Kathleen Wynne WINS 2018 ELECTION. Patrick Brown Accused of Sexually Assaulting Women

H10

8 hours ago, H10 said:

Brown shouldn't have resigned, he should have trumped it, deny everything, call the media liars, the accusers liars and proclaim his innocence while continuing to campaign.  If they kicked him out, threaten to run a slate of candidates 3rd party.

He should have, but didn't. Resignation is admission of guilt. To come back now and try to regain the position you quit from in disgrace just a few weeks ago, is utterly stupid.
Guy's a fruitcake.

14 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

He should have, but didn't. Resignation is admission of guilt. To come back now and try to regain the position you quit from in disgrace just a few weeks ago, is utterly stupid.
Guy's a fruitcake.

Have to agree. From day 1 I said the allegations were b.s. but  he turtled and ran and trying to salvage his reputation within the leadership race is not the place to do it. The PC party has committed suicide. Its full of a bunch of clumsy dumb phucks.

23 hours ago, H10 said:

Brown shouldn't have resigned, he should have trumped it, deny everything, call the media liars, the accusers liars and proclaim his innocence while continuing to campaign.  If they kicked him out, threaten to run a slate of candidates 3rd party.

Agreed. If he knew  it was a hatchet job and false he should not have panicked and turtled as he did. In politics you have to expect the lowest of attacks and be prepared to stand up to them. He did not. Its a little late now to try grow the balls he needed weeks ago.

2 hours ago, Rue said:

Have to agree. From day 1 I said the allegations were b.s. but  he turtled and ran and trying to salvage his reputation within the leadership race is not the place to do it.

He's either out to sabotage the PC party, or a complete idiot. I'll go with the latter. 

The PC party has committed suicide. Its full of a bunch of clumsy dumb phucks.

I sure hope not because putting that twisted b_tch in charge for another term is political suicide for Ontarians. I like the party position to dismantle her childhood sex ed program. No more teaching 6 year olds about anal sex and blow jobs.

As for the candidates, never heard of most of them. I'm not into anyone whose Dad makes her famous, as though that somehow qualifies her to be Premier. I hated Mulroney anyway, and the idea of him being even indirectly involved makes me sick. Doug's the only one making sense, and he has the right image to go all the way. 

Edited by OftenWrong

On 2/16/2018 at 9:53 PM, OftenWrong said:

Guy's a fruitcake.

He'll probably still win, because the other candidates are low iq and severely incompetent.

On 2/17/2018 at 3:18 PM, OftenWrong said:

He's either out to sabotage the PC party, or a complete idiot. I'll go with the latter. 

I sure hope not because putting that twisted b_tch in charge for another term is political suicide for Ontarians. I like the party position to dismantle her childhood sex ed program. No more teaching 6 year olds about anal sex and blow jobs.

As for the candidates, never heard of most of them. I'm not into anyone whose Dad makes her famous, as though that somehow qualifies her to be Premier. I hated Mulroney anyway, and the idea of him being even indirectly involved makes me sick. Doug's the only one making sense, and he has the right image to go all the way. 

I think he should sabotage the PC party.  He brought that party from the ash heep, was winning in the polls, then they all turned against him and tried to kick him out the caucaus weeks before an election.  He should definetly run, win, fire vic fedelli and the conservative elite and clean house and prepare for the next election.  Brown can't let these scum get away with this.  He has the popular support.

Well, we know who doesn't have the popular support - and that's Kathleen Wynne.

The Forum Poll surveyed 949 Ontario voters, 49 per cent of whom said they would support the PCs in the June 7 election, a jump of seven percentage points in just a few weeks. The Liberals have the support of 24 per cent of voters, while the NDP have 19 per cent.

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2018/02/19/half-of-ontarians-would-vote-for-pcs-in-next-election-poll.html