America under President Trump

Trump dominates G7 meeting.....Justin who ?

Before any of the G7 leaders ever set foot in Sicily, it was clear that this was Donald Trump's summit and everyone else was just living in it.

... The climate discussions quickly turned the G7 into the G6 versus Donald Trump. The other leaders spent two days trying to convince him to stick with the Paris accord, but failed. Trump tweeted that he will make his final decision on the accord this week.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trump-trudeau-g7-summit-paris-accord-climate-change-1.4134805

President Trump believes in climate change...he just changed the climate in Europe.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

11 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump dominates G7 meeting.....Justin who ?

President Trump believes in climate change...he just changed the climate in Europe.

He sure did, they're rolling their eyes and laughing their heads off. I imagine the Pope etal were quite "impressed" with Malania showing off her 51K jacket. That was bigly!eh?

4 hours ago, Omni said:

Trump demonstrated he is nothing more than a schoolyard bully at the NATO summit. Surely you have seen the video of him pushing aside the newly elected PM of Montenegro so he can get his goofy hairdo and his painted face as close to front and center as he could. What an A**hole.

You mean, what a lovable asshole.

President Trump really rattled Angela Merkel at the G7 meeting, so she did what any EU politician would do when trying to dominate her EU rivals:

Washington (CNN) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel said her experience at recent international summits featuring US President Donald Trump showed her Europe can't "completely" rely on the United States and other longstanding allies.

"The times when we could completely rely on others are, to an extent, over," Merkel said at a campaign event in Munich. "I experienced that in the last a few days, and therefore I can only say that we Europeans must really take our fate into our own hands."

10 minutes ago, Omni said:

I never really liked bully's all that much. They never got much done besides piss people off.

Trump represents the reaction to too many years of unfettered leftism. Looking out at the real problems in the world, this is what is needed now, at this time. No amount of nice sounding words, conciliation or sunny ways will stop the advance of the real crazy bastards, those who are actively developing very real threats. I'm talking about that cray SOB in North Korea. Now there's a real bully to be worried about.

As a kid I dealt with bullies many times. When I was little I was routinely beaten up on the way to school. It is in my nature to fight bullies, even if I see them bullying someone else, not me. Soon I learned that the one thing that makes them stand down is to be willing to stand up against them. Then that bully really hates you, and with that hate comes a peculiar form of respect. An Obama could not achieve this, he talks too much.

12 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

President Trump really rattled Angela Merkel at the G7 meeting, so she did what any EU politician would do when trying to dominate her EU rivals:

She wasn't the only one. There was a lot of eye rolling going on. And poor Macron, for one at least, had to suffer through one of Trump's locker room handshakes. I can imagine quite easily some college prof. concocting a complete course for aspiring politicians that could be titled "how not to look presidential"

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

Trump represents the reaction to too many years of unfettered leftism. Looking out at the real problems in the world, this is what is needed now, at this time. No amount of nice sounding words, conciliation or sunny ways will stop the advance of the real crazy bastards, those who are actively developing very real threats. I'm talking about that cray SOB in North Korea. Now there's a real bully to be worried about.

As a kid I dealt with bullies many times. When I was little I was routinely beaten up on the way to school. It is in my nature to fight bullies, even if I see them bullying someone else, not me. Soon I learned that the one thing that makes them stand down is to be willing to stand up against them. Then that bully really hates you, and with that hate comes a peculiar form of respect. An Obama could not achieve this, he talks too much.

Trump wants to invite "that" bully to the WH for dinner so he says. I'm not sure that's the way to deal with him, or maybe he's onto something. We shall see I guess.

Trudeau backs Trump on climate change decision...because he has no other choice and needs to save himself for NAFTA and other non-EU issues.  

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was later asked by a reporter whether he thought the G7 leaders had "simply papered over their differences of opinion" on climate change.

"I respect the right of any leader to make his or own political or policy choices," Trudeau said.

"No one is going to tell me or Canada how Canada should be governed. Canadians decide that. Our policies are developed right here in Canada, and I expect others to do the same. But we didn't paper over anything. We said quite clearly that we understand that the United States is still reflecting on its approach to the Paris agreement, and I can assure you that President Trump is listening to what others have to say on the issue."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/g7-italy-1.4134310

Trudeau has to play nice..."because it matters so much".

On 5/26/2017 at 1:38 PM, bcsapper said:

I do so hope he does go to jail.  I'm not holding my breath, but it would be nice.

So tell me. What is your interest in Trump anyway that you would like to see him go to jail? Have you got some kind of a bet going on? Why don't you hold your breath and let's just wait and see what happens. Good luck. :D

On 2017-05-26 at 4:38 PM, bcsapper said:

I do so hope he does go to jail.  I'm not holding my breath, but it would be nice.

Shouldn't you at least wait for evidence, before you exhale? Look at the times we live in, look at the way the media is being used to manipulate everyone's opinion.

On 5/26/2017 at 1:47 PM, Omni said:

Pizzagate is a joke man, get over it.

Why don't you Canadian liberals quit worrying about whether Trump goes to jail or not. What's it too you anyway with you being a Canadian? Why do Canadians like you give a crap anyway? Has he hurt your feelings or something? If he did, well good for him. 

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Why don't you Canadian liberals quit worrying about whether Trump goes to jail or not. What's it too you anyway with you being a Canadian? Why do Canadians like you give a crap anyway? Has he hurt your feelings or something? If he did, well good for him. 

Is Trump maybe going to jail? I hadn't heard that.

7 hours ago, Omni said:

He sure did, they're rolling their eyes and laughing their heads off. I imagine the Pope etal were quite "impressed" with Malania showing off her 51K jacket. That was bigly!eh?

They won't be laughing or rolling their eyes when Trump gives them the bill for getting them to help pay for NATO. Way the go Trump. Get these loser liberals to help pay their fair share for a change. 

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

Is Trump maybe going to jail? I hadn't heard that.

You seem to feel that is where he belongs, liberal. So, why do you give a crap about what Trump does or what happens to Trump anyway? This will be the second time I have asked you. Why is it that you seem to always have a problem with answering a question put too you? 

1 minute ago, Omni said:

The "White House War Room" with Bannon at the helm. This ought to be good. Will these bozo'z ever get anything done?

They can't get anything done when they have to deal with bozo liberal democrats around who constantly keep making azzes of themselves. Geez, that reminds me of someone here? Always trying to make an azz of himself.  

1 minute ago, taxme said:

why do you give a crap about what Trump does

You see the US is a big country. And it has a lot of power, especially militarily but also financially. And it is located just south of our border. And we do a lot of business together. And so that's a couple why a Canadian should give a crap. Especially when he continues to demonstrate he is an idiot.

30 minutes ago, Omni said:

You see the US is a big country. And it has a lot of power, especially militarily but also financially. And it is located just south of our border. And we do a lot of business together. And so that's a couple why a Canadian should give a crap. Especially when he continues to demonstrate he is an idiot.

Oh, Trump is exposing the idiots alright. No names mentioned. :P For an idiot he sure did well in business. so,how many millions of dollars do you have in your bank account right now? 

Just now, taxme said:

Oh, Trump is exposing the idiots alright. No names mentioned. :P For an idiot he sure did well in business. so,how many millions of dollars do you have in your bank account right now? 

And how many times has Trump been bankrupt after having been handed 400 million from his daddy? I've never been bankrupt, and I made my own money.