America under President Trump

3 minutes ago, Boges said:

Well don't answer questions that aren't actually answers. 

Again what does JT have to do with anything. I'm not a fan of his or anything. Would you have fielded questions on the "failures" of the Obama administration? 

I answered your question with the facts as they exist....wall prototypes are under evaluation....individual mandate is repealed in current legislation working through Congress.

JT has everything to do with failed campaign promises, regardless of what you think about him.

This forum is not just about you.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I answered your question with the facts as they exist....wall prototypes are under evaluation....individual mandate is repealed in current legislation working through Congress.

Has Congress passed funding for the Wall? You have a year before the Democrats take back congress so Chop! Chop!

Just now, Boges said:

Has Congress passed funding for the Wall? You have a year before the Democrats take back congress so Chop! Chop!

Portions of the wall already exist...funded by a Democratic Congress.

Congress has already appropriated $20 million for prototype contracts.   

How is Canada doing on that new Detroit bridge that Obama forced you to pay for ?

trump-border-walls-980.jpg?c=172

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

How is Canada doing on that new Detroit bridge that Obama forced you to pay for ?

I guess you finally get it that you all will be paying for the wall if it ever gets built beyond 8 little prototypes. Even Trump has figured that out, it seems.

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

What about! What about! 

$20 million isn't the several Billion the wall will cost. And what about the Rio Grande? Gonna build a wall there? Give the river to Mexico?

1 minute ago, Omni said:

I guess you finally get it that you all will be paying for the wall if it ever gets built beyond 8 little prototypes. Even Trump has figured that out, it seems.

Fine by me...happy to pay for a wall on either border.    Should lay mines too !

Please do not repeat posted images in quotes, as it is redundant and clutters the forum.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Fine by me...happy to pay for a wall on either border.    Should lay mines too !

Please do not repeat posted images in quotes, as it is redundant and clutters the forum.

Gonna build a wall with Canada to keep fleeing Haitians in? Good on you! 

Apparently it's not so fine by people in Texas. You know that state that has the longest Mexican/US border, they are saying "over my dead body". Looks like the government might shut down too as Trump not likely to get his money.

1 minute ago, Omni said:

Apparently it's not so fine by people in Texas. You know that state that has the longest Mexican/US border, they are saying "over my dead body". Looks like the government might shut down too as Trump not likely to get his money.

Government shutdowns were good enough for President Obama, so by golly, a shutdown is good enough for President Trump too.

Another notch on his six-shooter.

Just now, Boges said:

Yet you felt the need to comment on it when the topic was the Wall on the Mexico border. 

Guess you've got Trump's attention span. 

Borders are borders....illegals are illegals...be they Mexican or Canadian.

Team Trump is rounding them up and deporting their asses, just as he should.

Borders are borders....illegals are illegals...be they Mexican or Canadian.

Team Trump is rounding them up and deporting their asses, just as he should.

But not getting a Wall built and getting Mexico to pay for it. Campaign Promise Broken!!!

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Not for lack of trying....illegal crossings are way down....the "wall" is not just a physical barrier.  

Deport all illegals......

Sure. Figurative Wall. That's what Trump meant. :lol:

BTW are you cool with congress getting DACA passed to keep the government funded? That'll be the cost of getting Democrat votes. 

Edited by Boges

1 minute ago, Boges said:

Sure. Figurative Wall. That's what Trump meant. :lol:

BTW are you cool with congress getting DACA passed to keep the government funded? That'll be the cost of getting Democrat votes. 

No, I am only cool with deporting all illegals.   No exceptions. 

As the very sympathetic Canadian minister said, everybody has a sob story !

Meanwhile, back in Washington D.C., SNL alum Senator Al Franken (D - MN) is toast:

WASHINGTON — More than half the Senate’s Democrats, including the Democratic leader, Chuck Schumer of New York, called for Senator Al Franken to resign Wednesday, after a sixth woman came forward to charge that the Minnesota Democrat had made an improper advance on her.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/06/us/politics/franken-harrassment-resign.html

President Trump will probably laugh his ass off if Franken is forced to resign on Thursday.

Senior Democrat John Conyers is already gone.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Trump is a bull in a china shop and demonstrates this with his recent decision on Jerusalem. He sees the status quo vis Palestine as unacceptable... and it is.
The standoff has only prolonged suffering in that region, but at least the issue has finally been settled. What Trump has done here will bring more security in the long run.

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Meanwhile, back in Washington D.C., SNL alum Senator Al Franken (D - MN) is toast:

President Trump will probably laugh his ass off if Franken is forced to resign on Thursday.

Senior Democrat John Conyers is already gone.

But I'm sure you heard the old adage about he who laughs last...Bring on the mid terms.

On 12/5/2017 at 4:59 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

President Trump gets more media attention than PM Trudeau....in Canada.

...and why is that? Remember crack head Rob Ford used to get a lot of media attention in the US.

16 hours ago, Scott Mayers said:

I think our major problem today is adjusting to a technological world of the Internet and Smart Phones, etc. We need to get through a phase of adjusting to a world that accepts public people as 'flexible' to change.

Nothing new here, remember the industrial revolution?

3 hours ago, taxme said:

This bank nonsense will just be another boondoggle and a waste more millions of American tax dollars once more.

Money to be recovered from Manafort will pay for the "boondoggle" many times over, and when Trump hits the fan we will see more of that as well.

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Trump is a bull in a china shop and demonstrates this with his recent decision on Jerusalem. He sees the status quo vis Palestine as unacceptable... and it is.
The standoff has only prolonged suffering in that region, but at least the issue has finally been settled. What Trump has done here will bring more security in the long run.

I doubt pulling the rug from under the whole process of the 2 state solution will do anything but destabilize the region.  

According to Bard, "Jews have devoted themselves to politics with almost religious fervor." He cites that "Jews have the highest percentage voter turnout of any ethnic group" and that of the American Jewish population "roughly 94 percent live in thirteen key electoral college states" which alone "are worth enough electoral votes to elect the president.

Israel lobby in the United States

It appears there is method to his madness.