RCMP will not report on illegals entering Canada.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

So, you consider websites like FreedomReport.ca or The Rebel as sources of extreme white pride. How do you figure that those two websites are promoting white racism? 

Mostly from the crap you post and other comments I've heard other subscribers make.

So, you do not believe that anyone can say that they are proud of who they are or what kind of group that they belong too. That is not kosher.

I believe some can but not you.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, taxme said:

So, you consider websites like FreedomReport.ca or The Rebel as sources of extreme white pride. How do you figure that those two websites are promoting white racism? Where is this evident. Please show me.

Voila! I thought I had happened upon a blustering Rush Limbaugh, but no, it was a blustering Kevin J. Johnston

It Is Not Racist To Be A Patriot!

http://freedomreport.ca/it-is-not-racist-to-be-a-patriot/

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

Mostly from the crap you post and other comments I've heard other subscribers make.

I believe some can but not you.

I think that telling the truth is starting to get to you. Aw, gee whiz. :D

7 hours ago, hot enough said:

Voila! I thought I had happened upon a blustering Rush Limbaugh, but no, it was a blustering Kevin J. Johnston

It Is Not Racist To Be A Patriot!

http://freedomreport.ca/it-is-not-racist-to-be-a-patriot/

Good on Kevin Johnston. Canada needs more like patriot Kevin. Taken on the unpatriotic liberal kosher establishment and it's foolish unpatriotic followers gives Kevin and many others great delight.  Fun-fun-fun. :D  

"It is not racist to be a patriot" . So true indeed. Of course most liberals would not know what the word patriotic means anyway. We patriots keep having to try and tell them all the time what it means but they still don't get it. I must admit though that the liberals do know how to show their intolerant and bigot traits. It comes so natural to them. Deplorable. 

On 3/28/2017 at 4:49 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Really, you're being dishonest.  You already admitted elsewhere that this is not a threat to become law so why are you whipping up hysteria now ?

This is why we can't discuss culture... people who say "they're only asking questions" don't follow principles in their statements.... 

This how they start mike are these little innocent motions.

Just now, PIK said:

I don't buy it.  If you're saying it's a little innocent motion then let's say so.  So much hyperbole and lying about Canada bringing in Sharia Law etc.

Sorry but if you're worried about an innocent motion, then say so.  I can at least respect you PIK for being honest even if I think you're being too suspicious.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don't buy it.  If you're saying it's a little innocent motion then let's say so.  So much hyperbole and lying about Canada bringing in Sharia Law etc.

Sorry but if you're worried about an innocent motion, then say so.  I can at least respect you PIK for being honest even if I think you're being too suspicious.

It is all up to the government, and if they see more votes than less, it will be law.

• Like 1

Just now, PIK said:

It is all up to the government, and if they see more votes than less, it will be law.

Ok well...

1) Given the current environment we're looking at decades before this more votes than less thing happens.  Right now people are getting more attention/support by being Islamophobic, eg. The Rebel

2) There's still a Constitution that would presumably allow blasphemy

21 hours ago, -TSS- said:

How can there be illegal immigrants in Canada as there is only one obvious place they could be coming from and that place is usually the most wanted destination of illegal immigrants in the world? I mean they are not coming from the North-Pole nor are they very likely to paddle across either ocean surrounding Canada.

You meant criminal illegals, right? 

1 hour ago, PIK said:

I agree totally.with you. We are not dealing with a people when given an inch, and then think that they will be happy. That does not work with Islam. An inch is only the start. 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

We are not dealing with a people when given an inch...

Really.  When we're asking for a non-binding resolution condemning Islamophobia and people resist that, and say that it restricts freedom of speech somehow.

I think that's the very definition of not giving an inch.  Once we start hearing reasonable people express concerns about culture in non-hyperbolic terms I will start listening.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Once we start hearing reasonable people express concerns about culture in non-hyperbolic terms I will start listening.

The sound of these unreasonable people expressing concerns about their own culture is what'll really get my attention.

17 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Really.  When we're asking for a non-binding resolution condemning Islamophobia and people resist that, and say that it restricts freedom of speech somehow.

I think that's the very definition of not giving an inch.  Once we start hearing reasonable people express concerns about culture in non-hyperbolic terms I will start listening.

Non-binding resolutions are really useless. However it appears to be a test of the waters for future legislation. You don't seem to have an ability to foresee things. Most chess players know this and think several moves ahead, not unlike some in government. 

2 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Non-binding resolutions are really useless. However it appears to be a test of the waters for future legislation. You don't seem to have an ability to foresee things. Most chess players know this and think several moves ahead, not unlike some in government. 

I know what you mean, but the 'use' is that it makes Muslims feel better about their place in Canadian society IMO.  

"It appears to be a test of the waters" - I don't agree with that perception.  Sincere thanks for the compliment on my predictive abilities, and in return I'll give you this: a true and realistic cynic would assert that the Liberals don't care about Muslims at all as much as their own touchy-feely brand.

28 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I'll give you this: a true and realistic cynic would assert that the Liberals don't care about Muslims at all as much as their own touchy-feely brand

This makes more sense than some long term plan to implement Sharia or reduce freedoms in some way.  

18 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Really.  When we're asking for a non-binding resolution condemning Islamophobia and people resist that

For clarity's sake it should be pointed out the resolution did not merely condemn Islamophobia without defining it but called on the government to launch a study to see how they could eliminate Islamophobia. Nor is there any question the government will do just that.

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

For clarity's sake it should be pointed out the resolution did not merely condemn Islamophobia without defining it but called on the government to launch a study to see how they could eliminate Islamophobia.  

Fair observation.  I didn't realize that that was part of it, and shame on me for missing that.  I'm a little more suspicious I guess, but still not accepting the broader predictions of Charter of Rights exceptions etc.

20 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

We can only wait and see as to who is stating the facts in time. Stay tuned. 

19 hours ago, eyeball said:

The sound of these unreasonable people expressing concerns about their own culture is what'll really get my attention.

As you must already know by now that I am a pro-white activist, and I do have concerns about Canada's immigration policy, and why not? When approx.80% of our new immigrants to Canada are coming from non-white countries, that is a concern. This has been going on for decades now, and if allowed to continue for another couple of decades or so white people will be a minority in Canada. Why should I just sit back like most other politically correct white Canadians do, and not want to make this known to those who may care? Our immigration policy has my attention, and I will try to keep focusing on it as long as possible. If you don't care well good for you, but I do care.

I am pretty sure that Canadian soldiers didn't get involved in two world wars so they could one day hope to see that Canada would become a non-white country. They fought for freedom, and to preserve our culture, values, and way of life. They did not go off too some foreign country to die just to see Canada turn into a bunch of third world little ghettos. It is happening today under Canadians noses, and all one has to do is look around in some of the big cities in Canada to know that this is happening. The sound of some unreasonable people who just cannot or do not want to see it is sad.