control of the courts, declare a state of emergency and impose martial law.  Yeah China might make inroads protecting the people, but at least these Chicoms understand hard power   We can work with them.  Just make sure to keep the Dear Leader happy.  He’s unpredictable, egotistical and jealous. The courts are of course under his control, so no recourse.  The trick is to always carry cyanide.  You don’t want death by torture. 

Edited by Zeitgeist

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You’re right.  Let’s not pretend to care about liberal snowflake ideas like “values.”  Human rights?  Please. 

I didn't make the rules of the game, but I sure understand how the game is played, and so does Trump.

More Russians have died than all the allies combined.

Canada is now the weakest link.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

16 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I didn't make the rules of the game, but I sure understand how the game is played, and so does Trump.

Yea how many years in Afghanistan 17 and you cant beat goat herders, lost to isis..Vietnam...talking about a weak link. You sure run good

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Canada is one of the freest, most democratic countries.  It’s in everyone’s interests to support these kinds of places. Political interference with the courts, using military/economic pressure to take unfair advantage of people, hurling insults, that’s the thuggish might is right kind of approach that has caused conflict and oppression for thousands of years.  Instead of trying to build consensus and progress for everyone, Trump is trying to lead America and the world back to jingoistic, Mercantilist nationalism.  It’s bad news and overshadows efforts to level the playing field with fair rules on trade, labour, etc.  It’s back to war and winners and losers.  Look at all the discord.  We could be building partnerships with traditional and non-traditional allies.  Instead it’s a fearful rush for resources before the “Global carbon police” come your way.  Such paranoid nonsense...

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

Canada is one of the freest, most democratic countries.  It’s in everyone’s interests to support these kinds of places. Political interference with the courts, using military/economic pressure to take unfair advantage of people, hurling insults, that’s the thuggish might is right kind of approach that has caused conflict and oppression for thousands of years.  Instead of trying to build consensus and progress for everyone, Trump is trying to lead America and the world back to jingoistic, Mercantilist nationalism. 

Which is exactly why Trump was elected.   If Canada doesn't like it, find another superpower to depend on.

If Trump is leading, then Trudeau is not. 

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Which is exactly why Trump was elected.   If Canada doesn't like it, find another superpower to depend on.

If Trump is leading, then Trudeau is not. 

You Trump supporters need to stop your lockstep  mob chant “Lock her up” for a bit to remember your Orwell training.

1. Canada is your enemy

2. Russia is your friend 

3. Kim Jong is honorable

4. Football players peacefully protesting are sons of bichs.

Don’t forget ........Everyone in lockstep.....

6 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Which one?

Wasn't he supposed to drop out from the presidential race too?

As I pointed out in my OP Trump's own actions are working to bring him down.  There is nothing very complex about this.  Almost all governments are brought down by an accumulation of their own actions.  Trump simply seems to be working harder than most on his own demise.  Public opinion matters and Trump seems to be doing everything he can to turn independent voters against him.