Our PM speaks in french only in France.

Our prime mistake leader is in France doing whatever he is doing there and no doubt enjoying another holiday at the Canadian taxpayer's expense. I guess his family went a long with him also. Hopefully he will pay their way and not the Canadian taxpayer. But what I found interesting about his speaking in their french parliament that all his talking was done in french. No English spoken according to what I had heard on Global news today. I was surprised to hear that said on a liberal TV station. So why was that? Isn't Canada suppose to be a bilingual country? When our prime mistake goes to any other country in the world he always speaks in both English and french. He would not dare speak in English only. I guess that the reason for that is that our politicians have to let the rest of the world know that we are a bilingual french country. 

The sadness of it all is that this guy can get away with it without a whimper from English Canada. If Trudeau spoke only English in some country it would be considered an insult to the french of Canada and it would be noted for all of Quebec to find out. Again this just shows how much all of our Anglophone politically correct anti English bunch of politicians have really become. It would appear as though those politicians really do have a hatred for English Canada. They refuse to stand up for the English language in Canada. All they seem to want to do is learn french and make Canada become more multicultural. What a sad and bloody joke this country has become. 

9 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Check your subject line, Hemingway:  

"speaks French ONLY IN FRANCE" means he does not speak French in countries other than France

Change it to:

"speaks only French in France" to be clear what you mean

You are welcome.

I will repeat what I said for you again. When the prime mistake of Canada goes to any other non-french speaking country he will speak in both English and french. But when he goes to a french speaking country like France he only spoke in french. That is an insult to me being an Anglophone. It would be taken as an insult by the french in kweebec if the prime mistake went to England and only spoke in English. Naturally he will speak french in France but where is the English? I know you could careless but I do. Live with it.

At least I am willing to point out these anti-English/Anglophone incidents going on in this country, and ask why, where you no doubt could give a crap. All Anglophones in this country should give a dam. This feminist has just insulted all Anglophones in Canada.  

You are welcome, I think. :P

1 hour ago, capricorn said:

Is this what they call a "bromance"?

image.png.1b4a0427a75030ece4a7912db15c4003.png

I'm tempted to say "get a room". :lol:

It sure looks like they are about to give each other a frenchie. :D  Who knows what happened after the meeting was over. Maybe the leader of France did ask the feminist to stay over in his room over night. Hey, you never know. 

41 minutes ago, Argus said:

Why the hell wouldn't he speak French in France? I'D speak French in France if I spoke French.

Are you trying to be facessssssious here? Sure the feminist is going to speak french in France. Duh. All I was asking is why did he not speak in English also when he was addressing the french parliament in France. The prime mistake always will speak English and french when he goes to other countries and gives a speech in their parliaments. I will stand up to any insults that are hurled towards the Anglophone people or their language. Someone has to do it.  No one else here will. 

So geez, are you starting to get get the drift here yet? I will not try and explain it to you anymore.  :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, capricorn said:

I could swear this trip that PM Trudeau is on is a covert operation. It is really meant to give instruction to foreign leaders on the etiquette of hugging.

image.png.1074bc3ee983a26a7edf7e3730ced4d9.png

https://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/a19839661/justin-trudeau-emmanuel-macron-awkward-hugging-etiquette/

And to how to go about and apologize for all the wrongs that have been done to some minority. This PM is such a wonderful feminist. 

Look at how he grabs this Macron's shoulder. It sure looks very gay to me. Come a little closer darling. :D

3 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Why would this bother anybody? 

Come on Spanky, Trudeau looks like a dork in those pics. Why can't he just shake hands with these foreign leaders? Why does he have to embrace them the way he does? I mean, he even puckers up with eyes closed. It's downright bizarre and embarrassing.

7 hours ago, capricorn said:

Come on Spanky, Trudeau looks like a dork in those pics. Why can't he just shake hands with these foreign leaders? Why does he have to embrace them the way he does? I mean, he even puckers up with eyes closed. It's downright bizarre and embarrassing.

I meant him talking French in France. 

• Like 1

I'm having trouble understanding this whole topic. There's more than enough substantial issues to rail against Trudeau but this one is not one of them - in my opinion. Speaking in any country's Parliament is about respect for that particular institution - not political correctness back home. If another leader addressed OUR Parliament, they would do it in English - not double up with Egyptian or Yemeni or German. If they were capable of speaking in French AND English, they may decide to do it in both languages out of respect for our official bilingualism. If Harper was still PM, I'm sure he would do it only in French. OUTSIDE of Parliament - at news scrums and the like, there very well may be opportunities to use both languages.  

19 minutes ago, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

Apparently he's doing such a fine job haters have to start nitpicking... Speaking French in a French speaking country is outrageous. 

Trudeau represents leadership by use of imagery, without substance. That is what is being attacked here, not nitpicking.
So live by the sword, an stuff...

15 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Trudeau represents leadership by use of imagery, without substance. That is what is being attacked here, not nitpicking.
So live by the sword, an stuff...

Not really, from my vantage point the substance is he's giving the country away. If running around the world and signing all these deals is on the same principles as giving tens of millions to convicted criminals we are in for a whole lot of hurt. So far he's presented himself as a pushover. 

I couldn't care less about how he embraces foreign diplomats or what language he speaks in another country.