Justin Trudeau the Worst PM Since Pierre Trudeau?

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Hedging bets for the SIFCLF's who moronically believe that the collapse of the American Hegemony is imminent. Like you say, even as a hedge, it makes no sense.

What I think it is, is that Eskimo Communist doctrine is that Canada is actually "neutral", even though you can't be a Neutral and in the American Hegenomy too, so Gerry Butts and Co. are playing the neutral game, when they are an ally not a neutral, and so of course Five Eyes is buggin', but the Eskimo Communists can't figure out why, because they really have been indoctrinated to think that Pearsonian means neutral.

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

What I think it is, is that Eskimo Communist doctrine is that Canada is actually "neutral", even though you can't be a Neutral and in the American Hegenomy too, so Gerry Butts and Co. are playing the neutral game, when they are an ally not a neutral, and so of course Five Eyes is buggin', but the Eskimo Communists can't figure out why, because they really have been indoctrinated to think that Pearsonian means neutral.

Knee-jerk Anti-American Sentiment and wishful thinking on the part of these America Haters, pretty much encapsulates it too. It makes no sense for Canada to be neutral to America, but the Eskimo Communists are too blinded to see that, many of them actually believe that America is a greater evil than China or Russia, it's sad.

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Hedging bets for the SIFCLF's who moronically believe that the collapse of the American Hegemony is imminent, and Canada is full of these anti-American Bolshies. Like you say, even as a hedge, it makes no sense, but as political pandering, it makes perfect sense.

The US is a close ally but it’s also problematic.  Canadians want to protect Canada and are protecting their freedoms and values any way they can. I mean really, you have a president who seems compromised by Russian interference.  Can Americans trust their leadership?  If China demonstrated progressive values and democratic freedom, we’d want them on the team.  Instead they are looking more and more like North Korea.  Problem is, Trump looks a bit like Putin, a dictator.  It’s dumb and dumber...

3 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The US is a close ally but it’s also problematic.  Canadians want to protect Canada and are protecting their freedoms and values any way they can. I mean really, you have a president who seems compromised by Russian interference.  Can Americans trust their leadership?  If China demonstrated progressive values and democratic freedom, we’d want them on the team.  Instead they are looking more and more like North Korea.  Problem is, Trump looks a bit like Putin, a dictator.  It’s dumb and dumber...

Trump compromised by Russian interference? Just because the Russians preferred another political candidate to Hillary Clinton? Put down the mainstream media bullshit and think for yourself, it can be quite freeing. The benefits of being a close US ally far outweigh the negatives, especially for Canada, it's a no brainer, except perhaps to Eskimo Communists.

Edited by Yzermandius19

7 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Knee-jerk Anti-American Sentiment and wishful thinking on the part of these America Haters, pretty much encapsulates it too. It makes no sense for Canada to be neutral to America, but the Eskimo Communists are too blinded to see that.

Not to mention that they are simply vacuous Himbos and Bimbos, from Zoolander to Climate Barbie, these are pampered elites, so they have risen by class rather than capacity, people assume they must be able to tie their own shoelaces to advance to positions of power, but that is not the case.

Kathleen Wynnederp rules the roost, it's just now in the big leagues and getting schooled for the first time.

Edited by Dougie93

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Trump compromised by Russian interference? Just because the Russians preferred another political candidate to Hillary Clinton? Put down the mainstream media bullshit and think for yourself, it can be quite freeing. The benefits of being a close US ally far outweigh the negatives, it's no brainer, except perhaps to Eskimo Communists.

No, most of us just don’t buy into the prez’s narrative and approach. Many Americans don’t either. It’s really not about the American people. 

They trusted the British North American colonials, the Canadians. 

No they didn't, they were just going with the lesser of two evils, and trying to buy time before the greater of the two evils overran them.  Which worked, because the Mohawks survived, others were not so lucky, hence why there are no Hurons anymore.

Edited by Dougie93

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

No, most of us just don’t buy into the prez’s narrative and approach. Many Americans don’t either. It’s really not about the American people. 

So they loved Obama even when he was kicking Canada's ass too?

Why have other Canadian governments been able to figure this out regardless of who was president, but Trudeau and the Sunshine Band can't ?

Donald Trump is the Secret President of Canada, Canada First FTW. America is a great ally, the best ally Canada could ever ask for, and you want to look a gift horse in the mouth because "Orange Man, Bad!"? Not me, I for one thank Donald Trump for looking out for Canada's best interests and far more than Zoolander could ever dream of.

Just now, Dougie93 said:

Not to mention that they are simply vacuous Himbos and Bimbos, from Zoolander to Climate Barbie, these are pampered elites, so they have risen by class rather than capacity, people assume they must be able to tie their own shoelaces to advance to positions of power, but that is not the case.

Kathleen Wynnederp rules the roost, it's just now in the big leagues and getting schooled for the first time.

Despite the overly activist pet projects, Ontario became pretty great under Wynne: Strong economy, full day kindergarten, green economy.  Yes it was getting expensive but we have been at the forefront.  Ford is taking us backwards.  The backlash was inevitable.  Liberals in for too long. 

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Donald Trump is the Secret President of Canada, Canada First FTW. America is a great ally, the best ally Canada could ever ask for, and you want to look a gift horse in the mouth because "Orange Man, Bad!"? Not me, I for one thank Donald Trump for looking out for Canada's best interests and far more than Zoolander could ever dream of.

Trump sucks, dude.  Get a new leader.  You can take Trudeau too.  

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

Despite the overly activist pet projects, Ontario became pretty great under Wynne: Strong economy, full day kindergarten, green economy.  Yes it was getting expensive but we have been at the forefront.  Ford is taking us backwards.  The backlash was inevitable.  Liberals in for too long. 

Lulz hates on Rob Ford and trumpets Kathleen Wynnederps "accomplishments", the backlash was inevitable and the liberals were in for too long indeed, but things are getting worse at a slower pace than when than Liberals were in office. Your analysis wreaks of anti-Conservative balderdash.

Ontario is an economic basket case, simply propped up by corporate welfare to pay multinationals to generate fake work make work for the jobs are jails gulag.

Plus massive real estate speculation, which is fine if you take your profits, but bad if you wait for the short before you sell high.

Trump sucks, dude.  Get a new leader.  You can take Trudeau too.  

Trump is good for Canada, comparatively speaking, the alternatives to Trump are worse than Trump. People need to stop comparing Trump to a mythical unicorn politician who will never be POTUS, and start grading him on a curve, with other American politicians.

Also I'm Canadian, stop assuming that everyone who doesn't hate on Trump is a Russian bot or has to be American.

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Yeah, Trump is basically the President of the Dissidents of Canada, which is everybody boxed out by the Liberal Party of Canada and associated CBC propaganda arm.

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Trump is good for Canada, comparatively speaking, the alternatives to Trump are worse than Trump.

Also I'm Canadian, stop assuming that everyone who doesn't hate on Trump is a Russian bot or has to be American.

That's what Zeitgeist does, he's a Canadian "Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!"  Reb Scaremonger McCarthyist.

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Yeah, Trump is basically the President of the Dissidents of Canada, which is everybody boxed out by the Liberal Party of Canada and associated CBC propaganda arm.

Trump is propping up even his biggest haters in Canada, by giving them something to unify against, but the Liberal Party of Canada and associated CBC propaganda arm simply hate him too much to even give him the credit for that. Sad!

Trump Derangement Syndrome just keeps the lulz coming, and there will be six more years of it, delicious.

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I’ve said it before.  I think Canada and the blue states would form a great union. Instead you have two Americas at war, a more subtle and revamped civil war in the US.  It doesn’t matter. It’s all good, the “Eskimo commies” and the southern Bible Belt rednecks can still find common ground.  

4 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I’ve said it before.  I think Canada and the blue states would form a great union. Instead you have two Americas at war, a more subtle and revamped civil war in the US.  It doesn’t matter. It’s all good, the “Eskimo commies” and the southern Bible Belt rednecks can still find common ground.  

North American Union for the fail, De-Confederated Subsidiarity for the win. Canadians have nothing to lose but their silly shotgun marriage that never served it's proper function for even a moment of it's existence, and has dragged them down for decades, getting more dysfunctional as it goes.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Trump is propping up even his biggest haters in Canada, but the Liberal Party of Canada and associated CBC propaganda arm simply hate him too much to even give him the credit for that, Sad!

It's literally inciting Liberals to behave as fascists, while they decry the Americans as being fascists, when America is just doing democracy, which Canadians have heard of, better never actually practiced, within the asymmetrical dictatorship of the Liberal Party of Canada, where all roads lead to the Liberal Party of Canada, because the Kneedippers are just a wing of the Liberal Party of Canada, along with the Greens, and the Cons are the Washington Generals to the Liberal Party of Canada Globetrotters. 

No, because unlike your oligarchy where people are subjugated in subsidiaries (I assume you’re Russian), Canadians are into self determination and democracy.  

You assume that anyone who disagrees with you when it comes to politics is a Russian bot, I'm well aware and already called you out on that, so what else is new?