America under President Trump

Just now, ?Impact said:

Yes, I saw you travelled to the island of the absurd when you started making that comment earlier. I ignored it the several times you posted it as I thought you would tire of it.

I never grow tired of it....President Trump may entertain Canada's pleas for more American war machines that rain death from the sky.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump doesn't have time for cheapskate tire kickers like the Canadian government/DND.   God they are cheap !

Hey you boys go ahead and blow your budget on those bomb trucks. Like I said, just make sure BOTH engines are warmed up on our Hornets.

Just now, Omni said:

Hey you boys go ahead and blow your budget on those bomb trucks. Like I said, just make sure BOTH engines are warmed up on our Hornets.

Too busy doing other things than worry about Canada's effed up military procurements.   Trump has to worry about his own country, not yours. 

Just now, eyeball said:

$600 billion a year in military spending...that's gotta be America's most precious bodily fluid right there.

No, we spend a lot more on social programs and health care.  But $600 billion is a great start....somebody has to tow Canada's ships back to port, right ?

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

$600 billion a year in military spending...that's gotta be America's most precious bodily fluid right there.

Yes, $610 billion is a lot of dough. While they are rightfully accounted for in other categories, both Veterans benefits and interest on the debt are directly linked to the size of military as well. I would say the real spending is more like 610 + 160 + 25% of 230 = $830 billion. 

Just now, eyeball said:

I said America's precious bodily fluids not it's states.

Nice try....

Money is money...federal, state, or local.   Far more is spent on social, health, and education than military.  

Don't worry, President Trump will still tow old ass, broken down Canadian ships safely back to port.

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I said America's precious bodily fluids not it's states.

My numbers are based on federal spending only. The annual appropriations process that Congress goes through is the discretionary spending in your chart. The mandatory spending is not so much a budget process, but Congress deciding on things like eligibility for social security, etc. It is over twice the size of discretionary spending. On top of that are interest payments on debt, which at a mere $230 billion is only 6% of all spending.

7 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Too busy doing other things than worry about Canada's effed up military procurements.   Trump has to worry about his own country, not yours. 

Too busy doing what? Making phone calls to Taiwan to piss off China? It gets more hilarious every day. But don't worry, Betsy will back you fully. I hope both of you respond. We need laughter as we take a rest from Xmas shopping.

32 minutes ago, Bryan said:

Hackles of people with nothing better to do than complain. A leader called to congratulate him on his win, there's nothing else there.

In any case it looks as though the US is in for 4 years of continuing gong show. I just wonder if Alec Baldwin can keep up.

1 minute ago, Bryan said:

As long as it keep the democrats apoplectic, it's all good.

Apoplectic is far from what IT keeps thinking people. Laughing in the aisles is much closer to reality. I'm sure the people at the Pentagon will keep his fingers far from the codes, so I wouldn't worry too much.