Who will win World Cup Soccer in Russia?

Turkish players are going to leave German national team. German media and fans start a scribbling campaign against Turkish players since they have met with President Erdogan during his visit to Germany in the past weeks.  They are directly blaming Turkish players as the reason for their elimination from the cup. (lmao) 

I congratulate the South Korea by the way. 

Spaniards just don't have the feeling of champions about them like they did all the way in 2008-12. However, who would have bet any money on Italy winning the world cup after the group stages in 1982?

After Germany makes a lunatic claim and says Germany soccer team have lost because of Erdogan, now a magazine named Foreign Policy prepares an article and makes another lunatic claim and says Turkish National Soccer team is not in the World Cup because of Erdogan lol

Erdogan makes everyone mental patient :lol:

Edited by Altai

Well my prediction was Germany and Spain. They are both out...At this rate cannot say that I am disappointed as this WC has been pretty exciting with some fantastic goals. The Uruguay vs Portugal was one of those games that presented good sportsmanship and great game of football.

Edited by kactus
  • Like 1

A big team will win it at the end and the only big teams left are Brazil and France. However, they are up against each other already in the semis and the winner will meet Croatia/Sweden/Colombia or perhaps even Russia.

29 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

A big team will win it at the end and the only big teams left are Brazil and France. However, they are up against each other already in the semis and the winner will meet Croatia/Sweden/Colombia or perhaps even Russia.

What we are seeing is a complete upset for most strong teams. Interesting that Russia has somehow managed to make it through, although they barely had a shot on goal against Spain. And so, given the tournament is being held in Russia... :ph34r:

Yes, Putin's team must go out against Croatia. And hopefully the Swedes go out too against the Swiss. There is nothing more irritating than the Swedes gloating their sporting success, be it hockey or soccer.

3 hours ago, -TSS- said:

There is nothing more irritating than the Swedes gloating their sporting success, be it hockey or soccer.

On this I agree 100%. I enjoy watching Swedish NHL teams such as Vancouver or Ottawa, get handed their azzes by a more "physical" team!

It’s interesting that both England and Colombia have one of the easiest path in this WC to qualify to the next stage.

Whether that is a boost to their moral and save their legs for a big match who knows...This WC has certainly been very entertaining. 

Belgium just beats Japan. The odds are stacked up and it will be interesting to see how it shapes.

8 minutes ago, capricorn said:

I had predicted Spain and England in the final. Spain gone and England vs Columbia this afternoon. Still have hope for being 50% correct.

Bless you...

2 hours ago, capricorn said:

I had predicted Spain and England in the final. Spain gone and England vs Columbia this afternoon. Still have hope for being 50% correct.

That’s a long shot even though they are one up against Colombia . Like to think you are right but England will be out next round...When if that happens you can send me a virtual toast. ;)

• Like 1