Sarah Huckabee Sanders was asked to leave.

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Sanders is a white, female Christian....so I think she ticks three boxes.

OK to kick her out but not OK for black males ?    Liberal pretzel logic....

I believe the individuals in the Starbucks felt they were kicked out for the colour of their skin. I'm not familiar with the case so I can't provide more details. But Sanders was politely asked to leave (not actually kicked out) because she is in an administration that incarcerates innocent children for political purposes. Sorry. No Civil Rights Act protection for that.

But if she felt she had a case equal to the Starbucks, she should have gone through the proper channels and not illegally used her twitter account to get revenge on a private citizen. Obviously she didn't think that was the case, so she went the mob route instead.

1 minute ago, BubberMiley said:

I believe the individuals in the Starbucks felt they were kicked out for the colour of their skin. I'm not familiar with the case so I can't provide more details. But Sanders was politely asked to leave (not actually kicked out) because she is in an administration that incarcerates innocent children for political purposes. Sorry. No Civil Rights Act protection for that.

Oh...so it's OK to politely ask black males to leave a restaurant because of their political views...got it.

But if she felt she had a case equal to the Starbucks, she should have gone through the proper channels and not illegally used her twitter account to get revenge on a private citizen. Obviously she didn't think that was the case, so she went the mob route instead.

Twitter is not illegal, and neither is the First Amendment.

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Oh...so it's OK to politely ask black males to leave a restaurant because of their political views...got it.

Twitter is not illegal, and neither is the First Amendment.

I believe it is still okay to ask black males to leave a restaurant for any number of reasons, just not because they're black.

Using your government twitter handle to attack private individuals violates federal ethics laws. Besides that, it's irresponsible.

Edited by BubberMiley

14 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

I used to resort to personal attacks when I lost an argument too, but then I realized that just made me look stupid.

Why do you think Sanders illegally made that tweet if not to rouse some people to go protest that particular restaurant? If she felt wronged, she could have taken it up with the appropriate authorities. Stoking mob violence is never the answer.

And do you really think confronting elected officials or asking them to leave a restaurant is the same as terrorism? Something tells me you're just desperate because you know your side is becoming increasingly pathetic.

So tell that to that liberal ilk that you appear to support. Tell them to stop trying to look stupid all the time. 

"Illegally" Well, let's just wait and see if anything happens to her over her tweeting. I doubt very much that she was trying to start up a protest. That is your left wing liberal interpretation. Sanders has to much conservative class to want to make a big deal out of what happened to her in that restaurant. She explained it all at her White House press briefing to the media. 

Your darling Waters appears to want to stoke up mob violence and hatred towards the people who whipped her democratic liberal ass in the last election that got Trump elected as President. Indeed, violence is not the answer so go tell that to that TDS woman to quit with her violent promoting hatred towards others. Give her a call will you and tell us what she said. I await. 

Well, the way I see things going on here with the left wing liberal democrats is that they will try anything to try and get back the White House and I personally believe that they are not above trying to commit terrorism to try and take back the power and the presidency that they lost to President Trump. They are showing us every day as to how mentally ill they have become since Trump became President. Hey, you never know. :D

2 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

I believe it is still okay to ask black males to leave a restaurant for any number of reasons, just not because they're black.

Using your government twitter handle to attack private individuals violates federal ethics laws. Besides that, it's irresponsible.

Ethics laws mean nothing to Justin Trudeau...why should Sanders worry about it.

Twitter is private...used by many Americans (government or not) to attack private individuals.    Hell, even Canadians use Twitter to do it.

13 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

No, Waters didn't use a government account to try to get a mob to attack a private individual. Nice try, but another fail.

So, what you are saying here that it is not alright for Sanders to tweet on a phone but that you are alright with Waters trying to foment hatred and violence. Geez, on that one, I think that I would want to be on the side of Sanders. You can have and keep that TDS woman as your hero. 

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Ethics laws mean nothing to Justin Trudeau...why should Sanders worry about it.

Twitter is private...used by many Americans (government or not) to attack private individuals.    Hell, even Canadians use Twitter to do it.

Took you long enough to bring up Trudeau. That's an excellent point. Trudeau.

Sanders was tweeting as a government official, not as a private citizen. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, what you are saying here that it is not alright for Sanders to tweet on a phone but that you are alright with Waters trying to foment hatred and violence. Geez, on that one, I think that I would want to be on the side of Sanders. You can have and keep that TDS woman as your hero. 

It's not me. It's the law. I'm sorry you don't know more about what you're talking about before speak.

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Yes, in the U.S., there is a Civil Rights Act that bans discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. As soon as it includes "tendency to incarcerate innocent children in cages", Sanders will have a case.

Get things right will you. Those children were not kept in dog cages by Trump. Those dog cages that we all saw on TV were real dogs cages that Obama used in 2014 when Obama was the president to lock up the refugee kids. I must admit that you lieberals will try and go as far as you can to try and Make Trump look bad. It's not working though. 

Indeed, Sanders will have her day in court and hopefully we will get to see Hillary have her day in court also. Just saying. 

1 minute ago, BubberMiley said:

Took you long enough to bring up Trudeau. That's an excellent point. Trudeau.

Sanders was tweeting as a government official, not as a private citizen. 

So what ?  Have you even seen Trump's tweets ?    Other "government official" tweets ?  It is not illegal....just provocative.

4 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

You haven't been following very closely. Sanders chose to publicly out the person (and break the law in the process). To simplify for you, it was Sanders who made it public. No one should expect her to break the law, abuse her position, and recklessly try to gather a mob to attack private citizens.

You still don't get it - can't say I'm surprised though.  Here it is; you enter the political arena and you are fair game - it's quite simple!  This woman knew that (or maybe she's like you) and proceeded to make her political statement.  

19 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Am I dealing with someone here who only knows how to speak before he thinks? Obama incarcerated innocent children also and kept children in real dog cages for political purposes. Got it now? So quit with your anti-Trump bull chit. It is not working with this conservative who does think before he speaks.  

6 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

So what ?  Have you even seen Trump's tweets ?    Other "government official" tweets ?  It is not illegal....just provocative.

I wonder as to how many tweets did Obama and Hillary and other democrats make while they were in office tweeting away? 

4 hours ago, taxme said:

I wonder as to how many tweets did Obama and Hillary and other democrats make while they were in office tweeting away? 

Plenty, and yet none that caused mobs to attack private businesses and individuals. Funny how you can always tell when a Trumper has done something bad. They immediately project their own behaviour onto the "liberals" and their free western liberal society.

16 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Plenty, and yet none that caused mobs to attack private businesses and individuals. Funny how you can always tell when a Trumper has done something bad. They immediately project their own behaviour onto the "liberals" and their free western liberal society.

So, why than do liberals always show up and demonstrate against conservative people at colleges or university's who are there to give a speech? That sure looks like left wing liberal Antifa mob mentality to me. Sarah just left the restaurant and went home. She did not make any tweets on her phone in hopes that she could get a private business to get demonstrated at. Hey, if left wing liberals want to demonstrate against conservatives well why do you have a problem with conservatives doing the same thing against liberals?  

17 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, why than do liberals always show up and demonstrate against conservative people at colleges or university's who are there to give a speech? That sure looks like left wing liberal Antifa mob mentality to me. Sarah just left the restaurant and went home. She did not make any tweets on her phone in hopes that she could get a private business to get demonstrated at. Hey, if left wing liberals want to demonstrate against conservatives well why do you have a problem with conservatives doing the same thing against liberals?  

You need to pay closer attention. She tweeted the name and location of the business. There is no reason to do that other than she was hoping a mob would show up. And they did.

And I do very much have a problem with people preventing other people from speaking and especially with people showing up at their political opponents' homes.

So I guess your whole point was based on several layers of misunderstandings.

18 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

You need to pay closer attention. She tweeted the name and location of the business. There is no reason to do that other than she was hoping a mob would show up. And they did.

And I do very much have a problem with people preventing other people from speaking and especially with people showing up at their political opponents' homes.

So I guess your whole point was based on several layers of misunderstandings.

Probably tweeting that this restaurant will not be a very good place to go and eat if you work for Trump. Again, I do not believe that Sarah was trying to get any kind of demonstration going. That was no doubt started up by the people who support Sarah and Trump and felt that this was harassment on the part of the restaurant owner and to want to let her know that this kind of anti-conservative behaviour will not be tolerated against Sarah or Trump or anyone else who works for Trump anymore. What we saw was the that left wing liberals are not going to get away with this anti-conservative bs anymore. If the left wing liberals can do it at campuses and university's against conservatives then the conservatives will be doing the same thing. This is not your left wing liberal world anymore. Times they are a changing. Poor you. LOL. 

There is plenty of misunderstandings going on alright and they are all being stirred up by idiots and fools like that democrat bimbo communist Waters and that restaurant owner.  They lost the election and still cannot stop from whining and crying over their loss. It is not the conservatives who are starting anything here first. It is the liberal/democrats who are to blame. Wake up and pay attention will you for gawd's sake. Stop trying to support crybabies like Waters and that restaurant owner and liberal fool. you know here the problem lies. Grrrrr. 

22 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Her dad Mike Huckabee , says that the owner went further than that , when Sarah left to eat at another restaurant across the street, the Red hen owner picketed them. Now these are allegation made by Huckabee so I'm not 100 percent sure its true. But That's what Mike said...

1 minute ago, paxrom said:

Her dad Mike Huckabee , says that the owner went further than that , when Sarah left to eat at another restaurant across the street, the Red hen owner picketed them. Now these are allegation made by Huckabee so I'm not 100 percent sure its true. But That's what Mike said...

Apparently from reports I heard was that Sarah and her husband went home. The rest of the people in her party went across the street to go eat in another restaurant and the owner of the "RED" hen followed them and picketed outside that restaurant. I have no reason to believe that Mike Huckabee would lie about what went on. Mike after all is a conservative Christian. Just saying. :)

Yes, she was forced to resign.

"VA State Representative Ben Cline profusely apologized for the actions of the Red Hen restaurant owner and made it clear they do not support what she did. She also stalked Sanders’ in-laws when they left and went to another restaurant where she assembled a mob to harass them. Wilkinson proceeded to protest against them there as well. Cline also claims that Stephanie Wilkinson is a cousin of Meryl Streep’s. Why am I not surprised.

Her actions negatively impacted the Facebook page for The Historic City of Lexington, VA. It had to be shut down after getting deluged with negative comments on all this. They were the ones who ran the poll and whose board Wilkinson was removed from as director of the downtown business district. 80% wanted her gone and that was all it took for her to resign."