God's Language

August1991

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

Who cares when both are still bat-shit crazy?

The Lutheran Bible makes for a better world. The Koran does not.

To wit, Sweden is a place everyone wants to emulate.

Mecca? No one wants to go there - except by superstition.

=====

In fact, they want to go to America.

Edited by August1991

17 hours ago, Wilber said:

How could God not be multilingual?

Of course he is.  He invented all the different languages at the Tower of Babel.

I was always taught that mankind's original language was Hebrew.  I have no idea if that's true or not and have never cared enough to research it.

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

Of course he is.  He invented all the different languages at the Tower of Babel.

I was always taught that mankind's original language was Hebrew.  I have no idea if that's true or not and have never cared enough to research it.

I believe Summarian predated Hebrew and is one of the oldest known and identified languages...but I don't really care about dead languages either.

Edit: Damnit, now I care a little more about this than I wanted too.  A Google search says that Old Tamil is the oldest known language.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

I doubt that. No doubt there were languages before Hebrew, long dead. Unless you really believe the earth is only 6000 years old.

• 2 weeks later...

One can not hear if they do not first learn not to listen to words and  instead welcome the silence. Wind, the sound of water moving, birds chanting, give hints, but you have to eventually even tune them out to get to the silence required to hear and when you do it does not come in words it comes in visions that transcend any words.

Since when is a word needed to explain the colour of blood or the smell of rotting flesh or the sounds of maggots moving through flesh?

Words are just sounds tongues can generate. Language on the other had conveys lessons of understanding and so requires no one system of sound to be imparted. Don't confuse Babel with the voice of paradox. The combined totality of all sounds is silence. 

Fractal theory proved that.

• 1 month later...
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:09 AM, August1991 said:

God does not speak Arabic.

The Prophet may speak Arabic - but "she" does not speak in any language.

===

What is the "language" of Allah?

========

Is it true that for Muslims, God only speaks Arabic? 

The language God uses is whatever the listener understand.

God is within each of us. Not a supernatural one but the only one anyone can ever know.

Here is a presentation of how Gnostic Christians see reality.

I wrote this to refute the false notion that Gnostic Christians do not like matter and reality that the inquisitors propagated to justify their many murders of my religions originators. It shows that Christians should actually hate matter and not Gnostic Christians.

The Christian reality.

1 John 2:15Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Gen 3; 17 Thou shalt not eat of it; cursed is the ground for thy sake; in toil shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.

-----------

The Gnostic Christian reality.

Gnostic Christian Jesus said,  "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

"If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.

If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.

Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you.

[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.

But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

As you can see from that quote, if we see God's kingdom all around us and inside of us, we cannot think that the world is anything but evolving perfection. Most just don't see it and live in poverty. Let me try to make you see the world the way I do.

Here is a mind exercise. Tell me what you see when you look around. The best that can possibly be, given our past history, or an ugly and imperfect world?

Candide.

"It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

That means that we live in the best of all possible worlds, given all the conditions at hand and the history that got us here. That is an irrefutable statement given entropy and the anthropic principle.

Regards

DL