Compensating Khadr

18 minutes ago, Omni said:

And where's your proof of that?

I and other posters have provided relevant links earlier on in this thread. If you are so in tune with the facts of this case as you want us to believe, I'm sure you would have come across them if you kept up with this discussion.

He boasted that he was glad he killed U.S. soldier Christopher Speer and that planting roadside bombs was "the proudest moment of his life."

http://www.timminspress.com/2010/11/01/canada-does-not-owe-omar-khadr-anything-18

In the statement, Khadr — who pleaded guilty Monday to five war-crimes charges, including murder — admits to being “happy” at the news that he had killed a U.S. soldier.

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/2175585-omar-khadr-admits-throwing-grenade-happy-at-u-s-death/

Don't you read what other members post? There have been many media links on this subject in this thread.

3 minutes ago, capricorn said:

Where is your proof that what is being talked about here is hearsay?

Where is your proof it's not? I doubt anyone from timmins press was at Gitmo. And even if it this "bragging" you speak of as to killing someone on a battlefield was true, it's not illegal. Putting someone in prison and not allowing them legal council is unconstitutional, and passing interrogation information from them to the jailers is illegal.

53 minutes ago, Omni said:

Where is your proof it's not?

Have you not learned yet that when you contribute to internet forums, asking for someone to prove a negative is a no-go? So I ask you again. Where is your proof that what members posted in this thread is hearsay? I'll clarify for you: that question is not asking you to prove a negative.

4 minutes ago, capricorn said:

Have you not learned yet that when you contribute to internet forums, asking for someone to prove a negative is a no-go? So I ask you again. Where is your proof that what members posted in this thread is hearsay? I'll clarify for you: that question is not asking you to prove a negative.

You keep harping about something you can't prove so it becomes irrelevant. And as I have already pointed out to you, if he did brag about anything, it has no legal significance.

8 minutes ago, capricorn said:

Therefore you acknowledge that you cannot prove that what members posted in this thread is hearsay.

Nor can you prove that it isn't. But as I explained to you, it's irrelevant in any legal sense, so stop going around in circles with it.

34 minutes ago, Omni said:

Nor can you prove that it isn't.

You are unable to answer my initial question as to whether you can prove that what members posted in this thread is hearsay, as you claimed, and so you are trying desperately to change the channel. Look who's going around in circles now.

14 minutes ago, capricorn said:

You are unable to answer my initial question as to whether you can prove that what members posted in this thread is hearsay, as you claimed, and so you are trying desperately to change the channel. Look who's going around in circles now.

Actually, that is Omni's entire raison d'etre. But you shouldn't be too perturbed with him now when you have long been supporting him in that behavior and engaging in the same thing yourself.