America under President Trump

5 minutes ago, Omni said:

Oh I imagine Trump will garner far more scoffing laughter. His seemingly endless visits to Faux news are quite often hilarious.

As opposed to the news media you listen to: aka the truth...

Edited by DogOnPorch

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

Oh I imagine Trump will garner far more scoffing laughter. His seemingly endless visits to Faux news are quite often hilarious.

Trump will always have the last laugh on Trudeau.  

He is about to be sworn in as President of the United States, and far more people around the world will watch compared to whatever PMs do in Canada.  

Watch on the American network of your choice, but I am certain that the CBC (state broadcaster) will be there live.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Enjoy Hillary's inauguration.

:)

I'm popping the corn for Trumps. Can't wait. I want to see if he can try to get it together to sound even close to presidential. If he sticks to the teleprompter it might just get boring, but he usually wanders.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

He is about to be sworn in as President of the United States, and far more people around the world will watch compared to whatever PMs do in Canada.  

Watch on the American network of your choice, but I am certain that the CBC (state broadcaster) will be there live.

Much like Hitler in the Bunker, Democrats are talking in terms of Valkyries coming to save them from the Fires of Trump. He's not President quite yet...there's hope.

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

I'm popping the corn for Trumps. Can't wait. I want to see if he can try to get it together to sound even close to presidential. If he sticks to the teleprompter it might just get boring, but he usually wanders.

Trump can't be President. Your truthful media wouldn't lie to you about his chances....

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

It seems the size of the audience has no effect on Trumps ability to make dumbass statements. I'm sure you were glued to the debates so you know of what I speak.

5 minutes ago, Omni said:

It seems the size of the audience has no effect on Trumps ability to make dumbass statements. I'm sure you were glued to the debates so you know of what I speak.

That's the beauty of it....whatever Donald Trump says will always get more attention and be more important than what Trudeau says.

America's new president has/will suck all the oxygen out of a room.  

Just now, Omni said:

You should have listened to Micheal Moore, he saw the coming storm, hombre.

Mr I Hate Hillary...no wait...I LOVE Hillary?

That Michael Moore?

The one who built his life via lead in the water in Flint?

Then fought Trump over it?

He's what is known as a Sack of...Sugar.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

That's the beauty of it....whatever Donald Trump says will always get more attention and be more important than what Trudeau says.

America's new president has/will suck all the oxygen out of a room.  

Probably not more important but more ridiculous and the following gasps/laughter is what will suck the oxygen out of the room.

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Mr I Hate Hillary...no wait...I LOVE Hillary?

That Michael Moore?

The one who built his life via lead in the water in Flint?

Then fought Trump over it?

He's what is known as a Sack of...Sugar.

He built his life on documentaries displaying many of the social woes of the US. He probably changed his mind on Hillary when he saw the GOP was screwed up enough to elect Trump leader.

47 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The election garnered some coverage, but I doubt anybody cares about the inauguration. There might be a few second clip as he holds his hands on a burning Bible.