America under President Trump

3 minutes ago, Boges said:

That talking point only appeals to racists. 

Trump's base I guess. 

No more racist than Canada ending protected status before the U.S. and deporting illegals back to country of origin.    Bad bad "waycists" in Canada !

Deport all illegals...including the "white" Canadians...it's the law.   Feel better now ?

Edited by bush_cheney2004

6 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

How do you know he didn't ?

I guess, since he appears to change his position depending on the daily menu but they didn't vote with Republicans.

Either way, many senators are failing to pass a budget of any kind just to protect ILLEGALS.

That sounds like someone repeating the party line for the sake of the ill informed. I know you know better, there were many different reasons for voting nay. By the way this wasn't a budget vote, and you know that, it was just another dumb band-aid.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No more racist than Canada ending protected status before the U.S. and deporting illegals back to country of origin.    Bad bad "waycists" in Canada !

Deport all illegals...including the "white" Canadians...it's the law.   Feel better now ?

Feel free to label JT a racist. 

Just now, ?Impact said:

That sounds like someone repeating the party line for the sake of the ill informed. I know you know better, there were many different reasons for voting nay. By the way this wasn't a budget vote, and you know that, it was just another dumb band-aid.

Otay....many senators refused to vote for another CR just to protect ILLEGALS.     The House already passed it.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

It's a fact....unethical Justin Trudeau and the Canadian government removed protected status for immigrants in 2016....before Trump was ever president.

What a bunch of waycists !

Cite Canada deporting thousands of people who've lived their entire lives in Canada. 

Why people are deported is the question. The statistics above show that a lot of them are failed refugee claims, which is not surprising. For example many of those who crossed the land border illegally last year (mostly in Quebec & Manitoba) claimed refugee status without a valid support. Many of the other deportations are for criminal behavior, or exhausting attempts to obtain permanent residency and non-compliance with immigration laws. The question was about deporting people who lived their entire lives in Canada, and I don't see that reflected in the statistics provided.

5 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

....The question was about deporting people who lived their entire lives in Canada, and I don't see that reflected in the statistics provided.

If they lived their entire lives in Canada, would they not be citizens or legal residents ?   Many "dreamers" have not lived their entire lives in the U.S.

The fact is that Canada deports thousands of illegals each year, for all kinds of reasons, including the children of illegals.

DACA is just a subset of the larger illegal immigrants issue that will continue to be fought at the state and federal level.

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

If they lived their entire lives in Canada, would they not be citizens or legal residents ?   Many "dreamers" have not lived their entire lives in the U.S.

The fact is that Canada deports thousands of illegals each year, for all kinds of reasons, including the children of illegals.

DACA is just a subset of the larger illegal immigrants issue that will continue to be fought at the state and federal level.

Doesn't the US? 

Dreamers are people who want an avenue to legal immigration? If they wanted to stay illegal they wouldn't be in DACA. 

Doesn't the US? 

Dreamers are people who want an avenue to legal immigration? If they wanted to stay illegal they wouldn't be in DACA. 

Yes...Obama deported millions of illegals...it's the law.

Nothing special about "dreamers" compared to others in the U.S. illegally.

Special status for "dreamers" discriminates against other illegals.

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Maybe....the Democrats figured out that stopping the government for illegals is not a winning strategy.

Well it allows the GOP to shift the blame to them. Now if they don't give DACA a fair debate, the GOP can't use that excuse. 

I understand you oppose DACA but it seems that much of the GOP does support it, all this is just posturing. 

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

Well it allows the GOP to shift the blame to them. Now if they don't give DACA a fair debate, the GOP can't use that excuse. 

I understand you oppose DACA but it seems that much of the GOP does support it, all this is just posturing. 

DACA violates the constitution and existing federal law.   If Congress passes legislation that is signed by the president, illegals will have legal status.

Democrats also want illegals to get driver's licenses...and the right to vote.     That is a bit much.

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

DACA violates the constitution and existing federal law.   If Congress passes legislation that is signed by the president, illegals will have legal status.

Democrats also want illegals to get driver's licenses...and the right to vote.     That is a bit much.

It provides Illegals a path to citizenship. Illegals that didn't choose to cross the border illegally. I'm sure if you were brought here by your parents illegally you'd have just done the right thing an leave voluntarily. 

A certain portion of the DNC do want more liberal immigration policies than even Canada is comfortable, but that's not DACA. 

Edited by Boges

Just now, Boges said:

It provides Illegals a path to citizenship. Illegals that didn't choose to cross the border illegally. I'm sure if you were brought here by your parents illegally you'd have just done the right thing an leave voluntarily.

The U.S. already has a well defined path to citizenship...has worked for many millions of people.

DACA was illegal politics...courtesy of Obama.    Illegals don't care about the legal "right thing"...they just want what they want.    It's a border game played by millions of people.

A certain portion of the DNC do want more liberal immigration policies than even Canada is comfortable, but that's not DACA. 

Yeah...we call that "open borders"....a nationalist's nightmare.  

DACA "dreamers" should not get priority or be rewarded for illegal immigration ahead of those who emigrate legally.

11 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The U.S. already has a well defined path to citizenship...has worked for many millions of people.

DACA was illegal politics...courtesy of Obama.    Illegals don't care about the legal "right thing"...they just want what they want.    It's a border game played by millions of people.

Yeah...we call that "open borders"....a nationalist's nightmare.  

DACA "dreamers" should not get priority or be rewarded for illegal immigration ahead of those who emigrate legally.

If you don't see the difference between DACA and people streaming across the border to take people's job, Oh well. 

Seems DACA will eventually get done. The optics of deporting people who know no other country is just too bad, especially in a mid-term year. 

Edited by Boges

If you don't see the difference between DACA and people streaming across the border to take people's job, Oh well. 

Seems DACA will eventually get done. The optics of deporting people who know other country is just too bad, especially in a mid-term year. 

If you don't see the difference between DACA illegals and legal immigrants, then "Oh well".   

DACA was cut off at December 2012, but the illegal flow of minors continued....so what about those folks ?    Also, DACA criminals are deported regardless of "optics".

The baseline is existing federal law, not a free ticket for illegals just because they were under 30 years of age.

55 minutes ago, Boges said:

No it doesn't, shifting blame requires the willingness of the gullible, like those who have failed to acknowledge that Republicans also refused to support this budget.

On 1/17/2018 at 1:06 PM, taxme said:

What truth about Russia? Where and what was in it? Show me one more time. No one can embarrass anyone who tells it like it is. Report: The murder rate in some countries is higher than others. Seems clear enough to anyone who would read that and have no problem understanding what is being said. You just want to make a small deal into a big deal to try and appear funny and smart. I guess that you being one of those people that finished university thinks that they now know all. I have news for you. There are many people who have graduated from university who have shown themselves that they have as much intelligence as a carrot. Just try and get the picture for a change. Quit with the bull. 

Well, what other race can you say is superior? It is quite obvious that if you took a look inside and around your home you should have noticed and realized by now that just about everything in and out side is Caucasian made. You know that and so do I. You refuse to admit it. I do admit it. But you just want to make it appear as though this is a racist rant when you know it is far from the truth. There is nothing wrong with saying it has it is. You appear to be one of those liberal social justice warriors who have a problem with sucking up the truth. But I guess that is just you and always will be you. Suck it up, buttercup. 

No need to worry about me, I will be alright. I got this far in life without your assistance and I think that I will make it the rest of the way without your help. But you, that I am not sure about. You seem to enjoy getting yourself all fired up over sillyness. 

PS: I am very focused on myself and I am trying to improve my understanding as to how the world really works. The truth is always the victim from the liars who peddle their lies and bull chit. If telling it like it is, and being called a racist for doing so, than so be it. At least I try, you appear not to. Just saying. 

Hi Omni.  :P

On 1/20/2018 at 9:02 AM, bush_cheney2004 said:

deportation-statistics.jpg

I guess for the year 2018 there may be none deported then by the looks of that chart. Well that would surely be a real open invitation to the rest of the world to come on in, eh? I heard some time back that some dumb ass politician thinks that Canada needs another hundred million people to help keep our medical and social services up and running. And guess where all those wonderful saving grace immigrants will end up coming here to save us all? You guessed it right, Johnny. 

and social services going I guess.