America under President Trump

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

True...but there is no reason to get so upset, unless that is part of the triggered act.

Part of the Liberal brainwashing over the years. I have so-called friends who hate Americans for no reason but need them to pass through each year on the way to Alaska or go out of business.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

???    Americans of all political stripes have gun rights enshrined in the U.S. Constitution. 

There would be a much bigger bloodbath if gun rights were taken away.

Really....can you eloborate....cause as i see now your gun rights are not working to well.....so you are saying that if your gun rights were taken away .....Americans would be even more violent than they are now...face plant.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Part of the Liberal brainwashing over the years. I have so-called friends who hate Americans for no reason but need them to pass through each year on the way to Alaska or go out of business.

Hey...it's all good.    Most Americans and Canadians are smart enough to maneuver around the easily triggered souls.

These types didn't day boo when Obama's Chicago was mowing down far more people on a regular basis.

3 minutes ago, Kerfuffle said:

Really....can you eloborate....cause as i see now your gun rights are not working to well.....so you are saying that if your gun rights were taken away .....Americans would be even more violent than they are now...face plant.

You just don't GET the 2nd Amendment. 

It's to stop folks like you from taking away other folks' guns.

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Hey...it's all good.    Most Americans and Canadians are smart enough to maneuver around the easily triggered souls.

These types didn't day boo when Obama's Chicago was mowing down far more people on a regular basis.

It's like the Battle of Ia Drang in Chicago.

• Like 1

Just now, Kerfuffle said:

Yep....that's what I be saying...Civil War 2.0

Homicide rates in the U.S. are at a 30 year low.

US-Firearms-Homicide-Rate-per-1000000-Pe

https://www.ammoland.com/2014/03/guns-deaths-a-problem-for-the-rest-of-the-world-not-usa/#axzz578LBg4xQ

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yep....that's what I be saying...Civil War 2.0

Homicide rates in the U.S. are at a 30 year low.

US-Firearms-Homicide-Rate-per-1000000-Pe

https://www.ammoland.com/2014/03/guns-deaths-a-problem-for-the-rest-of-the-world-not-usa/#axzz578LBg4xQ

Democrat controlled megalopolises seem to buck the trend...odd. You'd think it would be perfect with all that Democrat control. 

10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You just don't GET the 2nd Amendment. 

It's to stop folks like you from taking away other folks' guns.

At the time that the Second Amendment was ratified, the United States had just successfully separated from Great Britain and was in the precariously weak position of being a brand new country.  There was the risk of attempted reconquest by the British (not likely, but still a risk), there were the unsecured frontiers and indigenous Native Americans who at times aggressively resisted against the violent expansionism of white settlers.  Plantation owners were wary of the risk of slave rebellions.  Lawlessness existed in the countryside with little in the form of law enforcement.  There were many perceived dangers in post-colonial American life that could be redressed with a shooting iron.  Granted, the origin of many of these perceived dangers were clearly self-inflicted by the reckless and short-sighted foolishness of settlers, the barbarous institution of slavery, the agenda of a wealthy slave owning class of politicians, and a bad tendency of American men to get caught up in the blindingly stupid gentleman’s ritual of duels with pistols.  The Second Amendment, in its original iteration, was established so that the nation could defend itself from the perils of post-colonial America and its people could enjoy a passing sense of security well into the future.  

That is why the second Amendment was installed in the constitution.....not so every gun loving freak can own one in 2018

History lesson over for the paronoid

7 minutes ago, Kerfuffle said:

At the time that the Second Amendment was ratified, the United States had just successfully separated from Great Britain and was in the precariously weak position of being a brand new country.  There was the risk of attempted reconquest by the British (not likely, but still a risk), there were the unsecured frontiers and indigenous Native Americans who at times aggressively resisted against the violent expansionism of white settlers.  Plantation owners were wary of the risk of slave rebellions.  Lawlessness existed in the countryside with little in the form of law enforcement.  There were many perceived dangers in post-colonial American life that could be redressed with a shooting iron.  Granted, the origin of many of these perceived dangers were clearly self-inflicted by the reckless and short-sighted foolishness of settlers, the barbarous institution of slavery, the agenda of a wealthy slave owning class of politicians, and a bad tendency of American men to get caught up in the blindingly stupid gentleman’s ritual of duels with pistols.  The Second Amendment, in its original iteration, was established so that the nation could defend itself from the perils of post-colonial America and its people could enjoy a passing sense of security well into the future.  

That is why the second Amendment was installed in the constitution.....not so every gun loving freak can own one in 2018

History lesson over for the paronoid

That's nice. It is STILL to stop folks like you from taking away the average citizen's ability to protect him/herself from his/her own government. I'm sure you just think of the good points of banning all weapons for average citizens...but there is also a downside.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

That's nice. It is STILL to stop folks like you from taking away the average citizen's ability to protect himself from his/her own government. I'm sure you just think of the good points of banning all weapons for average citizens...but there is also a downside.

Think about it....whats your pea shooter going to do to protect yourself from tanks and other government arms...bang bang your dead.....and are you that paranoid that your government is going to turn on you.....oh boy   face plant

• Like 1

Just now, Kerfuffle said:

Think about it....whats your pea shooter going to do to protect yourself from tanks and other government arms...bang bang your dead.....and are you that paranoid that your government is going to turn on you.....oh boy   face plant

Sort of like the US Revolution...

Like I mentioned, you don't get the 2nd Amendment. One can not expect the Government to always be benign and friendly.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Sort of like the US Revolution...

Like I mentioned, you don't get the 2nd Amendment. One can not expect the Government to always be benign and friendly.

Ok if you say so......but if i were you id throw your 6 shooter away and break open your piggy bank and buy the  best WW2 army surplus tank you can find....result bang bang your dead

When are you confederates gonna realize you lost....

Edited by Kerfuffle

1 minute ago, Kerfuffle said:

Ok if you say so......but if i were you id throw your 6 shooter away and break open your piggy bank and buy the  best WW2 army surplus tank you can find....result bang bang your dead

During the US Revolution, regular citizens armed themselves and took-on the world's superpower of the time. Sometimes one must fight. Sorry to see you've already surrendered if need be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

During the US Revolution, regular citizens armed themselves and took-on the world's superpower of the time. Sometimes one must fight. Sorry to see you've already surrendered if need be.

if you think your handguns could do to today's government army as they did in revolution war id say you took to many hits of acid....by the way....here it comes.....you still lost.