• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So right off the bat let's get one thing out of the way Veterans benefits have always been for the serving member, not family members. After watching this I'm wondering if the Liberals have now widened the scope of benefits? Previously the only way a family member would receive anything resembling benefits would be through the base counselling office. Things like marriage or family counselling. That's it. So have they expanded the scope? Or is this just another bizarre idea they've had. Either way, I still don't think a convicted cop killer should receive treatment paid for by veterans affairs when he never served a single day of his life and claims that killing the cop (a young woman) gave him PTSD that needs to be treated now.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Holy crap...as the saying goes...big bore air rifle.

Nice eh. I wouldn't mind having one, it looks like a ton of fun. Not what we're getting for Christmas though. Actually what my wife and I are getting is much better. I have to head out to work now but if you want later I'll tell you about what we're getting, I think you'll like it.

I forgot to add, I really like that it also shoots crossbow bolts.

Edited by AngusThermopyle
  • Like 1

A mob of cretins attacks a buddhist because they don't understand that the 'swastika' on his t-shirt is not a Nazi emblem. Police have to intervene and hustle him aboard a bus to get him away.

London's famous 'civility' is a thing of the past.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Argus said:

A mob of cretins attacks a buddhist because they don't understand that the 'swastika' on his t-shirt is not a Nazi emblem. Police have to intervene and hustle him aboard a bus to get him away.

London's famous 'civility' is a thing of the past.

So is the left's supposed association with diversity, inclusion and equality.  Nowadays, if you don't tick all their boxes, especially the group-think box, you better have a good dental plan.

Edit> I wish he'd been one of those Shaolin type monks.  It would have been nice to see what kind of dental plan those slavering moronic thugs have.

Edited by bcsapper
Morons never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it as part of a mob - not Blaise Pascal

30 minutes ago, August1991 said:

Dick Cheney? Maybe. Whatever.

b_c, it's all about eyeballs - and which eyeballs see whatever.

Sure....but Dick Cheney will have his Hollywood day like all the rest.

After 9/11, America needed the biggest prick it could find to do the dirty work....and VP Dick Cheney was more than happy to oblige.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Now for some Buck Rogers style tech. The Gyrojet was just such a cool concept. Who wouldn't enjoy shooting their own little rockets?

This guy who posted a comment on the video about it adds some interesting info from a first hand perspective.

Ok guys...Im old... because im old i have owned, fired and sold about 12 of these in my life time. some facts the 4 vent rockets are much more accurate than the two vent rockets... the round nosed rounds are standard and the semi pointed flat nose are Armour piercing. the mark one's were 13 mm and the post 68 gun control act guns were 12 mm they are smooth bore yes they fire under water and make cool bubbles. the mk1's and experimentals that made it to the markets had a flip up loading side plate the later models had the pull back loading gate like in the video With original ammo i fired about 25 years ago it broke the sound barrier at about 25 yards..nice delayed sonic boom action the us army special forces used and tested some in vietnam..they were stored at fort hood armory after the war the liaison for acquiring them for the army was ret marine medal of honor winner mitchell paige they also made a scuba underwater rocket spear gun and the cigarette rocket launcher and cigarette pack multi launcher were also real. the last known ones were surrendered to the us govt by mitchell paige at this residence in california when they came calling for them. He said he believed they were poisoned as well but wasn't sure..the multi launcher was activated by unwrapping the lucky strike pack by using the red band and pulling hard on the band to ignite and launch the whole pack. the mini rockets inside looked kind of like flechettes. yes they made machine gun versions for testing the explosive rockets were unpredictable and didnt go further than a testing phase the grandfather of rocketry ..goddard was the hero of maynard..(mba) maynard .beal associates and so he included a goddard medal and book along with the early presentation models that shipped in a red velvet lined wood case with brass mba plaque glued on the top... if you find one with black metal checkering on the side panels instead of the grips this is because the grips broke and fell off..this is common... the black factory was always semi gloss(dark) black..if it is matte black it is re-done.. I sold the last of them i had in about 2000 for about $2800 each for an experimental mk1 carbine and pistol in 13mm and include a full box of 24 armor piercing rockets with each one(The ammo shipped in a plain white cardboard ,top opening flapped box with a perforated white cardboard liner with four horizontinal rows of six rockets, the original factory boxes,certificates,accessories and manuals i could go on about the original packaging and certificate of authenticity included...but i have a life ... hope this information is helpfull.... You think they were weird...I also had about 5 dardick magazine fed revolver tround guns over the years (not "gun parts corp" parts guns but the real deals) d15,-d13,-d-11..carbine conversion...wood prototypes etc.now those were weird over complicated pieces of [email protected] that is for another post Semper fi....

• Like 1