Canadian Immigration

On 4/22/2017 at 2:02 PM, Omni said:

Some may well be here illegally however my point was that, as had been suggested in previous posts, that simply crossing the border as a refugee is somehow automatically illegal. The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act is one, but not the only, piece of legislation which offers protection.

So, why does Canada bother to have borders at all then? What is the purpose of having a border? 

Just now, Argus said:

Given he was congratulating someone who was responding to me - a response which contained no relevant information and just more blithering social justice warrior drool, and given in the last two days he has bitched and whined about people posting unpleasant things about Muslims it's not much of a leap.

So you do think you were bleating.  Ok.

Just now, dialamah said:

So you do think you were bleating.  Ok.

No, but I do think that this is yet another of your completely brainless responses which don't have anything to do with the topic.

Just now, Argus said:

No, but I do think that this is yet another of your completely brainless responses which don't have anything to do with the topic.

If you don't think you are a bleater, why should Micheal's comment bother you?   

And if you think my comments are brainless, you should just ignore them or put me on ignore.  Save yourself the irritation.

On 4/22/2017 at 3:40 PM, hot enough said:

If Canada had politicians who cared about Canada, they would be planning another genocide like John A McGenocide.

If Canada had politicians who cared about protecting Canada's borders, we would not have, as Blackbird pointed out, have close to a 100,000 illegal criminals in this country. Leave John A out of this. We have a great country thanks to him and other politicians like him. 

22 hours ago, dre said:

Yes yes... the great liberal media conspiracy... now joined by the police.

Sure starting to look like it, eh? Keep we the sheeple out of the loop. With our politicians,police and the media controlling the flow of information re: illegals I guess that we will never know as to how many criminals are entering Canada. And yet there are some here who are just fine with that. What aj oke Canada is fast becoming to the rest of the world. And we know who to thank for that alright. 

22 hours ago, dre said:

I know! You can only have coherent discussions with voices in your head. You haven't demonstrated anything at all... you pointed out a single study that focuses on net tax reciepts, but an elementary student could tell you that's only one small part of the picture. If you want to "demonstrate" something, then you'll need to do a bit more than that. Youll need to take into account the demand for every single kind of product and service generated by a growing population, and the macro economic effects of that over time.

You tried to like and say your cited "study" took all those factors into account, but then you couldn't show anyone where, when challenged. Its just a bunch of internet turrets syndrome. Baaah! SJW! Bcheaaaach! Ultra leftist!!! Bwoootot! Immigrants attacking the very fabric of our society!

Meanwhile on planet earth... We have among the highest standards of life of any society in human history. We have near record highs in employment. Both GDP and per capital GDP are through the roof. Life expectancy is relatively high. Infant mortality rates are relatively low. Murder and violent crime are receding. The streets are safe.

Screen+Shot+2015-01-29+at+2.38.40+PM.png

But never mind all that! Btawapaaaaat! The sky is falling! The immigrants are coming to kill us, and the vast liberal media conspiracy is trying help them!

Canada worked just fine thank you when it's population was small. Matter of fact life was pretty good then. Now with all the rest of the world coming here by the hundreds of thousands every year and who are putting a burden on our medical and social services, housing infrastructure and the environment(where are the environmentalist anyway on this btw who should be concerned)I see no benefit of more immigration like we have today. Maybe less would be better. Hey, you never know, eh? 

26 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, why does Canada bother to have borders at all then? What is the purpose of having a border? 

Its a valid question that corporate citizens (aka people, apparently) certainly asked and settled as it pertains to them years ago. Why it doesn't pertain to us though suggests human beings are somewhat less than people.  Governments seem to think so in any case.

Edited by eyeball

1 hour ago, Omni said:

They have not broken a law if they have what is deemed as a valid refugee claim.

Read over what Hydra said again will you? If they get arrested than they must have broken the law. It makes so much common sense and logic what he asked of you? Those criminal illegals broke our immigration laws by entering Canada illegally, and they dam well new it but didn't give a dam. Most likely because they believe that they will get to stay here in Canada by telling our immigration people that if they are sent back(to America)they will be persecuted or jailed. Weird, eh? Why do you not get it? Why do you keep banging your head against the wall all the time, and continue to try and fight common sense and logic that is always pointed out too you? 

35 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Its a valid question that corporate citizens (aka people, apparently) certainly asked and settled as it pertains to them years ago. Why it doesn't pertain to us though suggests human beings are somewhat less than people.  Governments seem to think so in any case.

As Faith Goldy of The Rebel has reported, and with her conversation with the CBSA union boss, he has told her that many of those illegals crossing the border that have been caught over half of them have criminal records. Some have records for illegal trafficking, theft, and manslaughter. Wow, sounds like a fine bunch of illegals entering Canada these days. And no doubt the liberals will want to keep them here. Our immigration policy is nothing more than a disaster and a joke for Canada and all Canadians. I wished that Canada had a minister of immigration like Paul Fromm for one who would clean up the swamp of what this so called immigration policy of ours has created. Sadly, the elite powers, and their control of the media liberal party, will never allow a true patriot like Paul Fromm from ever becoming a minister of immigration. That would be their end of ever trying to destroy Canada. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

As Faith Goldy of The Rebel has reported, and with her conversation with the CBSA union boss, he has told her that many of those illegals crossing the border that have been caught over half of them have criminal records. Some have records for illegal trafficking, theft, and manslaughter.

I have zero faith in anything you put forth as a source of information and especially when its you saying what she said he said.

If there are in fact records, either put up or...need I actually say it? 

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Are you kidding me? A person enters a country illegally, and you don 't think that it is criminal? Wow, no wonder Canada is in trouble. According to Faith Goldy of The Rebel has said that not one of these illegals has been charged with anything yet. What the hell? Enter Canada illegally and no one is charged? What kind of country are we living in where one can enter illegally and not be charged? This shouting refugee to try and get to stay in Canada needs to be halted. Either you want your country to have laws and have your police force enforce them or why bother have any laws at all? Just open the border gates and let the whole world in. And I am pretty sure that JT might just like to make that so. 

Go study Canadian law on the subject and get back to us before you make further unfounded comments.

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Read over what Hydra said again will you? If they get arrested than they must have broken the law. It makes so much common sense and logic what he asked of you? Those criminal illegals broke our immigration laws by entering Canada illegally, and they dam well new it but didn't give a dam. Most likely because they believe that they will get to stay here in Canada by telling our immigration people that if they are sent back(to America)they will be persecuted or jailed. Weird, eh? Why do you not get it? Why do you keep banging your head against the wall all the time, and continue to try and fight common sense and logic that is always pointed out too you? 

Let me clue in a bit: lot's of people are arrested who have not committed a crime. But lets move  more to the point you seem so breathless about, crossing the border into Canada wherever you do it is not illegal, if in fact you are a refugee. You certainly can be detained, but then you are given a chance to prove your status. A lot of people fleeing war torn Syria for instance, can prove that status. So every dark skinned person who jumps the fence into Canada is not a criminal as you seem to think.

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

I have zero faith in anything you put forth as a source of information and especially when its you saying what she said he said.

If there are in fact records, either put up or...need I actually say it? 

And let's just say for the record that I would not believe any of your sources for any news event. Faith tells you what we all need too know, and produces the facts, and you pretty much are saying here that she is a liar. 

And where you get your so-called facts from are for real actual true facts, eh? That is what I like about the alternative media. I can get the real facts of a story that the elites don't want me too know about. Need I say more? 

2 hours ago, Omni said:

Go study Canadian law on the subject and get back to us before you make further unfounded comments.

So, I walk into your house, and plan to steal your money, well too you, that would not be considered a crime then, eh? There are no unfounded comments being made by me here. Maybe it is you who needs to go learn the law before you tell me to do so. 

2 hours ago, Omni said:

Borders mark the parameters of a country. I'm surprised you need to have that explained to you.

Well, according to some of you here, Canada should have no borders at all. If you see nothing wrong with anyone jumping the border and crossing into Canada illegally, then why bother to even try to explain anything too you. Again, why bother having a border if you see nothing wrong with people entering Canada illegally. Hope you are bale to figure this one out this time. If not, well. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, I walk into your house, and plan to steal your money, well too you, that would not be considered a crime then, eh? There are no unfounded comments being made by me here. Maybe it is you who needs to go learn the law before you tell me to do so. 

And once again you demonstrate your lack of knowledge of law. I have friends that walk into my house every other day. If they don't steal money, where is the crime?

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Well, according to some of you here, Canada should have no borders at all. If you see nothing wrong with anyone jumping the border and crossing into Canada illegally, then why bother to even try to explain anything too you. Again, why bother having a border if you see nothing wrong with people entering Canada illegally. Hope you are bale to figure this one out this time. If not, well. 

Indeed. Why bother with taxes?

2 hours ago, Omni said:

Let me clue in a bit: lot's of people are arrested who have not committed a crime. But lets move  more to the point you seem so breathless about, crossing the border into Canada wherever you do it is not illegal, if in fact you are a refugee. You certainly can be detained, but then you are given a chance to prove your status. A lot of people fleeing war torn Syria for instance, can prove that status. So every dark skinned person who jumps the fence into Canada is not a criminal as you seem to think.

Good start for you. Try cluing in a bit alright. Those illegals committed a crime according to Canadian law. Get it now? A refugee can approach a legal border crossing and enter Canada there legally, and go shout refugee. No doubt many are crossing and not declaring to any border officer that they are planning on staying in Canada.

A lot of those so-called Syrian refugees are not refugees at all. They sure had to have lots of money to be able to come from Syria all the way over to Canada. If they were real refugees they would never had made it here. Common sense and logic should tell you that.

Surely there are some Arab countries that would have taken them in. So stop trying to cry wolf to me in regards to these so-called refugees. I am one Canadian that does not want to be made a fool of by lying illegals.

I don't believe anything you say. You talk with emotionalism and foolishness. Common sense and logic does not appear to be your forte. It would appear as though all who are jumping the border are pretty much dark skinned people. So stop trying to appear to be so politically correct. You cannot win being of that mind set. 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Good start for you. Try cluing in a bit alright. Those illegals committed a crime according to Canadian law. Get it now? A refugee can approach a legal border crossing and enter Canada there legally, and go shout refugee. No doubt many are crossing and not declaring to any border officer that they are planning on staying in Canada.

A lot of those so-called Syrian refugees are not refugees at all. They sure had to have lots of money to be able to come from Syria all the way over to Canada. If they were real refugees they would never had made it here. Common sense and logic should tell you that.

Surely there are some Arab countries that would have taken them in. So stop trying to cry wolf to me in regards to these so-called refugees. I am one Canadian that does not want to be made a fool of by lying illegals.

I don't believe anything you say. You talk with emotionalism and foolishness. Common sense and logic does not appear to be your forte. It would appear as though all who are jumping the border are pretty much dark skinned people. So stop trying to appear to be so politically correct. You cannot win being of that mind set. 

Try googling the IRPA act in Canada and learn a little bit of Canadian law. 

10 minutes ago, Omni said:

And once again you demonstrate your lack of knowledge of law. I have friends that walk into my house every other day. If they don't steal money, where is the crime?

Geez, you really do have a reading problem alright. I fully know that you are not a criminal if you are invited into a home. You need to think before you speak. It really does work.