America under President Trump

7 minutes ago, Omni said:

OK, that tells us where your brainwashing occurred.

I knew that would be the answer I would be getting from you? And you call me brainwashed? At least I have taken the time to get both sides of any story where you refuse too. You have to be a liberal troll here. 

Just now, Omni said:

And yep there's good ole dop with his regular old "I know you are but what am I approach" ha ha ha

You're the one that corrected me as to your actual leaning: not Mao but a Fox news listener.

1 minute ago, taxme said:

There are plenty of people in many countries who like Trump and his policies. One being Putin. It's the far left liberal ones that do not like Trump's policies. Who cares who they are, let them eat cake. :D

It's just that not a lot of those people inhabit the countries I just listed, and they happen to be some of the strongest trading partners as well as military forces on the planet. That's a bit of a really bad rabbit hole to go down.

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

I knew that would be the answer I would be getting from you? And you call me brainwashed? At least I have taken the time to get both sides of any story where you refuse too. You have to be a liberal troll here. 

You didn't get both sides of the story from the sources you listed. But that is self evident from your posts.

20 minutes ago, Argus said:

You don't think it might be because that's what their customers prefer? After all, most of the jaysus set don't eat at the restaurants anyway because they don't serve possum.

How would any place like a motel or airport know as to what their customers prefer? Is there a questionaire at the lobby counter asking anyone this? I know that I have never been asked once yet as to what TV channel I would like to see on while staying at any motel or hotel and having breakfast at. Looks to me like these motel/hotels and airports do like to serve up liberal left wing bull chit for their patrons to eat while they are eating breakfast. So, just what jaysus set are you trying to point out here anyway? 

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Remember, people are forced to watch Fox News when working as contractors for the U.S. military in Afghanistan !

Either that, or live outside the wire.

Here Fox is on Tier 3 cable...CNN is on basic. We don't bother with either.

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

It's just that not a lot of those people inhabit the countries I just listed, and they happen to be some of the strongest trading partners as well as military forces on the planet. That's a bit of a really bad rabbit hole to go down.

Ah bull. There are many people inhabiting many of those countries mentioned or not that like Trump and his policies. We all know by now that you despise Trump, and you will try very hard to find anything bad about Trump. But you ain't got to me yet, pardner? I know when I am reading or hearing cow manure. It would appear to me as though you have been in that rabbit hole too many times yourself. You have inhaled to much liberal bunny poo by the looks of things. 

7 minutes ago, Omni said:

I can't hardly wait until Thursday and Comey. Will Trump try for "executive privilege"? I don't think it will work if he does. I'm going out to stock up on popcorn.

Me too hurry up Thursday. That is when Trump gets to laugh at all those silly and foolish liberal democrats and all their left wing nonsense about wanting Trump impeached, and that should end it all about any impeachments.

I like my popcorn well layered with lots of butter. But best not to eat too much popcorn because most of it is all genetically modified. Not good for the body to eat too much of that popcorn. 

17 minutes ago, Omni said:

You didn't get both sides of the story from the sources you listed. But that is self evident from your posts.

Well, you obviously appear to have listened to the liberal one side of the story only all your life, now go get the conservative side of the story, as I have done, and get the other side of the story. I once was pretty much a liberal zombie like you until I read and listened to the other side of the story. 

44 minutes ago, Argus said:

I take it 'truth' is defined differently in your dictionary than it is in all the others.

Well, when one does take the time to listen to both sides of the story as I do then one has to eventually come to some conclusion as to who is telling the truth and who is not. Right now I believe that most of the alternative media websites that I enjoy visiting are telling the truth. Try one of them some time, it might just turn on the common sense and logic bulb that is in your head. 

2 hours ago, taxme said:

I find all you liberals quite entertaining. Always banging your heads against a wall trying to insult Trump. It hasn't worked in the media yet. Trump is on a roll, and is just getting started with liberal stupidity. Better keep your nasty opinions and fun making to yourself. It may come back one day to bite you. Gee, I hope so myself. 

Sorry, no impeachment today. Awww. 

Hahaha, nasty opinions to myself.  Good one.

Trump doesn't need me to insult him.  It's already a burgeoning industry.  I'd be surprised if it didn't have a union and a pension plan soon.

10 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Hahaha, nasty opinions to myself.  Good one.

Trump doesn't need me to insult him.  It's already a burgeoning industry.  I'd be surprised if it didn't have a union and a pension plan soon.

And that liberal bastion burgeoning industry is starting to get it's azz kicked. Rachel Maddow(gone)and now Kathy(headhunter)Griffin have now bit the dust, and rightly so. Even those anti-Trump liberals in the liberal media thinks that Griffin went too far. CNN canned Griffin.They are now nothing more than has beens. The liberal left doesn't seem to know when to quit? Trump will take care of that. And they are starting to get the picture now. Mess with the Donald, and watch out, fool. Trump is one hundred times smarter than those dumb liberal democrats out there. All they seem to do these days is to make complete azzes of themselves. Well deserved, if I might say so.myself.  :D

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Ah bull. There are many people inhabiting many of those countries mentioned or not that like Trump and his policies. We all know by now that you despise Trump, and you will try very hard to find anything bad about Trump. But you ain't got to me yet, pardner? I know when I am reading or hearing cow manure. It would appear to me as though you have been in that rabbit hole too many times yourself. You have inhaled to much liberal bunny poo by the looks of things. 

You're quite funny. Now make sure you have your popcorn for Thursday.

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Well, you obviously appear to have listened to the liberal one side of the story only all your life, now go get the conservative side of the story, as I have done, and get the other side of the story. I once was pretty much a liberal zombie like you until I read and listened to the other side of the story. 

The ah, Right Edition side? :lol:

Trump as we all know has made a complete ass of himself with his ridiculous tweets, but he really outdid himself today by attacking the mayor of London in the wake of the the killings that occurred and being so stupid and callous as to take the mayor's words completely out of context to try and make some sort of political points. Shame on that creep. 

19 hours ago, taxme said:

Go to Trump News and read all about it. Also go to The Next News Network or the End Times Prophesy News websites. It's all there as to what Trump is doing to try and save America and the world from the liberal democrats and the globalist elites. Those are great websites for starters.

Although I am pretty sure what your response will be to those websites? 

The response of anyone sane would likely be laughter.

19 hours ago, taxme said:

How would any place like a motel or airport know as to what their customers prefer?

The idea that a business would think it a good idea to know what customers want shocks you? Clearly you and Trump are of a similar mindset. He never imagined such a thing either.

Well it's official, according to the WH press secretary Trump will not try to use executive privilege to block Comey's testimony. I don't think it would have worked anyway, but it might have delayed things, and I already have my popcorn planned for Thursday.  

13 hours ago, Omni said:

Trump as we all know has made a complete ass of himself with his ridiculous tweets, but he really outdid himself today by attacking the mayor of London in the wake of the the killings that occurred and being so stupid and callous as to take the mayor's words completely out of context to try and make some sort of political points. Shame on that creep. 

Trump tells it like it is, and you don't like it. Well too darn bad. Live with it. 

38 minutes ago, Omni said:

Well it's official, according to the WH press secretary Trump will not try to use executive privilege to block Comey's testimony. I don't think it would have worked anyway, but it might have delayed things, and I already have my popcorn planned for Thursday.  

No impeachment for the next eight years at least. :P 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Trump tells it like it is, and you don't like it. Well too darn bad. Live with it. 

What's actually "too darn bad" is the stupidity he demonstrates with his tweeter account, half the time in the middle of the night DC time. Luckily I don't have to live with it being Canadian and all. But his own party people are talking about impeachment so it won't likely be long.