Who will win World Cup Soccer in Russia?

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Glad you are enjoying the games. Two things to note:
- Belgium has the most goals in the world cup.
- Belgium already defeated England in the earlier rounds.

I suggest our forum friend might need to go drown his sorrows some more.

Both games were/are friendlies.

13 minutes ago, kactus said:

Last one yes. This one is about who will take the third place. Well we already know...

It's a game no-one wants to play.  Of course, I would always rather win than lose but my heart rate never changed during this game. 

I would have had an experienced emergency room doctor checking her manuals during the Croatia game.

Edited by bcsapper

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

England 0 Belgium 2

England defeated again but they become number 4. They didn't deserve to be even among the top 8 if it wasn't for pure luck playing against weak teams.

This is important to you, isn't it?  Did an England fan steal your lunch money at school, or something?

I'm glad that North-America got the 2026 tournament but I still think the new tournament-format with expansion to 48 teams ruins the competition.

Doubtlessly most of the crucial knock-out matches will be played in the USA and Mexico so therefore Canada can claim to host most of the earlier matches.

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

This is important to you, isn't it?  Did an England fan steal your lunch money at school, or something?

They stole from the whole world for a century taking their oil and resources not just my lunch money. Even America was a Brirish colony .....................

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

They stole from the whole world for a century taking their oil and resources not just my lunch money. Even America was a Brirish colony .....................

Yeah, but we had your best interests at heart.

49 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

I think it’s time for the UK to field one team like all the other countries of the world. There are usually two or three decent players from the Celtic fringe who could make a difference. At the moment, only Bale comes to mind. 

It would be nice if Bale had been English.  The Scottish and the Welsh would never allow any English players on their teams, regardless of the name.

Agreed about Belgium.  We don't have a midfielder right now that comes close to De Bruyne or Hazard.

1 hour ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

I think it’s time for the UK to field one team like all the other countries of the world. There are usually two or three decent players from the Celtic fringe who could make a difference. At the moment, only Bale comes to mind. 

Never gonna happen!

16 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

If Yugoslavia were still a single team they would be really good on paper but they would need Tito as their manager to stop the players from killing each other.