Is Donald Trump the Worst President since Andrew Johnson or James Buchanan?

48 minutes ago, xul said:

...if Trump was a pilot, would you want to aboard a B-52 flying with him?

Yes....Trump was elected to break things in Washington D.C. and in the globalism status quo.

In less than a year, he has managed to disrupt U.S. participation in the TPP trade deal,  Paris Climate Agreement, NAFTA, and UNESCO.

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yes....Trump was elected to break things in Washington D.C. and in the globalism status quo.

In less than a year, he has managed to disrupt U.S. participation in the TPP trade deal,  Paris Climate Agreement, NAFTA, and UNESCO.

Mikhail Gorbachev broke more old communist system than Deng Xiao Ping did, but not like Deng and his successors, Gorbachev failed to build a new one instead. Then he fell along with the Soviet Union 

Edited by xul

On 10/13/2017 at 11:41 AM, Omni said:

Already well known the Russians hacked the election. Mueller is far from finished. Trump is running scared. You get your info from Faux news I suspect or even further right wing nut bat sources. You and Trump should keep your toys and leave the serious issues to grown ups.

You are the one that needs to grow up. A challenge I am sure will be a big problem for you but you can do it. Start by stop listening to fake news outfits. Just saying. 

22 minutes ago, taxme said:

You are the one that needs to grow up. A challenge I am sure will be a big problem for you but you can do it. Start by stop listening to fake news outfits. Just saying. 

Maybe try listening to your own advice. We know where you get your "news" from. Obvious by your posts.

8 minutes ago, Omni said:

Maybe try listening to your own advice. We know where you get your "news" from. Obvious by your posts.

Still waiting for Trump to get impeached. It looks like I am going to have to go buy more popcorn. This is getting expensive. :P

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Still waiting for Trump to get impeached. It looks like I am going to have to go buy more popcorn. This is getting expensive. :P

Keep enough of your popcorn on hand to keep you going until the congressional vote in 2018. When Trump loses control there, the chickens will start to come home to roost.

21 minutes ago, Omni said:

Keep enough of your popcorn on hand to keep you going until the congressional vote in 2018. When Trump loses control there, the chickens will start to come home to roost.

Chit, by then I will be throwing up from all that popcorn that I am forced to eat until that day comes when Trump gets the boot. 

• Like 1

Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about sex in a U.S. federal court, but he still served two full terms.

The Trump haters (even those in Canada) are now hoping for the 25th Amendment to be used, hoping for a cabinet mutiny...this is how desperate they are.

There is not enough popcorn.

12 minutes ago, Omni said:

Well then I suggest you stop eating popcorn and start paying attention. 

I am paying attention. It is you who refuses to pay attention to real news. Yup, I am going to have to take a break from popcorn. I think that it is making me start to think like you. Not good for my health or mind. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

I am paying attention. It is you who refuses to pay attention to real news. Yup, I am going to have to take a break from popcorn. I think that it is making me start to think like you. Not good for my health or mind. 

Seems like popcorn is all ya got. Yes I suggest you try to improve.

14 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about sex in a U.S. federal court, but he still served two full terms.

The Trump haters (even those in Canada) are now hoping for the 25th Amendment to be used, hoping for a cabinet mutiny...this is how desperate they are.

There is not enough popcorn.

Trump is the we the people's man. Clinton, Bush, Obama could do no wrong and could pretty much get away with what they were doing without any fear of any consequences because they had the backing of the bankster globalist elite and their controlled media behind them all the way. A mutiny has been in the works ever since Trump became President, and It won't end until Trump gets the puppet on a string traitor politicians of America out of Washington.  A job God would even have a big task of trying to do. 

Then you can have some of my popcorn. I am getting tired of feeding my face with the stuff. It's all the fault of Omni. Omni is not good for my health. Just saying. 

7 minutes ago, Omni said:

Seems like popcorn is all ya got. Yes I suggest you try to improve.

I am going to start eating more potato chips for a change. At least there are dozens of flavors to choose from. 

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Don't look now but I think God may have cursed it instead.

God sure has cursed Canada. Look at all the liberal fools running this country that God dumped on it. They all enjoy playing the Satan game of destroy, create indecency, create immorality, and create chaos. Canada truly has become Satan's playground for liberal losers. At least America has a leader that is not afraid of Satan and his Hillary/Obama gang supporting traitors to America. Just saying. 

On 10/14/2017 at 3:18 PM, taxme said:

I don't see a scenario where he does except by his own cabinet who he has thoroughly alienated.

More likely Trump will quit because he realizes he is completely ineffective as a president and cannot push through any of his agenda.  Being president is hard work, it is not like inheriting a family business where you can just do whatever you want, whenever you want, play golf all day and go to dinners all night.  You actually have to read documents, build realtionships, and do work. Trump is lazy.

Why would the democrats impeach Trump and get president pence?  How is that an improvement to replace a bumbling bafoon who is wildly unpopular with a relatively intelligent, but vanilla uncharismatic, vice president.  If Trump doesn't get primaried by another Republican, which is very likely, I suspect he will get slaughtered in a landslide as long as the democrats run another progressive democrat, even a relatively unknown one. America is a progressive nation, they strongly prefer progressive candidates over establishment ones.  We seen this with Obama, an unknown progressive junior senator who beat the wife of what was then a very popular president among democrats and then a very popular Republican senator.

On 10/14/2017 at 7:00 PM, taxme said:

God sure has cursed Canada. Look at all the liberal fools running this country that God dumped on it. They all enjoy playing the Satan game of destroy, create indecency, create immorality, and create chaos. Canada truly has become Satan's playground for liberal losers. At least America has a leader that is not afraid of Satan and his Hillary/Obama gang supporting traitors to America. Just saying. 

Yeah because child rape and fraud are so godly of trump?

17 hours ago, H10 said:

I don't see a scenario where he does except by his own cabinet who he has thoroughly alienated.

More likely Trump will quit because he realizes he is completely ineffective as a president and cannot push through any of his agenda.  Being president is hard work, it is not like inheriting a family business where you can just do whatever you want, whenever you want, play golf all day and go to dinners all night.  You actually have to read documents, build realtionships, and do work. Trump is lazy.

Why would the democrats impeach Trump and get president pence?  How is that an improvement to replace a bumbling bafoon who is wildly unpopular with a relatively intelligent, but vanilla uncharismatic, vice president.  If Trump doesn't get primaried by another Republican, which is very likely, I suspect he will get slaughtered in a landslide as long as the democrats run another progressive democrat, even a relatively unknown one. America is a progressive nation, they strongly prefer progressive candidates over establishment ones.  We seen this with Obama, an unknown progressive junior senator who beat the wife of what was then a very popular president among democrats and then a very popular Republican senator.

The cabinet has alienated Trump because they are not on his side. Most of the them are democrats in republican clothing. Trump is working on that. Most will probably be gone in 2018 voted out by the people who put Trump in there as president. 

Trump will not back off or quit. Trump will stay in there for the long haul because he has the backing of the people who voted for him and he knows it. Trump didn't get to be a billionaire from giving up on his first try. Trump is not concerned about the globalist elite agenda documents. Trump wants to burn them. Trump is lazy? Are you kidding me? One does not become a billionaire from being lazy. Such ridiculous talk. 

There is no one that the dumbocrats can bring forward that would be able to oust Trump from his presidency.  The dumbocrats are all in disarray. All they can do these days is try and nail Trump on something to try and get him impeached but so far nothing has worked for them yet. Trump will be president for the next seven years unless he gets assassinated by the deep state who apparently took out JFK. Well, I would not say that Trump was a progressive candidate at all. Trump didn't even want to call himself a politician. The word politician can only be associated with the words crooks, liars and thieves because that is what most of them are. Politicians are certainly not there for we the people as far as I am concerned. Just saying.  Obama became president because he was the candidate that the globalist elite wanted as president of the USA. And look at the corruption and mess that guy created and left behind for Trump to clean up and for Trump to now try and drain the swamp. It still bothers me as to why when a guy comes along and says that he wants to drain the Washington swamp many people are against him. Do some of those people suffer from some kind of mental illness? It sure looks like it to me. But hey.