Arab Nations cuts ties with Qatar

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Slavery is all-too-common in many parts of the "Islamic World". Canadian architects design many of the buildings (modern pyramids) that the slaves then build.

You bet it's money. Filthy lucre...as Johnny Rotten said. 

You are free to complain about Islam/Muslims when our own government supports certain tyrannical governments in the Middle East. It's almost like you complain about the person who got raped instead of the person who raped.

20 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

The refugees are already coming across to Europe in large numbers.

They could be made to come over in much larger numbers with relative ease. The EU cut a deal with Turkey to hold back as many as they could. If Turkey stops, or worse, decides to encourage people to head across the border, you'll see what a real flood looks like.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

You are free to complain about Islam/Muslims when our own government supports certain tyrannical governments in the Middle East. It's almost like you complain about the person who got raped instead of the person who raped.

You're free to support slavery, GH. Get that architect degree...

1 minute ago, Argus said:

They could be made to come over in much larger numbers with relative ease. The EU cut a deal with Turkey to hold back as many as they could. If Turkey stops, or worse, decides to encourage people to head across the border, you'll see what a real flood looks like.

Well, if we want to keep supporting one side over another in the M.E. this is exactly what you should expect. Since Syria was taken out those refugee numbers has increased in very large numbers. All that started with the invasion of Iraq (possibly before).  Let's help make life completely unbearable in the those nations and then complain that they are coming here to escape the madness we helped to create. 

4 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Well, if we want to keep supporting one side over another in the M.E. this is exactly what you should expect. Since Syria was taken out those refugee numbers has increased in very large numbers. All that started with the invasion of Iraq (possibly before).  Let's help make life completely unbearable in the those nations and then complain that they are coming here to escape the madness we helped to create. 

This is the result of the Arab Spring...started in Syria.

13 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

This is the result of the Arab Spring...started in Syria.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Not Arab Spring....the Civil War.

It started in Syria as opposed to something/somewhere else.

Which of your statements is incorrect here?

4 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Well, if we want to keep supporting one side over another in the M.E. this is exactly what you should expect.

Russia supports one side over another in the ME. So does China.

All these Arab nations used to be one (except North Africa which was never Arab 14 centuries ago before being invaded) then politics divided them with borders early last century (the British imperialism) and Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Saudi A., Arab Emirates, Qatar and Yemen  were created. Historically they always fight and settle disputes with violence. They never had respect for the females and used to bury their daughters alive (pre-Islamic). They have no love for each other. Remember with all the richness Saudis and AE did not take any Syrian refugees as an example.  So this latest conflict with Qatar is no different.  It is interesting that non-Arab Iran is now supporting the country (with food and aids) that their Arab brothers cut off relationships and trade. It is all politics.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, GostHacked said:

I wish i could pull facts out my ass like you do.....and then claim them as true.....got as source for that statement, or is this just you getting your quota of "watch me slam the US".... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Army Guy said:

got as source for that statement, or is this just you getting your quota of "watch me slam the US".... 

Global Warfare: “We’re going to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran..”

Video Interview with General Wesley Clark

9 hours ago, Army Guy said:

I wish i could pull facts out my ass like you do.....and then claim them as true.....got as source for that statement, or is this just you getting your quota of "watch me slam the US".... 

Well then....where the fuck was the US when Russia was bombing the hell out of Syria? Don't talk to me about saving lives of those children. Your current president is literally in bed with Putin over his hotel business deals and his bankruptcy.... And no source is needed. Go and do your own reading....

There should have been some warning about the blockade. Its implementation was designed to cause as much disruption as possible and the accusations of terrorism are a bit rich coming from KSA. I would say it's more about AJ and the MB than anything else. Now the other countries have the gall to slam Qatar for looking to Iran for help. What choice does it have? I see Oman is helping it too. That's a country one does not hear much of - in the ME a good thing.   

3 hours ago, Argus said:

What did you expect the US to do? Shoot down Russian fighters? 

That's precisely what should have been done.

Our grand-fathers are probably puking in their graves at the spectacle we've made of honour and courage in the face of tyranny.

That said, the Russians would probably be in their rights to shoot down the West's planes for the same reason.

Edited by eyeball

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

That's precisely what should have been done.

Our grand-fathers are probably puking in their graves at the spectacle we've made of honour and courage in the face of tyranny.

Howz about we just load YOU up with Strontium-90 and call it a day?

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Who's this 'we' you're talking about? Knowing you, you'd have someone else do your dirty work for you.

It's how the West rolls in the face of another bully who pushes back.

Not many folks dream of nuclear warfare...

You, however.