America under President Trump

On 2/26/2018 at 10:50 PM, Omni said:

And as Trump claims he would be so brave as to enter that Florida school even if he had no weapon, he demonstrates his true character by hogging the umbrella from his son and wife.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-protects-his-hair-giant-umbrella-leaving-melania-and-barron-bad-weather-782689

Back in 1991 in Manhattan Trump once intervened and helped save a man from a bat wielding mugger trying to beat the man up. I think that Trump would have run into that school unlike Obama or Trudeau who would probably have gone running and gone hiding in the bushes somewhere. Trump was a hero that day, not a liberal coward. 

Always have something nasty to say about Trump, eh? 

9 hours ago, taxme said:

Hey, FYI, back in 1991 Trump stopped a bat wielding mugger from attacking another man in Manhattan. That was way before he became President. Thought that you might want to know about that incident. See, Trump is a pretty good guy to have for President. Sure wish we had a Trump PM here in Canada, and not the ones that you like to cheer for. 

Another faux news item?

8 hours ago, taxme said:

Back in 1991 in Manhattan Trump once intervened and helped save a man from a bat wielding mugger trying to beat the man up. I think that Trump would have run into that school unlike Obama or Trudeau who would probably have gone running and gone hiding in the bushes somewhere. Trump was a hero that day, not a liberal coward. 

Always have something nasty to say about Trump, eh? 

Only when he does something nasty, so yeah, pretty much always.

9 hours ago, taxme said:

It is just a little quarrel among business partners. It happens all the time with other businesses. Don't fret. 

Just a little quarrel eh? They just want his name stripped off the building because it's toxic these days, and they want to tear up the management contract because incompetent management is causing the business to lose money. 

9 hours ago, taxme said:

Hey, FYI, back in 1991 Trump stopped a bat wielding mugger from attacking another man in Manhattan.

This incident was never reported to police. According to eyewitness Kathleen Romeo, a 16-year-old student at St. Michael’s Academy in Manhattan, said cries of “There’s Trump!” went through the crowd of onlookers when the erstwhile deal maker emerged from his limousine in front of a Smiler’s deli.

A lot of people were surprised that he got out to see what was happening,” Romeo said, adding that the bat-wielder ran off just before Trump actually appeared, and that Trump, “just looked around and went back into his limo.

There is also an anonymous source that claims Trump is a hero.

It will be hard knowing what really happened 30 years later, and Trump himself didn't think to raise it until he conveniently heard about the anonymous source statement and decided to latch onto it. I would suggest that the actual named eyewitness got it right.

2 hours ago, Omni said:

Fox/faux own management admits it's 'news" is for entertainment purposes only. You should do some research. l'il guy.

It is well known buttercup that the people who work for the MSM are nothing more than a bunch of trained seal actors and activists and all working with that losing party called the democrats to try and bring Trump down. It just does not seem to be working for them. I wonder why? So sad for them. The dumbocrats refuse to accept the fact just like you that they lost the election. Poor little bunch of crying baby children. 

3 hours ago, Omni said:

Another faux news item?

It was reported back in 1991 in the New York Post. Fox no doubt reported it also just to bug all the cry baby liberal democrats out there that he was no coward. I wonder what you would do under the same circumstance? Maybe run away? Just asking. 

3 hours ago, Omni said:

Only when he does something nasty, so yeah, pretty much always.

The only ones that were nasty liars and crooks were the Clinton's and Comey and Obama and pretty much the whole dam corrupt democratic party.  You need to get your self straighten out, buttercup. 

So just what has Trump done that was so nasty to you? This you must show me. So go ahead, make your day if you can. 

3 hours ago, Omni said:

Just a little quarrel eh? They just want his name stripped off the building because it's toxic these days, and they want to tear up the management contract because incompetent management is causing the business to lose money. 

The liberal/democrat cry babies and their lying MSM backers are the ones who are responsible for always trying to make Trump look bad. This is what happens to losers. All they can do when they lose is to attack and attack and attack some more with nothing to back up their attacks. You despise Trump and you don't even know why or the man personally. Sometimes I get the feeling that you are on the payroll of those cry baby loser snowflakes. Am I right? 

3 hours ago, ?Impact said:

This incident was never reported to police. According to eyewitness Kathleen Romeo, a 16-year-old student at St. Michael’s Academy in Manhattan, said cries of “There’s Trump!” went through the crowd of onlookers when the erstwhile deal maker emerged from his limousine in front of a Smiler’s deli.

A lot of people were surprised that he got out to see what was happening,” Romeo said, adding that the bat-wielder ran off just before Trump actually appeared, and that Trump, “just looked around and went back into his limo.

There is also an anonymous source that claims Trump is a hero.

It will be hard knowing what really happened 30 years later, and Trump himself didn't think to raise it until he conveniently heard about the anonymous source statement and decided to latch onto it. I would suggest that the actual named eyewitness got it right.

That is right. It will be hard to prove what happened that far back. But according to the New York Post at the time Trump did intervene. So, if you can prove otherwise than hold your horses back will you. Sometimes eyewitnesses show up on a scene minutes after the incident and do not really know what had happened before they arrived. But believe what you want to believe and so will I. :D

14 minutes ago, taxme said:

It was reported back in 1991 in the New York Post. Fox no doubt reported it also just to bug all the cry baby liberal democrats out there that he was no coward. I wonder what you would do under the same circumstance? Maybe run away? Just asking. 

And it was already pointed out to you that Trump did nothing by someone who was actually there.

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

The liberal/democrat cry babies and their lying MSM backers are the ones who are responsible for always trying to make Trump look bad. This is what happens to losers. All they can do when they lose is to attack and attack and attack some more with nothing to back up their attacks. You despise Trump and you don't even know why or the man personally. Sometimes I get the feeling that you are on the payroll of those cry baby loser snowflakes. Am I right? 

Nope, you're wrong again. Oh and btw, it's not the MSM who owns the Panama, they are just reporting what the actual owner is PO'ed about. As I pointed out, the name comes off and the management contract goes to another company.

12 minutes ago, Boges said:

Trump picked another fight with AG Sessions today. I really hope Trump actually loses it and does fire Sessions. That kind of abuse of power can't be ignored by congress. 

Sessions needs to be fired because it would appear as though he is a part of the swamp and is trying to protect the Clinton.'s, Obama and Comey from prosecution. I hope that Trump fires the little moron. He is not doing his job of going after the real crooks like those mentioned above. 

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

The only ones that were nasty liars and crooks were the Clinton's and Comey and Obama and pretty much the whole dam corrupt democratic party.  You need to get your self straighten out, buttercup. 

So just what has Trump done that was so nasty to you? This you must show me. So go ahead, make your day if you can. 

Trump has been caught in something over 2000 lies since his inauguration. I find bragging about sexual assault is rather nasty for starters.

6 minutes ago, Omni said:

Another faux news item you bought I suppose. Lowest ratings of a POTUS after first year in history.

The lying MSM wants everyone to believe that Trump is on the down side of the popularity poll. Trump never called the MSM fake and phony for nothing. And people like you will believe their lies and BS. Simply amazing. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

The lying MSM wants everyone to believe that Trump is on the down side of the popularity poll. Trump never called the MSM fake and phony for nothing. And people like you will believe their lies and BS. Simply amazing. :rolleyes:

MSM = No credibility anymore...gone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1