White Pride

49 minutes ago, Owly said:

I think Hitler was White wasn't he? :P

Indeed, Hitler was white. Great observation on your part. I think that Mao or Pol Pot were Asian, were they not? Genghis Khan was Mongolian, was he not? Arabs are of Middle Eastern origin, are they not? All have pretty much tried or did conquer other lands belonging to other races of people. So, what's your point? You always try to make a point here but it never makes any real sense to me. Why is that? Is it because you always speak before you think? Just wondering. :D

14 hours ago, Owly said:

That has to be one of the dumbest, most misguided statement I've heard in awhile. Are you completely ignorant as to how we White people have crushed the rights of people of other skin colors over history? I suggest you stay in your little group.

You know who oppressed whites the most? Other white people. If you were not part of the royal families then you were nothing more than a peasant.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GostHacked said:

You know who oppressed whites the most? Other white people. If you were not part of the royal families then you were nothing more than a peasant.

Today, white people are still oppressing most white people. White politicians and white owned corporations are oppressing white people. White people have also been slaves in the past to non-whites. But Owly or Omni will never ever want to mention or admit anything like that. He appears to have this hatred for white people and that only white people can be racist. Just saying. :)

On 4/5/2019 at 7:55 AM, taxme said:

As if white people are all bad because of what some white people have done in the past.

Again, according to a lot of colored folks it is not only what was done in the past but also in the present. The children and their grandchildren are also guilty of this too and therefore should be punished as well. A lot of them believe that in order to right the wrongs, white people should cater more to the colored people's needs.

Notice that it is okay for non-white nations to not take in refugees and nobody says anything about it but if a predominantly white nation refuses to take in refugees, it is racist?

Notice also that Canadian and Hollywood films and TV shows need to have a mixed race of actors otherwise it is racist..... Bollywood and Chinese films and TV shows do not?

Also notice how Brie, that chick from that crappy Captain Marvel movie, said "I don't need a 40 year old white dude...." or "I don't hate white dudes....."

Do you think she we would be able to get away if she said "I don't need a 40 year old Chinese dude...." or "I don't hate Black dudes.....".....? 

No because that would be racist. It is okay to say these things about white dudes or people in general though.

Edited by John Otis
Brie

On 4/4/2019 at 5:44 PM, Owly said:

That has to be one of the dumbest, most misguided statement I've heard in awhile. Are you completely ignorant as to how we White people have crushed the rights of people of other skin colors over history? I suggest you stay in your little group.

IN the long history of the world, every single people of every single nation, tribe or ethnicity decided on their territory and dominance through the use of force. If the Muslims hadn't been stopped at the gates of Vienna we'd all be speaking Arabic now and praying to Mecca. White people, as you refer to them, have been attacked by others through the centuries, including the Mongol hordes. We proved up to the task of repelling them. Well, eventually. It took the Spaniards centuries to boot the Muslims out of Spain.

To feel guilty or ashamed that we proved to be better at warfare than others is the height of stupidity. Europeans were no more brutal, repressive or acquisitive than anyone from any other part of the world, and a great deal less so than many. When we pushed natives off their land, for example, we did it through treaties and bullying. The natives accomplished the same task by slaughtering every man, woman and child of the opposing tribe/nation they could find.

On 4/5/2019 at 2:09 PM, John Otis said:

Again, according to a lot of colored folks it is not only what was done in the past but also in the present. The children and their grandchildren are also guilty of this too and therefore should be punished as well. A lot of them believe that in order to right the wrongs, white people should cater more to the colored people's needs.

Notice that it is okay for non-white nations to not take in refugees and nobody says anything about it but if a predominantly white nation refuses to take in refugees, it is racist?

Notice also that Canadian and Hollywood films and TV shows need to have a mixed race of actors otherwise it is racist..... Bollywood and Chinese films and TV shows do not?

Also notice how Brie, that chick from that crappy Captain Marvel movie, said "I don't need a 40 year old white dude...." or "I don't hate white dudes....."

Do you think she we would be able to get away if she said "I don't need a 40 year old Chinese dude...." or "I don't hate Black dudes.....".....? 

No because that would be racist. It is okay to say these things about white dudes or people in general though.

1. Those colored folk just show us as to just how not so intelligent they really are. Why should any white person today be held accountable and forever keep paying for what other white people did in the past. Maybe we should hold the black descendants in North America accountable for their role in the black slavery business. Even some blacks in America had their own black slaves, something the alt-left liberals will never dare to mention. It is always about the big bad white people. White people are pretty much butt kissing colored butts today. Blacks seem to forget that it was thousands of white people who fought and died for their freedom. Should those people of those decendents  pay also for helping colored folks to be free? Personally, I would suggest that this stop now because as one black pastor in America said one time "don't make the white man angry". These whiners should heed that advice coming from a black man of all people because I am one white guy that is getting fed up with all of this anti-white nonsense going on. Just saying.

2. It is always racist when white people say or do anything. All Western countries never get any thanks for what they have been doing for all of those so called helpless and hopeless migrants. One would think that Muslims would have preferred to go to another Muslim country rather than to an infidel one. Go figure. Old whitey can never be seen as good, only be seen as being a big bad bogeyman/woman.. Just saying. 

3. I have been noticing that a lot lately that Hollyweird, and the entertainment alt-left industry and even on TV commercials where it would appear as though they are always trying to push for a mixed race world especially in Western countries like North America. A white guy or gal are always seen on TV commercials as either dating or are married to a non-white person. Never non-white with other non-whites. They also will only show white gay couples on TV. We never get to see any nonwhites as gay couples.  Just saying. 

4. That is racist at it's best and it is racism being promoted to our white children who watch movies like that. It would never happen in alt-left Hollyweird where the chick would say anything like "I don't need any 40 year old Chinese or black dude". White people need to wake the hell up. It is being shoved in their faces and they refuse to see it. Incredible.  

Edited by taxme

1 hour ago, Argus said:

When we pushed natives off their land, for example, we did it through treaties and bullying. The natives accomplished the same task by slaughtering every man, woman and child of the opposing tribe/nation they could find.

If our ancestors had been any more benign they would have came onto the scene riding unicorns that farted rainbows.

On 4/5/2019 at 7:48 AM, GostHacked said:

The same can be said for pretty much any race of people, they do a hell of a lot more oppressing of their own race than they do oppressing other races. Pretending as if white people are a particularly racist group, is not backed up by anything other than warped perceptions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/8/2019 at 1:19 AM, Yzermandius19 said:

The same can be said for pretty much any race of people, they do a hell of a lot more oppressing of their own race than they do oppressing other races. Pretending as if white people are a particularly racist group, is not backed up by anything other than warped perceptions.

Why is it that no one ever says that gay people who say that they have pride and are proud of who they are, and even have parades because of it, are never considered or called anti-straight, and are people who must and do hate straight people? No one would dare to say such a thing that gays hate straights. Yet, maybe some do. Yet, if a white man/woman wants to say that they are proud of who they are and their white race they are suddenly called racists. Why is one group allowed to say that they are proud of who they are and get away with it without the media saying a word but yet another group cannot say the same thing? The alt-left media will attack them and call them racists .Is there something wrong with this picture? It sure looks like it to me. 

Edited by taxme

34 minutes ago, John Otis said:

According to a lot of colored folks, the white people of North America are the illegal immigrants:

yvkx3.jpg

This applies to Canadians too.

The natives are immigrants too. 

So all humans should just leave North and South America if no immigrants are allowed.

I guess getting rid of all the immigrants is bad idea, and really a joke, even if the person saying it doesn't realize it.

Getting rid of illegal immigrants, of course, is apples and oranges, countries have borders, and they have the right to control those borders.

Edited by Yzermandius19

On 4/8/2019 at 1:19 AM, Yzermandius19 said:

Yeah so I guess the whites enslaving the blacks in the us is just a little hiccup in your theory eh!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, GostHacked said:

What sucks is all those black slaves in Africa being enslaved by .. other black men.

The slave trade, running slaves up the east coast of Africa to the Arabs, for export to the Arabian peninsula,  thrived for a thousand years. Until the British arrived and put a stop to it.

12 hours ago, Owly said:

Yeah so I guess the whites enslaving the blacks in the us is just a little hiccup in your theory eh!

Nope. Who do you think sold the blacks to the white people in the first place? Other black people, and the Ottomans. Black people have oppressed other black people far more than whites could ever dream of.

Who ended slavery first, western nation, or african nations? Western nations.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Owly said:

So that excuses the white people in your mind then I suppose.

Of course not. Simply pointing out that white people weren't the worst slavers, and they ended slavery before anyone else did. Africans weren't the great crusaders against slavery, not at all, they were some of the last stragglers to finally end the practice, in fact.

Black people have oppressed black people more than white people have oppressed black people, historically speaking. If Africans didn't sell blacks to the west, they would have sold them to the Ottoman's, and they did, sold more to the Ottoman's than to the Western nations, in fact.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Owly said:

I guess that's why the Underground Railway came into being so slaves could get to Canada to become slaves? Nah.

Both are true. Canada backed the confederacy and helped support the underground railroad, it's not one or the other, history is more complicated than your black and white depiction of it. Learn some Canadian history, aside from just the parts of it the Liberal media emphasize, then get back to me.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

According to a lot of colored folks, including Owly, a lot of predominantly white rich nations became rich because they colonized and enslaved other races.

They stole the resources of these colonized nations and made the natives their slaves to enrich the white race while the enslaved became poorer and poorer.

Even till this day, according to a lot of colored folks, this still happens. Only when the white race stop its enslavement and neocolonialism can nations such as Somalia become rich.

This is why a lot of colored folks believe that the white races must adhere to their needs as payments for these crimes.

Without these other nations and races, the white race would be as poor as dirt.

9 minutes ago, John Otis said:

According to a lot of colored folks, including Owly, a lot of predominantly white rich nations became rich because they colonized and enslaved other races.

They stole the resources of these colonized nations and made the natives their slaves to enrich the white race while the enslaved became poorer and poorer.

Even till this day, according to a lot of colored folks, this still happens. Only when the white race stop its enslavement and neocolonialism can nations such as Somalia become rich.

This is why a lot of colored folks believe that the white races must adhere to their needs as payments for these crimes.

Without these other nations and races, the white race would be as poor as dirt.

This is a false narrative. The rich nations are rich, because they better support property rights, than the nations who were colonized. A lot of places colonized by the West are far better off than they were before the West showed up, this narrative of Africa being better off post-colonization isn't actually the case, the opposite is actually true in many cases. 

Africa wasn't made poor by Europeans and Americans stealing their wealth, they started poor while the West surged ahead, and just because they didn't surge ahead in tandem is not the fault of the West. North Africa used to be richer than the West, but they stagnated under crap government for too long post-Rome. The Arabs had an early lead, but quickly pissed it away, and the West took over because of Muslim stagnation.

Edited by Yzermandius19