As seen on YouTube

Argus

On 4/7/2019 at 9:47 AM, Argus said:

Douglas Murray on the hypocrisy of the Left and Islam. Simply brilliant.

Meanwhile the only root causes to modern Islamic extremism the right-wing is willing to discuss are 1400 years old.

Typical horseshit.

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

And...the entitled West...never the perp.

Let's see: 9-11 was caused by the horrendous crime of infidels being allowed to set foot on the sacred soil of Saudi Arabia. What other crimes did we commit again to upset all of Islam again? (Let's see if he goes back to 1953 re: Iran)...

...and go.

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Let's see: 9-11 was caused by the horrendous crime of infidels being allowed to set foot on the sacred soil of Saudi Arabia. What other crimes did we commit again to upset all of Islam again? (Let's see if he goes back to 1953 re: Iran)...

...and go.

Its the 21st century now, time to get on with peace thru reconciliation.  What other reasons don't we have for moving forward again?  Oh right...now watch him go back 1400 years in time.

Ah...beat me to it I see.

Just now, eyeball said:

Its the 21st century now, time to get on with peace thru reconciliation.  What other reasons don't we have for moving forward again?  Oh right...now watch him go back 1400 years in time.

Ah...beat me to it I see.

You're free to unilaterally declare peace with Islam. It has no such intentions of making friends or peace with you...unless you convert.

The Battle of Lepanto 1571

Islam vs The West

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're free to unilaterally declare peace with Islam. It has no such intentions of making friends or peace with you...unless you convert.

It's the freedom to seek peace that's at issue here not right-wing hysteria, a discussion that is truly off-limits in the manner that Douglas Murray accuses the left of tuning out.

In any case and for what it's worth, zero in your case, I fully agree that Islamic fundamentalism and stoning gays, killing apostates and beating your wives etc is so disgusting that it's almost on par with siccing a dictator on someone.

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

It's the freedom to seek peace that's at issue here not right-wing hysteria, a discussion that is truly off-limits in the manner that Douglas Murray accuses the left of tuning out.

In any case and for what it's worth, zero in your case, I fully agree that Islamic fundamentalism and stoning gays, killing apostates and beating your wives etc is so disgusting that it's almost on par with siccing a dictator on someone.

Islam will gladly accept your surrender and peace will reign. However...Allah orders all Muslims to fight the Unbeliever until all of the World is under the control of Islam....to paraphrase the Quran. No exceptions. Surrender involves two paths for the Unbeliever: Dhimmi...where you live as an inferior and pay a hefty tax to do so. Or...much easier...convert to Islam. Problem solved.

An Imam explains...

...and it doesn't matter if you're a pro-science atheist and consider yourself above all of Islam's demands. Islam thought about you. You're not just an Unbeliever. You're Godless...worse than a polytheist. Some of Islam's leniency reserved for 'People of the Book' simply doesn't apply to you. No Treaty of Umar re: Dhimmitude, for example... 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pact_of_Umar

Meanwhile...Mozart and plate tectonics...courtesy of The West.

1 minute ago, AngusThermopyle said:

Yes they are, but for me this routine just stands out. Mayer brcause Rita is just so perfect. I actually think she stole the show from Fred in this one.

Agreed...both ladies easy on the eyes, as well.

:D

Then there's these two sweeties...

• Like 1