A black Santa Claus at the mall.

taxme

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Well good for America. Whoop tee thrill. From my understanding, didn't Canada create basket ball that you Americans go nuts over? 

No, it was a Canadian living in the USA (Springfield, MA). 

Is "black" Santa Clause your proverbial "line in the sand" to protect Canadian culture, even though Santa came from another culture ?

Edited by bush_cheney2004

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No, it was a Canadian living in the USA (Springfield, MA). 

Is "black" Santa Clause your proverbial "line in the sand" to protect Canadian culture, even though Santa came from another culture ?

So, there is a Canadian connection there, right? Can't deny that. So, aren't you glad it was a Canadian that gave you Americans basket ball? Something else to keep the Americans who love basket ball happy. Geez, if that guy was not born there would probably be no basket ball being played in America. What a shock, eh?  :D 

Look, if you cannot get my drift then give it up. My time is more valuable then having to waste it on you and your love for black Santa's. :ph34r: Long live a white Santa Claus. :D

Works for me. Cool. 

10 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, there is a Canadian connection there, right? Can't deny that. So, aren't you glad it was a Canadian that gave you Americans basket ball? Something else to keep the Americans who love basket ball happy. Geez, if that guy was not born there would probably be no basket ball being played in America. What a shock, eh?  :D

Yes, I understand.  If a Canadian farts on the set of a Hollywood movie, that qualifies it as Canadian content.

Santa Claus did not originate in Canada, "white" or not.

Besides, this "black" Santa is in another country...why do you care ?

Edited by bush_cheney2004

2 hours ago, hernanday said:

The creation of a white Santa was done for inclusiveness.  They take a muurish man from turkey of original Ellenic extraction and claim he is white and lives in the north pole and pretend he is white.  If anything it is ridiculous to portray him as white when the history and his museums from over 1000 years ago portray him as this.

To be fair, most of the origins of Santa clause stems from Norse culture, not christian culture. In particular, Santa Claus is based highly on Odin.

Christmas for the most part is cultural expropriation of various pagan holidays by Christians. Particularly Yule and Saturnalia. Yes, there was St. Nicholas day of December 12, but that came centuries later. Christmas as we know it is an amalgamation of many different Holidays that occurred during December.

Here in Mongolia, Santa is oriental, like us...   He delivers Xmas presents out to the herders as we tend our herds.  Often I get a new stick to whack the goats...

Edited by The_Squid

14 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Saint Nicholas was a white man.

"His legendary habit of secret gift-giving gave rise to the traditional model of Santa Claus through Sinterklaas."

But the cultural Marxists want to take over and destroy everything in western society. They do so without even realizing it, being heavily influenced by tabloid newspapers, advertising, and the entertainment industry.

You mean the St. Nicholas who was from the Turkish region?   That's your white Santa?

Did you look at the pictures of the paintings of St. Nicholas on the Wiki page you quoted?

9 hours ago, taxme said:

Look, if you cannot get my drift then give it up. My time is more valuable then having to waste it on you and your love for black Santa's. :ph34r: Long live a white Santa Claus. :D

Works for me. Cool. 

Maybe just find a pasty white mall that has a pasty white Santa and shop there and relax.

2 hours ago, Omni said:

Maybe just find a pasty white mall that has a pasty white Santa and shop there and relax.

Maybe white people should wake the heck up and see what is happening to their traditions, culture and heritage. The western world is on the decline thanks to the liberal/marxists political correctness and multiculturalism(white genocide). All that was suggested here was that we should fight to keep a bit of our tradition of a white Santa Claus alive and well. There is no need to change the skin color of Santa. Strange how some members here think that this should not be the case, and enjoy mocking the tradition. Sad indeed. 

11 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yes, I understand.  If a Canadian farts on the set of a Hollywood movie, that qualifies it as Canadian content.

Santa Claus did not originate in Canada, "white" or not.

Besides, this "black" Santa is in another country...why do you care ?

They probably are just trying to get rid of too much American bull. 

I don't really care as to where Santa originated from. A white Santa works for me in Canada. 

Just because. 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Maybe white people should wake the heck up and see what is happening to their traditions, culture and heritage. The western world is on the decline thanks to the liberal/marxists political correctness and multiculturalism(white genocide). All that was suggested here was that we should fight to keep a bit of our tradition of a white Santa Claus alive and well. There is no need to change the skin color of Santa. Strange how some members here think that this should not be the case, and enjoy mocking the tradition. Sad indeed. 

I'm white and quite awake and I'm happy to share the Santa myth with whatever culture/color wants to join the party, at the mall, the parade, wherever. Maybe narrow minded righties should wake up and learn that Santa wasn't born in a US or Canadian mall, that Jesus didn't speak English, and perhaps you should look up the word genocide.  

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

I'm white and quite awake and I'm happy to share the Santa myth with whatever culture/color wants to join the party, at the mall, the parade, wherever. Maybe narrow minded righties should wake up and learn that Santa wasn't born in a US or Canadian mall, that Jesus didn't speak English, and perhaps you should look up the word genocide.  

I must assume that you are a liberal and politically correct, uhmm? Maybe you should look up what multiculturalism is doing to the white race. Maybe narrow minded white lefties need to stop listening to the phony and fake stream anti-white media. The lefties are assisting in their own racial suicide. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

I must assume that you are a liberal and politically correct, uhmm? Maybe you should look up what multiculturalism is doing to the white race. Maybe narrow minded white lefties need to stop listening to the phony and fake stream anti-white media. The lefties are assisting in their own racial suicide. 

If the lefties stopped listening for fake news, the righties would get away with generating it. Megyn Kelly of Fox is a recent example. I'm lucky enough to have travelled quite a lot in the far corners of this globe and I quite like multi cultures. Become aware of other people who share the world is the farthest thing from any type of suicide I can think of. You should try it some time. (travelling not suicide)

31 minutes ago, taxme said:

They probably are just trying to get rid of too much American bull. 

I don't really care as to where Santa originated from. A white Santa works for me in Canada. 

Just because. 

White people in Germany took dark-skinned St. Nicholas and ruined him.  Made him obese and unhealthy.  A smoker!!  That's what white people do...  take culture and ruin it.

santa-pipe-l.gif

2 minutes ago, The_Squid said:

White people in Germany took dark-skinned St. Nicholas and ruined him.  Made him obese and unhealthy.  A smoker!!  That's what white people do...  take culture and ruin it.

santa-pipe-l.gif

20 minutes ago, Omni said:

If the lefties stopped listening for fake news, the righties would get away with generating it. Megyn Kelly of Fox is a recent example. I'm lucky enough to have travelled quite a lot in the far corners of this globe and I quite like multi cultures. Become aware of other people who share the world is the farthest thing from any type of suicide I can think of. You should try it some time. (travelling not suicide)

The righties didn't listen to the likes of Megyn Kelly this time, and thank gawd for that, we now have Trump as President. 

I have also been around the globe, and have enjoyed the multicultural nature of all those many countries. And I didn't go there and tried to change anything. I accepted how things are done in those countries. Shocking for you to hear that from me, eh?  

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Okay, so what's the issue then?    Has this "black" Santa in the U.S. threatened to invade shopping malls in Canada ?

It is not a matter of if, but more like a matter of when. In Canada we aim to please everyone from all parts of the world. If we have to change our way of doing things to please other cultures so as not to offend anyone, then we should soon have ourselves many Santa's of many colors. In Canada we must try to change our traditions to try and please the rest of the world, and not offend anyone. 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

The righties didn't listen to the likes of Megyn Kelly this time, and thank gawd for that, we now have Trump as President. 

I have also been around the globe, and have enjoyed the multicultural nature of all those many countries. And I didn't go there and tried to change anything. I accepted how things are done in those countries. Shocking for you to hear that from me, eh?  

No, they did listen to the likes of Megyn Kelly and that helped Trump get to where he is. I didn't go to other countries to change things either, but I wasn't going there to live either. And people who come here must abide by our laws or suffer the consequences. Aside from that, I am happy that they start restaurants etc. so I can enjoy some of that distant culture without getting on another plane.

18 hours ago, hernanday said:

Boy, I knew it had to be you, because only you could make such a blatantly false comment. Saint Nicholas was an original person living in Anatolia of original hellenic descent, he was not white and if you even opened your own link you would have seen that he is portrayed in ancient Europe as an indigenous person.

Saint_Nicholas.jpg

On what planet is that white?

Other pictures of Saint Nicholas from his museum

Black_Russian_994.jpg

Notice in the picture Saint Nick is in his coffin and is original in his complexion, and the white people in the left corner have skin nothing like his, you know, it is white and Saint Nick is muurish in skin color

Saint_nick_1.jpg

Saint Nick was not white but an original anatolian of african descent or a so called "black" person.

When white people portray historically original people as white, no one says a peep, it is not political correctness to show a mediterranean Muurish Anatolian as white, but to portray him as historically accurate is politically correct and "Stealing western culture" (which is Ironic because he was born in Turkey not the West).

The real question is why have some cultural marxist of today tried to white wash santa clause into being a white guy when they have the pictures showing him as an original muurish afrikan guy?  It is almost like there is an agenda here.  Is this a case of the lady doth protest too much.  You are getting angry Santa Clause is portrayed as African because deep down you know its true and white santa clause is a myth.  

Frankly, I don't care if people want to show Santa as white,yellow, red or any other skin color, the skin color shouldn't matter, but if we are going to have a discussion on this white people trying to act all indignant like Santa was white is ridiculous

Lol thank you. You beat me to it Hern. Kudos. Thanks for taking he time to point this out.

18 hours ago, hernanday said:

Boy, I knew it had to be you, because only you could make such a blatantly false comment. Saint Nicholas was an original person living in Anatolia of original hellenic descent, he was not white and if you even opened your own link you would have seen that he is portrayed in ancient Europe as an indigenous person.

Yes I did read the link.

"Nicholas was born in Asia Minor (Greek Anatolia in present-day Turkey) in the Roman Empire, to a Greek family during the third century in the city of Patara (Lycia et Pamphylia) "

Greeks are Mediterranean and classical Greek culture is the foundation of western civilization. That is what matters most here. He was a Christian saint.
"He was the only son of wealthy Christian parents named Epiphanius and Johanna according to some accounts and Theophanes and Nonna according to others. He was very religious from an early age."

Those people may have had darker skin than northern Europeans, such as the Jewish do so while he may not have had "white" skin, the people are still considered Caucasian. Saint Nick was not a black man. Same goes for Jesus.

Also, while he may have been the origin of the Santa myth, Saint Nick was not the "Santa" that we know today. That story comes from Sinterklaas, which I mentioned in my earlier post and is a Scandinavian legend. That's about as white as it gets.

8 hours ago, The_Squid said:

You mean the St. Nicholas who was from the Turkish region?   That's your white Santa?

Did you look at the pictures of the paintings of St. Nicholas on the Wiki page you quoted?

Those are medieval paintings. Saint Nick was a Greek living in Anatolia.

Here are some images based on actual scientific research:

http://www.stnicholascenter.org/pages/real-face/

face-new.jpg

"This is the most realistic appearance of St Nicholas based on all the skeletal and historical material. It is thrilling for us to be able to see the face of this famous 4th century Bishop," said Professor Wilkinson."

As Hern has shown Saint Kikolaos was a 4th century saint from the Medierranean cost o Anatolia which is situated in where Turkey is today.

His other name was Nikolaos Thaumturge and he was a magician.

East Orthodox Christians depicted him as darked skinned as H said not white.

He became white when the Dutch borrowed him and turned him white in their remake of him. To be specific middle and upper class Protestants in Northern Europe would have changed his colour.

The actual St. Nicholas would have spoken Greek and was either Greek or Syrian East Orthodox Christian in origin not Protestant.

Let's cut to the chase. This thread was started by someone Taxme who feels "white" culture is under attack.

I consider everything he stands for repugnant but Taxme is honest in his positions which is more than I can say for others on this forum who hide their true agenda. He has never hidden his white supremacist positions.

I don't have an issue with anyone saying they feel their culture is endangered if its a genuine fear which is part of Taxme's argument.

I do have a problem when he doesn't take the time to educate himself as to what he thinks is "white" culture.

"White" I s as bizarre a word for describing humans as "black" or "yellow" is as far as I am concerned.

To start with "white" people are usually pinkish greenish greyish or have yellow or brown tones and then they start going mocha, to darker browns to a purple and Asian people can be eggshell, baige, whatever.

This idiotic attempt to assign skin colour and attach culture to the skin colour is illogical.

Skin pigment does not define culture and never has. More to the point genetics and science has taught us race is a social construct created at a time when people were defined by their skin tone, hair texture, nose structure.

Those are secondary characteristics that do not dictate genetic type and never did. You can have a dark "black" man and a very white man who have more in common genetically than that black man and another black man or that white man and another white man.

Taxme clings to a depicture of what he thinks is culture and moral values and behaviour based on what he thinks people of the same skin colour share.

The problem with his theory is it breaks down because then it has to deal with the fact that Jews, are in fact  always considered white by everyone but white supremacists which is ironic. Then of course are the Muslims of Europe such as Serbia who are white. Then of course white supremacists never had too much time for Catholics who can be white of course.

The hilarious thing about white supremacists is just how many black people they turn white in their "culture" as Taxme has demonstrated. St. Nick is a funny one but for we Jews the funniest one is Jesus in the sense he would as we are well aware of he was a Jew from Nazareth been very dark, very dark brown, had a big hook nose, full fat lips and black curly hair.

This hang up about skin colour is a joke. Humanity as we know it has been cross bred by rape that comes with wars. The Mongolian hoards, Vikings, Romans, Greeks, white settlers, everyone has raped everyone mixing the genetic pools. We also know in biology and genetics that if you keep your genetic pools from inter-mixing hey become inbred and break down and this is why we don't breed with our first cousins or sisters, mothers, brothers, etc.

Racism is in fact just a disguised word for people who want to have sex only within their own pack. Its a primal behaviour of certain apes afraid to mate outside their pack but nature requires it for that pack to remain healthy.

So as many apes we have demanding we only have sex within the pack there are those apes who will breed outside the pack to keep the blood lines healthy.

If I were Taxme I would not fret about black or Asian Santa Clauses.

Here is the last hilarious note because I get a kick out of this ridiculous thread.

This Jew has been Santa Claus for many community group for years. I am now Santa  for a group that takes young  men off the street on first offences and teaches them life skills. They come in, serve a meal to the poor and by cooking, serving and washing he dishes it gives them a sense of who they are.

I am the Santa for that group giving out toys. I would say half the children are Muslim that come to the Christmas dinner.

I don't know what it is that a Jew has to explain in Christianity one helps the poor. That is the true pith and substance of Christianity. Its about healing the world through giving to others. Its a simple concept we Jews call Teekam Olam and Christ is shown through his physical actions of cleaning people's feet or laying hands on their wounds as an illustrative example.

Christianity like Judaism because its the same religion save one difference of opinion, is about helping others. It never defined people by skin colour. ironically Islam and other religions don't either.

In fact its people who ignore the religion itself and add their own twists that inject skin colour. The reality is orginal Christians were Jews and Jews of the Middle East were no different than Arab peoples of the Middle East or semites or all the peoples of the Arabian peninsula and that area-brown.

Its kind of hard to remain white when the sun is out all the time. Arabs including the Jews of Arabia and all other peoples were mixes. They would have all kinds of things in them. Hell Alexander's army left blue eyes and blond hair genetic traits. The actual red hair and freckle mutated gene comes from semites (Arabs and Jews) and was brought over by the Moors to Ireland and Europe and the Vikings.

Native peoples of North America we now know didn't just come from the Mongolian planes but also the South Pacific and then would have mixed with "white" Europeans many who could have had black African or Middle East genes in them. Also we know Africans brought over as slaves mixed with native peoples.

The whole damn world is a cocktail. You will not find anyone who thinks they are white who is in fact purely white. There is no such thing. It never existed, it never will exist. Inbreeding would have such a descendant of people die out before it got too pure.

Nature won't allow it.

Consider this tragedy. In Syria because of so much tribal warfare among the people, people from village to village could not trust one another. Its the same in many Muslim countries of the Middle East including Lebanon, Iraq, and Pakistan. As a result there are genetic diseases that result from inbreeding. These diseases often show up when people are in their late teens and inbreeding can cause certain kinds of mental illness and dementia, crippling diseases where the muscles and spinal cord break down.

What we see in Syria now as refugees come to Europe and North America are rates of genetic diseases we don't have here. Gulliane-Barre Syndrome for example. When people  marry first cousins as is common in Muslim countries or in societies with distrust from village to village, such diseases appear.

When this is discussed some people say its racist to discuss it. Its ironic because its the very think certain racists believe in-marrying within one's kind.

Its not just Muslims its anyone of any religion where they marry their cousins or stay within their families to marry because of political or religious beliefs or both. Ultra-Orthodox Jews, Amish, sects of all religions that stay insulated run this risk

So let's end this stupid thread realizing skin colour does not define culture -its a social construct some people cling to because they can't grasp there's something other than just black and white.

26 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Those are medieval paintings. Saint Nick was a Greek living in Anatolia.

Here are some images based on actual scientific research:

http://www.stnicholascenter.org/pages/real-face/

face-new.jpg

"This is the most realistic appearance of St Nicholas based on all the skeletal and historical material. It is thrilling for us to be able to see the face of this famous 4th century Bishop," said Professor Wilkinson."

I call you out for misrepresentation. If people go to the site you quote they will note you deliberately omitted the above picture was not the final one because

the three-dimensional image you show  went to Image Foundry Studios where a digital artist added detail and color to the model to give it a Greek Mediterranean olive-toned skin, brown eyes, and grey hair and beard, trimmed in 4th century fashion.

You deliberately omitted the full picture with the appropriate skin colour.

st-nicholas-face-1.jpg