Grenfell Towers did not collapse

18 minutes ago, Omni said:

That's a different thread.

Which you also ignore there. It's my thread, it is on topic so go ahead, Omni. 

Also address the fact that the fires in the twin towers were not hot at all. 

"The time to consume the jet fuel can be reasonably computed. At the upper bound, if one assumes that all 10,000 gallons of fuel were evenly spread across a single building floor, it would form a pool that would be consumed by fire in less than 5 minutes" 

Quote from the FEMA report into the collapse of WTC's One and Two (Chapter Two). 

Here are statements from three eye-witnesses that provide evidence that the heating due to the jet fuel was indeed minimal. 

Donovan Cowan was in an open elevator at the 78th floor sky-lobby (one of the impact floors of the South Tower) when the aircraft hit. He has been quoted as saying: "We went into the elevator. As soon as I hit the button, that's when there was a big boom. We both got knocked down. I remember feeling this intense heat. The doors were still open. The heat lasted for maybe 15 to 20 seconds I guess. Then it stopped." 

Stanley Praimnath was on the 81st floor of the South Tower: "The plane impacts. I try to get up and then I realize that I'm covered up to my shoulder in debris. And when I'm digging through under all this rubble, I can see the bottom wing starting to burn, and that wing is wedged 20 feet in my office doorway." 

Ling Young was in her 78th floor office: "Only in my area were people alive, and the people alive were from my office. I figured that out later because I sat around in there for 10 or 15 minutes. That's how I got so burned." 

Neither Stanley Praimnath nor Donovan Cowan nor Ling Young were cooked by the jet fuel fire. All three survived. 

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/wtc/how-hot.htm

Edited by hot enough

32 minutes ago, hot enough said:

It is when you make an assertion without anything. 

I'm not the one asserting anything here.

How about the nanothermite? Are you going to deny that REALITY? 

I'm not denying the reality of your theory, I simply don't buy it is all.

People who sell their theory using sources that refute their own premise makes me go hmmm.

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

It is when you make an assertion without anything. 

How about the nanothermite? Are you going to deny that REALITY? 

:rolleyes:

Here we go with that thermite again.  

One thing for sure with HE, he lures you in a topic - see the title of this thread? 

Then, he ends up with the Twin Towers conspiracy theory! 

That is, if he isn't bringing up the evil murdering USA.......with the ace on his sleeve (that "Christian" betsy).    facebook-cute-giggle-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by betsy

12 minutes ago, betsy said:

Here we go with that thermite again.  

Nanothermite, Betsy. A 1990s US military labs [Los Alamos/Lawrence Livermore] invention that is not commercially available. 

It was found in WTC dust, Betsy. Can you not connect the dots?

Let me help you.

No Arab hijackers had the slightest possibility of getting their hands on nanothermite. The only folks who had it then and have it now are the US government/US military. 

Nano Scale Chemistry Yields Better Explosives

At Livermore Laboratory, sol-gel chemistry-the same process used to make aerogels or "frozen smoke" (see S&TR, November/December 1995)—has been the key to creating energetic materials with improved, exceptional, or entirely new properties. This energetic materials breakthrough was engineered by Randy Simpson, director of the Energetic Materials Center; synthetic chemists Tom Tillotson, Alex Gash, and Joe Satcher; and physicist Lawrence Hrubesh.
dot_clear.gifThese new materials have structures that can be controlled on the nanometer (billionth-of-a-meter) scale. Simpson explains, "In general, the smaller the size of the materials being combined, the better the properties of energetic materials. Since these `nanostructures' are formed with particles on the nanometer scale, the performance can be improved over materials with particles the size of grains of sand or of powdered sugar. In addition, these `nanocomposite' materials can be easier and much safer to make than those made with traditional methods."

https://str.llnl.gov/str/RSimpson.html

Edited by hot enough

13 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I'm not the one asserting anything here.

Yes, you are. You are asserting that what was said,

"The Twin Towers collapsed because the aircraft fuel ignited the contents of the building and it was the burning of the contents of the building which caused the steel columns to lose stiffness." 

has any connection to reality. 

eyeball: Did you read what your source had to say about other burning Towers?

Nothing was said about "other burning Towers". It was said about the twin towers, which as I have noted has no connection to reality. 

I'm not denying the reality of your theory, I simply don't buy it is all.

You are denying reality, 1) by suggesting that it is my theory. That is patently dishonest. 2) I'm not afraid to put forward sources that disagree with reality. There are many who hold to the idea expressed by your "catch". This isn't new information and it doesn't diminish the things I put forward because they are from scientists, architects, engineers, physicists, ... . 

People who sell their theory using sources that refute their own premise makes me go hmmm.

Why don't all the things that refute the theory you believe in make you go hmmmm? Here is just one of the myriad impossibilities found within the US government conspiracy theory. 

1) Only the US has nanothermite, it was found in WTC dust by scientists who can determine what it is, thermite at the nano scale, but they have no idea how it is made. That is because it is US government/US military proprietary information.

That's one billionth of a meter. To put this in better perspective, that is 1/1,000,000 of a millimeter/ one one-millionth of a millimeter.

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

HE: If I just mention Lawrence Livermore Labs and Los Alamos once more, I'll have them eating out of my hand. Those are big important words.

rolling.gif

HE has taken up the role of Altai! Except that HE is so limited to only two subjects! animated-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, hot enough said:

No Arab hijackers had the slightest possibility of getting their hands on nanothermite. The only folks who had it then and have it now are the US government/US military. 

They just needed to get their hands on the controls of a 767. The rest was easy, including the "thermite theory".

http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

5 minutes ago, hot enough said:

It's not the words, Lawrence Livermore Labs and Los Alamos, that frighten you so, it's the information that you refuse to read and discuss. 

The denial of reality is spectacular to behold. 

Perhaps if you could get Sarah McLachlan singing "Angel" or Enya performing "Only Time" in the background, your Trootherism would seem less rabid.

11 minutes ago, Omni said:

They just needed to get their hands on the controls of a 767. The rest was easy, including the "thermite theory".

DOP advanced the silly notion of the plane and he was shown to be wrong. You continue to advance this with zero proof. You continue with that useless source you threw up, when you are completely unable to discuss any of the old, old nonsense found therein. 

Why would you put thermite in quotes when you know from the sources provided that we are talking about nanothermite? 

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

DOP advanced the silly notion of the plane and he was shown to be wrong. You continue to advance this with zero proof. You continue with that useless source you threw up, when you are completely unable to discuss any of the old, old nonsense found therein. 

Why would you put thermite in quotes when you know from the sources provided that we are talking about nanothermite? 

This is not a thread about buildings in NY were there certainly were planes. I suggest going to the proper thread for you comments.

Just now, Omni said:

This is not a thread about buildings in NY were there certainly were planes. I suggest going to the proper thread for you comments.

Watching that fire online...some channel with chat...the first assumption as to the cause by the thousands chatting away was...guess.

That had to be earned!

17 minutes ago, Omni said:

You yourself raised the issue of planes, Omni. You are dishonestly trying to divert from what you raised. It's my thread and both you and I know that it is right on topic.

4 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You yourself raised the issue of planes, Omni. You are dishonestly trying to divert from what you raised. It's my thread and both you and I know that it is right on topic.

I raised the issue of planes in the appropriate thread. You are simply derailing this thread to try and get back to you infatuation with 9-11.

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

I raised the issue of planes in the appropriate thread. You are simply derailing this thread to try and get back to you infatuation with 9-11.

In Post 38 of this thread -

Omni: "They just needed to get their hands on the controls of a 767. The rest was easy, including the "thermite theory"."

You were shown to be completely wrong, yet you continue to raise it. That is against forum rules, you entire comment above, all your comments are. 

"If you are not bringing anything new to the argument, then do not say anything at all.
Some messages are not so much offensive as simply nuisance value. An example would be a person who persistently creates conflict without contributing anything useful."

You do not speak up when others do the same as you or worse. It tells clearly why you engage in this type of behavior.

15 minutes ago, Omni said:

This thread is about a building in London I thought.

No, you didn't think that at all. Or you wouldn't have brought up planes and "thermite" in an attempt to ridicule and divert attention from truths you [and everybody] don't want to face.

It's about a high rise tower that burned ferociously for many long hours and it never collapsed. Time will tell how close a comparison can be drawn to the WTC towers.

7 hours ago, hot enough said:

You fail to note the incredible and unrealistic "gives" to the official conspiracy theory.

1. Imagine that this entire quantity of jet fuel was injected into just one floor of the World Trade Center,

2. that the jet fuel burnt with perfect efficency,

3. that no hot gases left this floor,

4. that no heat escaped this floor by conduction

5. and that the steel and concrete had an unlimited amount of time to absorb all the heat. 

You know that all things thing were nowhere near reality but you failed to mention them at all.

You also fail to mention or discuss the Cardington Test fires where no collapse occurred. 

You do not possess the requisite knowledge to reject anything. 

I took the time to read your link and gave an intelligent response to your copy/paste arguments, which I knew you yourself do not even understand. What I said eviscerates all the BS you've spouted, and it took me only 3 minutes to read your link and show that it just doesn't add up. But all you have in response is... nothing.

You had the chance to have a scientific discussion with me on this one and chose not to. Instead you chose to just make another childish insult about my level of knowledge. Now you know why no one cares to seriously engage you in "the science of 911".

Edited by OftenWrong
  • Like 2