Iran needs some democracy

GostHacked

Latest by UN. Hundreds killed, thousands arrested by Iran's islamic regime.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/dec/06/at-least-7000-people-reportedly-arrested-in-iran-protests-says-un

“We have also received footage which appears to show security forces shooting unarmed demonstrators from behind while they were running away, and shooting others directly in the face and vital organs – in other words shooting to kill,” Bachelet said.

Additional video material shows “armed members of security forces shooting from the roof of a justice department building” in the city of Javanrud, west of Tehran in Kermanshah province, as well as gunfire from helicopters in Sadra, in Fars province.

And Europeans are still negotiating and dealing with this murderous regime. Shame on European leaders. Shame!!!!.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

• 3 weeks later...

Reuters reports. 1500 killed in Iran's nationwide protests including 400 women and 17 children.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-protests-specialreport/irans-leader-ordered-crackdown-on-unrest-do-whatever-it-takes-to-end-it-idUSKBN1YR0QR

While victims' families are threatened and arrested by the islamic regime including an 11 year old boy shows how shaken and fearful the regime has become.

https://en.radiofarda.com/a/fearing-fresh-protests-iran-security-forces-arrest-family-of-killed-protester-/30342176.html

While Prince Reza Pahlavi calls on democratic governments to take the islamic regime to the International Criminal Court (ICC) at the Hague for crimes against humanity

https://en.radiofarda.com/a/iran-s-exiled-prince-us-diplomat-demand-prosecution-for-killing-of-protesters/30341974.html

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

5 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

While victims' families are threatened and arrested by the islamic regime including an 11 year old boy shows how shaken and fearful the regime has become.

https://en.radiofarda.com/a/fearing-fresh-protests-iran-security-forces-arrest-family-of-killed-protester-/30342176.html

Amnesty International and US demand the release of arrested parents.

https://en.radiofarda.com/a/pompeo-amnesty-international-demand-iran-release-parents-of-killed-protester/30342894.html

Arresting grieving parents in order to prevent them from public funeral. stealing dead bodies they have murdered from cemeteries, arresting wounded protesters in the hospitals, shooting unarmed protesters without warning from behind and top of justice department  or shooting fleeing protesters from behind that included defenseless women and children. Has any regime in the world exceeded these brutalities exercised by islamic republic regime in Iran?

And Europeans still silent and begging for a deal with the devil. Current European leaders are participants in mass murder of innocent people by helping the devil to remain and continue killings.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Protests resumed in Iran on 40th day of massacre of defenseless innocent men, women and children by islamic regime in spite of heavy armed security (paid thugs) presence and fierce intimidation by the regime and shutting off the internet for a second time and arrest of victims' relatives even before Thursday's official day of protests, on Wednesday night!!.

Iranian security forces confronted demonstrators in multiple cities in Iran on Wednesday night, reported Al Arabiya, as demonstrations began in Tehran and other cities around the country. Earlier in the day, Iran bolstered security forces and began shutting off Internet access in some areas in preparation for expected protests, according to Iranian media.

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-shuts-down-internet-as-protests-loom-612091

Much bigger protests are expected today which is the 40th day of regime massacre. The internet however is shut by the regime and the news may take a while to come out.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

• 3 weeks later...

Anti regime demonstration in Iran resumed after the downing of Ukrainian commercial plane with many Iranians in it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/protests-erupt-iran-over-plane-s-downing-killed-176-n1114081

Protests are spreading and protesters demanding the unelected brutal leadership to step down and islamic republic to end.

University students chanting “Soleimani is a murderer. His leader, Ali Khamenei is also a murderer.” Protest by thousands of Iranians in Tehran burst the propaganda balloon of the regime regarding Qassem Soleimani’s elimination

Considering that only last month the brutal regime leadership ordered its heavily armed thugs to target purposely and shoot to kill unarmed peaceful protesters who were protesting economic hardship and thousands defenseless protesters including women and children murdered, it takes a lot of courage and bravey and anger for these brave people to risk their lives and come out and demand so opening the islamic republic which has brought them nothing bit death and poverty and isolation to end and leadership to step down. WHAT A BRAVE NATION.

Videos of protests by brave people in Iran

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51079965

Support Iran nation struggle against this brutal dreadful terrorist so called islamic regime. They just killed 63 Canadians.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Protests erupt in Iran again.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/11/middleeast/iran-shot-down-ukrainian-plane/index.html

Thousands gathered outside the gates of Amir Kabir University, near the former US embassy in Tehran, to denounce the plane crash the government blamed on human error and "US adventurism."

In video posted on social media, protesters chanted for Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei to step down and for those responsible for downing the plane to be prosecuted. "Death to the dictator," some chanted.In one video, demonstrators chanted, "Khamenei have shame. Leave the country."

A mass vigil commemorating the victims of the doomed flight escalated into an angry demonstration following the government admission, according to Iran's semiofficial FARS News Agency. University graduates migrating to Canada were among those who perished in the crash.
FARS reported that Iranian police dispersed students who entered and blocked main roads.
Their anger was fueled in large part by the nation's armed forces claim that it targeted the passenger plane unintentionally. It attributed the crash to radar activity and fear of US action.
Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 12/24/2019 at 1:10 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Reuters reports. 1500 killed in Iran's nationwide protests including 400 women and 17 children.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-protests-specialreport/irans-leader-ordered-crackdown-on-unrest-do-whatever-it-takes-to-end-it-idUSKBN1YR0QR

Do not kill peaceful defenseless people. Trump warning to Iran regime

Donald Trump warned Iranian islamic regime against carrying out another massacre after anti-government demonstrations and protestd resumed in Iran. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/12/donald-trump-warns-iran-against-another-massacre-amid-airliner-protests

His message came after Iranian police dispersed students chanting “radical” slogans, according to Fars news agency, during A Saturday Gathering in Tehran to honour those killed when the Ukraine International Airlines plane was shot down shortly after taking off from Tehran.

AFP correspondents said hundreds of students gathered early in the evening at Amirkabir University, in downtown Tehran, to pay respects to those killed in the air disaster. The tribute later turned into an angry demonstration.

“To the brave, long-suffering people of Iran: I’ve stood with you since the beginning of my Presidency, and my Administration will continue to stand with you,” Trump wrote.

“We are following your protests closely, and are inspired by your courage.”

A senior US administration official said Iran’s downing of the plane was an “awful mistake” that formed part of a pattern of reckless behaviour. “It is more important now than ever that Iran abandons its reckless ambitions and starts behaving like a normal country,” the official said.

“There can not be another massacre of peaceful protesters, nor an internet shutdown. The world is watching,” Trump said.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Some of the slogan Iran nation is chanting

“They are lying that our enemy is America, our enemy is right here,” a group of protesters outside a university in Tehran chanted, according to video clips posted on Twitter.

Riot police fired teargas at thousands of protesters in the capital on Saturday, where many had chanted “Death to the dictator”, directing their anger at the Islamic Republic’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

“Apologise and resign,” Iran’s moderate Etemad daily wrote in a banner headline on Sunday, saying the “people’s demand” was for those responsible for mishandling the plane crisis to quit.

“It is not a human error. This is a crime against humanity,” the son of the toppled shah of Iran, Reza Pahlavi, wrote on Twitter. “Khamenei and his regime should go.”

In the November protests, demonstrators had chanted slogans supporting him. His father died in exile in 1980.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/12/iran-braces-for-protests-after-admitting-plane-shootdown.html

Demonstrations continued for a second day in Tehran, despite a heavy police presence, with protesters calling for the ouster of senior officials. Videos posted online showed protesters shouting anti-government slogans throughout the subway stations and sidewalks, including around Azadi Square, where riot police have been sent.

Second day of anti-regime protests in Iran. This murderous regime must go to the garbage bag of history.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51081833

Demonstrators attended new protests despite a large deployment of security forces.

Riot police, members of the elite Revolutionary Guard on motorbikes, and plainclothes security officials were out in force.

In one apparently symbolic act rejecting state propaganda, video showed students taking care not to walk over US and Israeli flags painted on the ground at National University of Tehran in Tehran.

In some social media clips, protesters can be heard chanting anti-government slogans, including: "They are lying that our enemy is America, our enemy is right here."

Unverified social media footage showed clapping and chanting protesters in Tehran's Azadi square - and reports of clashes with security forces.

Scores of protesters were also reported at sites in other cities.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

17 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Clerics get lost, Iranian crowd mostly lion-hearted females shouted in the third day:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/01/lost-iran-protests-rage-day-200113142114027.html

Anti regime protests continues for fourth day in Iran is spite of massive security thugs presence and massive intimidation.

https://en.radiofarda.com/a/iran-student-protests-continue-in-universities-on-fourth-day/30376787.html

In Art University students chanted "We are children of war, let's fight to the end" while in Tehran University the slogans were against the state-run broadcaster and Khamenei while at Tehran Medical Sciences University the students are calling for the resignation of officials.

The students chanted that they would give their lives "to take Iran back" and called on Khamenei, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, to resign and called him a murderer. For the first time a slogan chanted by the students said they did not want a referendum or reforms. The slogan called for "strikes and revolution" instead.

The Revolutionary Guard which is under Khamenei's direct command was responsible for downing a Ukrainian plane last week. The authorities concealed the truth from the public for three days. 

According to social media reports security forces as well as plainclothes agents are heavily present outside the university and nearby areas and prevent people from stopping or gathering or allowing the students to get out of the university campus.

The rally at Tehran University is still going on (15:00 GMT).

At around 17:00 GMT news emerged on social media about the protest at Tehran University spreading out to the street while other reports claimed students at Amir Kabir Industrial University had been locked in the campus with a group of vigilante thugs hired and paid by the regime who were beating up the students.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

18 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Clerics get lost, Iranian crowd mostly lion-hearted females shouted:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/01/lost-iran-protests-rage-day-200113142114027.html

Maybe Iran needs a Greta Thunberg to lead the next revolution.   It probably wouldn't be long before Trump told the CIA to put the Ayatollah back in charge.

Is there really any reason to believe the US will be any happier with a free democratic Iran loose in the ME region?  Imagine if Iranians do pull off a miracle and the miracle started to spread throughout the rest of the ME.  Is there any reason to believe the US would be less terrified of a rising ME super-power dedicated to spreading liberty and freedom around the ME as opposed to terror?

I doubt evangelicals looking forward to their End of Days would be very happy.

45 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Is there really any reason to believe the US will be any happier with a free democratic Iran loose in the ME region?  Imagine if Iranians do pull off a miracle and the miracle started to spread throughout the rest of the ME.  Is there any reason to believe the US would be less terrified of a rising ME super-power dedicated to spreading liberty and freedom around the ME as opposed to terror?

I doubt evangelicals looking forward to their End of Days would be very happy.

We have been down this road before. 1953 to be exact....Conflict of interest exists with foreign powers on O.I.L. Perfect wisdom for myopia....

Maybe and only maybe then we wouldn’t have had all these conflicts or ayatollahs....

44 minutes ago, kactus said:

We have been down this road before. 1953 to be exact....Conflict of interest exists with foreign powers on O.I.L. Perfect wisdom for myopia....

Maybe and only maybe then we wouldn’t have had all these conflicts or ayatollahs....

If you had a time machine to go back to Cold War 1953, I'd guarantee you'd have a few issues "nationalizing" oil wells and then hoping to sell it to the Soviets to appease the Tudeh Party, too!

:lol: 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2018 at 12:25 PM, DogOnPorch said:

You're free to pretend whatever you wish re: Iran and Israel during the Shah's days. I realize you have a deep hatred for Israel that's not going to go away anytime soon. But like it or not, the two nations got along...even better AFTER the Six Day War....which Iran sat out.

Here we go again. Say something that appears to be questioning or challenging anything that has to do with Israel, then one will predictably get's called an anti-Semite. Are we all supposed to just get down on our knees and keep kissing Israel's butt every day? You tell me, if you can and why?

Israel is not innocent in this Middle Eastern conflict that has been going on for several decades now. Geez, Jews need to chill out about dear old Israel, and quite yourselves with this deep hatred for anyone who questions any of Israel's actions in the Middle East. Israel cannot be allowed anymore to become a sacred cow, and always to be worshiped, and never be seen as anything else but good and great. My opinion of course. ;)

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

If you had a time machine to go back to Cold War 1953, I'd guarantee you'd have a few issues "nationalizing" oil wells and then hoping to sell it to the Soviets to appease the Tudeh Party, too!

If I had a time machine I'd go back and blow the whistle on England's request that America overthrow a peaceful democracy.  I wonder how many issues that would have raised?

That said I wonder why Truman hasn't been excoriated for not blowing the whistle? He's as much of a coward as Eisenhower actually.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/11/2020 at 5:22 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Protests erupt in Iran again.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/11/middleeast/iran-shot-down-ukrainian-plane/index.html

Thousands gathered outside the gates of Amir Kabir University, near the former US embassy in Tehran, to denounce the plane crash the government blamed on human error and "US adventurism."

In video posted on social media, protesters chanted for Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei to step down and for those responsible for downing the plane to be prosecuted. "Death to the dictator," some chanted.In one video, demonstrators chanted, "Khamenei have shame. Leave the country."

A mass vigil commemorating the victims of the doomed flight escalated into an angry demonstration following the government admission, according to Iran's semiofficial FARS News Agency. University graduates migrating to Canada were among those who perished in the crash.
FARS reported that Iranian police dispersed students who entered and blocked main roads.
Their anger was fueled in large part by the nation's armed forces claim that it targeted the passenger plane unintentionally. It attributed the crash to radar activity and fear of US action.

We can only hope that one day soon this archaic tenth century backwards Islamic fanatical religion in Iran, and it's crazy in the head Islamic fanatical leaders, will once and for all be crushed and eliminated for all time by the Iranian pro-freedom protesters, and the Iranian people can once again take back their freedoms that they lost a long time ago. IMHO, both fanatical radical Islam and communism must be eradicated from the face of the earth. They have both been responsible for the slavery of millions of innocent people, and both have been responsible for the deaths of hundreds of millions of innocent people. The both together have committed more crimes against humanity pretty much since time began. 

Thank God that there is a man called Donald Trump in the White House. Thanks to Trump, the world should become a lot better and safer world to live and thrive in. Why there is so much hatred towards someone like Trump who's aim only was to get rid of the deep state swamp in Washington is beyond me. Those people have to be totally clueless and totally brainless.

Sadly, those fools and buffoons will not take the time and bother to see and understand what a real and true leader looks and acts like, and is all about. Those fools and buffoons only appear to want to keep the deep state swamp alive and well in America and in their own deep state countries like Canada alive and well.

This is just more of my politically incorrectness showing again. Aw well. As they always say?  "Chit happens".  ;)

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Thru the CIA?  Let me guess they named it Operation Comet.

Ajax...Comet...get it?

I was referring to Carter sending Huyser to Iran just before the 1979 clerical coup to assist mullahs with the coup by convincing Iran's military leaders to step aside and make a transition from the Shah's regime to mullahs.

9 hours ago, eyeball said:

If I had a time machine I'd go back and blow the whistle on England's request that America overthrow a peaceful democracy.  I wonder how many issues that would have raised?

That said I wonder why Truman hasn't been excoriated for not blowing the whistle? He's as much of a coward as Eisenhower actually.

The only reason the coup succeeded was that Iranians wanted him gone...just not the Communists who wanted to make Iran part of the USSR...oh...and you.