Iran needs some democracy

GostHacked

7 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Ah so it was not just Nazis dealing with Islamic terrorists from the M.E.  Good to know.

Saudi Arabia was a victim of Islamic terrorism long before they ever sponsored Islamic terrorism with their Salafist ideology which really didn't take-off in the Kingdom until the 1970s. But since I know you have a thin understanding of history, I'm sure you didn't know...or care.

22 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Saudi Arabia was a victim of Islamic terrorism long before they ever sponsored Islamic terrorism with their Salafist ideology which really didn't take-off in the Kingdom until the 1970s. But since I know you have a thin understanding of history, I'm sure you didn't know...or care.

Ah well at least you admit that the Saudis are Islamic terrorists. Which you seem to have no problem with.

3 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Ah well at least you admit that the Saudis are Islamic terrorists. Which you seem to have no problem with.

Both Saudi Arabia and Iran sponsor terrorism globally and I'd like to see them both brought to task for it. Unlike you, I don't blame Saudi students or ex-pat Iranians for that terrorism sponsorship. I blame the Salafists and Mullahs, themselves.

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Both Saudi Arabia and Iran sponsor terrorism globally and I'd like to see them both brought to task for it. Unlike you, I don't blame Saudi students or ex-pat Iranians for that terrorism sponsorship. I blame the Salafists and Mullahs, themselves.

But they are Muslims Doggy. And based on what you have posted, you no likey the Muslims.  Any Muslim, because they follow the Quran.

But whatever, you actually think a lot like I do, but you want to be contentious because it generates posts for you. Yer on top today, but Quality is what we are looking for.

Saudi medical students, no problem.  Syrian refugees?? What about them? 

Let's talk about the ones in Europe causing all the grief there with rape and setting up Mosques. I know you've mention this at length.

SO which Muslims would you support?  If any.

Just now, GostHacked said:

But they are Muslims Doggy. And based on what you have posted, you no likey the Muslims.  Any Muslim, because they follow the Quran.

But whatever, you actually think a lot like I do, but you want to be contentious because it generates posts for you. Yer on top today, but Quality is what we are looking for.

Saudi medical students, no problem.  Syrian refugees?? What about them? 

Let's talk about the ones in Europe causing all the grief there with rape and setting up Mosques. I know you've mention this at length.

SO which Muslims would you support?  If any.

You're free to hate anyone you like.

17 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

He served in Yugoslavia. He was a German. Lots of Germans did. Germany lost WW2. My father was in the RCAF. That's the Royal Canadian Air Force if you don't know what those letters mean. As mentioned...too young to see action. 

So Let’s get ghis straight....Your uncle is German SS serving in Yugoslavia killing jews and others during WW2 and the other german uncles (presumably blood brothers) served at RCAF killing other Germans...Yeah I get that....

btw, didn’t you say here your father was a mechanic from Lancaster Halifax!?

How did your dad feel about his brother serving for german Volga SS?

You're free to pretend anything you like to yourself. Pretending Iran sat-out WW2 or that Reza WASN'T an admirer of the Third Reich is all well and good. To yourself. Try lies like that out in public and someone...me in this case...is bound to jump on you for presenting false history. Which you do.

Reza Shah being an admirer of The Third Reich (As you keep presenting it and I disagree with that assertion) is not the same as someone actually committing those crimes. Reza Sha viewed Iranian jews as other Iranians and defended this against Hitler’s Nazi ideology. This is documented and a fact based on the article published in Holocaust Memorial that I have already presented here.....

Fascist allies like Mussolini, whom Hitler went to his rescue when the opposition were getting too strong in Italy are factual evidence of real monsters... 

Edited by kactus

On 9/12/2018 at 9:36 PM, DogOnPorch said:

Meh...I care not for your feels. Iran was courting the Nazis at a time when it was fashionable...but kept at it when it became unfashionable and possibly a threat to the Soviet Union's existence. They then paid the price...but it wasn't all bad. The US took an interest and built you some fine highways, railways, seaports and airports all in the name of Lend Lease to Russia. Something my province of British Columbia also enjoys...to this day. 

Meh....You have accused citizen of being a hater of Israel and you cannot back it up. 

You seem to forget a crucial moment in the war with Soviet Union when Hitler's focus despite advise from his generals was diverted to proxy wars with the allies in North Africa...

I am actually glad that the US was helping out Iran during those era more so than the stingy British who literally sucked up (and still do) the blood from the resources in a country...Iran would rather deal with US than the conniving brits that have always been cryptic in political involvement.

As for Israel: Who started the Arab-Israeli Conflict?

It definitely wasn't Iran...Next.....

Edited by kactus

2 hours ago, kactus said:

So now you admit your uncle who is German SS serving in Yugoslavia killing jews and others during WW2 and the other german uncles (presumably blood brothers) serving as RCAF killing other germans...Yeah I get that....

btw, didn’t you say here your father was a mechanic from Lancaster Halifax!?

How did your dad feel about his brother serving for SS?

Reza Shah being an admirer of The Third Reich (As you keep presenting it and I disagree with that assertion) is not the same as those who actually committed those crimes. He saw jews as Iranians and defended this against the Nazi ideology. This is documented and a fact based on the article published on Holocaust Memorial that I have already presented here.....

Fascist allies like Mussolini, whom Hitler went to his rescue when the opposition were getting too strong in Italy are factual evidence of real monsters... 

My father was a mechanic being trained to work on Halifaxes and Lancasters. Those are BOTH aircraft. They were used to bomb Germany...etc. 

His brothers were also in the RCAF (Royal Canadian Air Force). You seem unable to grasp the concept of a family having both European and North American branches. The SS man was German...specifically Volga German. He came to Canada as a POW late in the war and never left. I also have Jewish relatives (by marriage)...one aunt who is still alive was a passenger on the MS St Louis. 

Reza admired the Third Reich and Hitler. A lot of people did. From Hollywood stars to royalty. Hitler and Reza communicated and sent greetings...holiday wishes...etc. That says friendly relations... Stalin thought so too and that's all that really counts. Iran was invaded no matter your denial.

Citizen has called Zionism an ugly ideology so I can (and do) assume he is not a big Israel supporter. He can always change my mind.

Again....I care not for your emotions. Nor Citizens. 

9 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

My father was a mechanic being trained to work on Halifaxes and Lancasters. Those are BOTH aircraft. They were used to bomb Germany...etc. 

His brothers were also in the RCAF (Royal Canadian Air Force). You seem unable to grasp the concept of a family having both European and North American branches. The SS man was German...specifically Volga German. He came to Canada as a POW late in the war and never left. I also have Jewish relatives (by marriage)...one aunt who is still alive was a passenger on the MS St Louis. 

The SS man you are referring to is YOUR uncle killing jews and others. You don't seem to grasp what it means having a family member who is directly involved in the atrocities of WW2....

Reza admired the Third Reich and Hitler. A lot of people did. From Hollywood stars to royalty. Hitler and Reza communicated and sent greetings...holiday wishes...etc. That says friendly relations... Stalin thought so too and that's all that really counts. Iran was invaded no matter your denial.

So fucking what? At least Reza Shah wasn't a murderer of jews unlike Germans and their European/ North American branch. 

Citizen has called Zionism an ugly ideology so I can (and do) assume he is not a big Israel supporter. He can always change my mind.

Again....I care not for your emotions. Nor Citizens. 

Again so fucking what? So you get tangled up in semantics I won't.... Because deep down I wouldn't have the certain feel of guilt neither mine nor my ancestors of any involvement in the atrocities of WW2. Unlike some...I don't give a to$$ what else you think or feel...

As for Citizen, he can speak for himself but I am pretty certain criticising the policies of a government of a country does not mean hating that country. That includes Israel.

28 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

If there was an admiration towards Hitler was perhaps Reza Shah's intention to keep Iran out of the war and save the lives of Iraninan jews. That's a plausible explanation.

3 minutes ago, kactus said:

The SS man you are referring to is YOUR uncle killing jews and others. You don't seem to grasp what it means having a family member who is directly involved in the atrocities of WW2....

You can pick your friends. Not your family. Should I be jailed?

5 minutes ago, kactus said:

So fucking what? At least Reza Shah wasn't a murderer of jews unlike Germans and their European/ North American branch. 

Reza admired Hitler enough to get Stalin to invade Iran right at the height of Barbarossa. Reza and Adolf shared correspondence and sent each other holiday greetings. That says sucking-up. 

Bomber Command was involved in bombing Germany. Not sending Jews to camps. Canada fought on the Allied side during WW2 if you're unaware.

9edwteuovqmy.jpg

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You can pick your friends. Not your family. Should I be jailed?

Reza admired Hitler enough to get Stalin to invade Iran right at the height of Barbarossa. Reza and Adolf shared correspondence and sent each other holiday greetings. That says sucking-up. 

Bomber Command was involved in bombing Germany. Not sending Jews to camps. Canada fought on the Allied side during WW2 if you're unaware.

9edwteuovqmy.jpg

I can read German and know what the letter says....But then again if that is what it takes for Reza Shah to keep Iran out of the war and save the lives why not?

This has been the policy of many western governments to date sucking up to tyrranical regimes in yhe ME to keep the business going.... 

7 minutes ago, kactus said:

If there was an admiration towards Hitler was perhaps Reza Shah's intention to keep Iran out of the war and save the lives of Iraninan jews. That's a plausible explanation.

More likely is that like the Axis Minor countries in Europe, Iran saw a chance to further its interests at the USSR's expense. Hitler looked like the winning horse in 1935. He REALLY looked like the winning horse in 1941.

Just now, kactus said:

I can read German and know what the letter says....But then again if that is what it takes for Reza Shah to keep Iran out of the war and save the lives why not?

This has been the policy of many western governments to date sucking up to tyrranical regimes in yhe ME to keep the business going.... 

Happy Nowruz greetings to the Shah from Adolf. Hitler wasn't sending similar greetings to Churchill.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

More likely is that like the Axis Minor countries in Europe, Iran saw a chance to further its interests at the USSR's expense. Hitler looked like the winning horse in 1935. He REALLY looked like the winning horse in 1941.

Countries and their governments especially the minor ones do what is best for their people especially when facing a formidable enemy like Germany...Hitler tried it with Hungary and also a branch of kozaks and it paid off. However, his influence over Iran to hand over its jews never materialised. Thanks to Reza Shah!

7 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Again: more word games. I've already stated that I'm against both Saudi and Iranian support for terrorism. 

Well this is the FIRST time you have actually made a clear statement on that matter. About f'n time. That seemed really hard for you to admit that. But we agree that we are against terrorism.

Outside of this forum, I see Iranian regime operatives on Twitter and I have spoken against their propaganda. I have also seen MEK operatives on Twitter trying to spread false information. When I speak out against the Iranian regime, I am called an MEK agent. When I speak out against the MEK propagandists, I am called a regime agent. It's funny how that works. 

Then you have the Shah supporters who have a very difficult time admitting to the atrocities the Shah committed. Things were not so rosy. The Shah, with the help of the UK and US, removed Mossadegh and killed an opportunity for Iranians to experience democracy. True, the Shah was nationalistic, but he acted too late. By the time he grew a spine and signalled that he wanted to use the oil for the Iranian people, he had already lost the respect of majority of Iranians.

Propaganda from all sides. Here is a good piece by AJ:

The video is one sided and biased FOR the regime and likely why this video was selected to be attached. It speaks a few short seconds about the regime having false accounts using twitter as false propaganda and the entire remainder of the video is used against those who mostly genuinely speak out against regime brutally, bad economy and deplorable situation of Iranian people. 

.I recognized one of the persons in the video. He lobbied Obama administration hard for the failed nuclear deal which was a key factor for regime survival. I read in some articles that he dresses nice and wears nice ties but is planted abroad by the murderous regime posing as an opposition but in reality he lobbies for the regime.  I can't authenticate the second statement though do confirm first. 

It is incredible that a regime who has BANNED social media, twitter and Facebook included and knocks on the doors of those who dare to comment critically about the regime and arrests or kidnaps and jails and tortures them and sends his agents to murder opposition figures abroad is now speaking about democracy and freedom for social media!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and accusing the opponents of behaving in an undemocratic manner!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

MEK finds its roots in Tudeh party, which was mainly led and organised by the Iranian jews. They lost to the islamic clergies in 1979-1980's which led to the downfall of 2500 years of monarchy in Iran. Late Shah in his interviews with David Frost (the British TV presenter) referred to Tudeh communist party or the Worker's party as Red and Clergy islamists as Black forces countering the monarchy.Neither Tudeh nor clergies ever had the interest of Iranians in their agenda.

MEK finds its roots in Tudeh party, which was mainly led and organised by the Iranian jews. They lost to the islamic clergies in 1979-1980's which led to the downfall of 2500 years of monarchy in Iran. Late Shah in his interviews with David Frost (the British TV presenter) referred to Tudeh communist party or the Worker's party as Red and Clergy islamists as Black forces countering the monarchy.Neither Tudeh nor clergies ever had the interest of Iranians in their agenda.

The unholy alliance between the Red and Black as the Shah called it so well. The Red having the interests of Russia/Soviets in mind while the black having the interests of Arabs. The only force who had/has the interest of Iran and Iranians was the WHITE forces, the Shah. That is the Pahlavi dynasty. The Monarchy and the Shah. The nation of Iran has now come to realize this reality and curse those gangsters and criminals who rioted on streets in 1979 and helped the Black evil to take over the White revolution. Both the traitor Tudeh party and the traitor  MEK are responsible for the black revolution. Hope they all burn in hell for what they did. The nation now blesses the Shah and his father Reza Shah the great for what they did for Iran and want his son back on the thrown.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

The video is one sided and biased FOR the regime

Now Aljazeera is biased for the Iranian regime? 

and likely why this video was selected to be attached. It speaks a few short seconds about the regime having false accounts using twitter as false propaganda and the entire remainder of the video is used against those who mostly genuinely speak out against regime brutally, bad economy and deplorable situation of Iranian people. 

They make it very clear that the Iranian regime uses online platforms for propaganda and how twitter has canceled accounts because of this. This is information that is well-known and has already been established. They are now talking about the other side of all of this, which is the propaganda that is coming from the MEK.

The video does not dispute that the economy in Iran is doing bad or the brutality of the regime. 

I recognized one of the persons in the video. He lobbied Obama administration hard for the failed nuclear deal which was a key factor for regime survival. I read in some articles that he dresses nice and wears nice ties but is planted abroad by the murderous regime posing as an opposition but in reality he lobbies for the regime.  I can't authenticate the second statement though do confirm first. 

From the MEK? Yeah, I've read those too. Where did you read your information? Back up your comments with something worthwhile. You are so quick to create a thought just as long as it responds to your black and white world.

Challenge yourself and try to see the world for what it is. A multifaceted world with different angles to it.

You are so deep into your black and white world, that you're even willing to give a pass to the MEK. It's a shame.

It is incredible that a regime who has BANNED social media, twitter and Facebook included and knocks on the doors of those who dare to comment critically about the regime and arrests or kidnaps and jails and tortures them and sends his agents to murder opposition figures abroad is now speaking about democracy and freedom for social media!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and accusing the opponents of behaving in an undemocratic manner!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not incredible. These guys are willing to go to any length to continue to have control over the masses.