America under President Trump

10 minutes ago, Omni said:

A crime could have very well have been committed. As well as there could have been with the threat to Comey. It comes under the heading of obstruction of justice.  

Yes and Unicorns could have very well been real. Anything's possible, in the fantasy world of a disturbed liberal mind.

19 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Agreed...the desperate Trump hate brigade sees a crime even when Trump farts.

These crime experts curiously are blind to Clinton's email troubles as "crimes".

And Trump seems to be throwing out yet another "fart" about every 24 hours. It's very entertaining watching it from Canada.

Just now, OftenWrong said:

Legal minds do not support the notion that asking a question is a crime. Or for that matter, firing someone.

Your response is rather simple minded. A POTUS asking this type of question to the director of the FBI is a little different than your run of the mill question.

Just now, Omni said:

Your response is rather simple minded. A POTUS asking this type of question to the director of the FBI is a little different than your run of the mill question.

There's no question it was not a crime. Comey knows full well what he's allowed to say, and gave a clear answer.
You are free to believe in unicorns if you wish.

6 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

There's no question it was not a crime. Comey knows full well what he's allowed to say, and gave a clear answer.
You are free to believe in unicorns if you wish.

Apparently you don't fully understand what obstruction of justice entails. Law is complicated no doubt.

55 minutes ago, Omni said:

Trump can't even seem to arrange a photo op.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/11/donald-trump-meeting-russia-sergei-lavrov-photos

What happens if there is some sort of a national crisis like a flood or an earthquake etc?

"There were green alligators, along the shore..."

4 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Agreed...the desperate Trump hate brigade sees a crime even when Trump farts.

These crime experts curiously are blind to Clinton's email troubles as "crimes".

It just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on with those sore liberal/dumbocrat losers. They really are a bunch of cry babies. 

11 hours ago, Wilber said:

So what do you think that loyalty should include and should not include? Should it include lying or doing things that are unethical or maybe even illegal? Should it mean violating an oath they took when accepting their position?

Loyalty is what all politicians should be showing to we the people. Anyone who believes that politicians are on we the people's side is living in dream land. The majority of politicians do lie, do unethical things, and do things that are illegal. A fact of life in politics. They just have to make sure that they don't get caught. A good politician learns very quickly that lying, cheating and stealing is what their main role in politics is. If they try to do the opposite they will get their azzes booted out the door. There is no place for an honest politician in politics. They are despised by the bad ones. 

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

It just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on with those sore liberal/dumbocrat losers. They really are a bunch of cry babies. 

Anybody who does that many "on and on's" shows their dumbocracy. I bet Trump will tweet out something even stupider tomorrow. Any bets?

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

Loyalty is what all politicians should be showing to we the people. Anyone who believes that politicians are on we the people's side is living in dream land. The majority of politicians do lie, do unethical things, and do things that are illegal. A fact of life in politics. They just have to make sure that they don't get caught. A good politician learns very quickly that lying, cheating and stealing is what their main role in politics is. If they try to do the opposite they will get their azzes booted out the door. There is no place for an honest politician in politics. They are despised by the bad ones. 

Right then, let's kick out all the politicians from whatever party, and let anarchy reign. Brilliant idea. Apparently you've never travelled far away enough to actually experience it. Otherwise you would appreciate our form of government, even if it's not perfect. 

11 minutes ago, Omni said:

Anybody who does that many "on and on's" shows their dumbocracy. I bet Trump will tweet out something even stupider tomorrow. Any bets?

Just trying to make a point about how the liberal/dumbocrats keep trying to get Trump ousted from office over and over and over and over again. Well, it ain't going to work pardner. He is in for the next four years and maybe even longer. That should really pizz liberals like yourself off and something to complain about for the next four to eight years. 

The only thing that Trump will be tweeting is that he is going to make liberals and dumbocrats lives miserable for a very long time. Nothing but the best for those misfits. I agree. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Just trying to make a point about how the liberal/dumbocrats keep trying to get Trump ousted from office over and over and over and over again. Well, it ain't going to work pardner. He is in for the next four years and maybe even longer. That should really pizz liberals like yourself off and something to complain about for the next four to eight years. 

The only thing that Trump will be tweeting is that he is going to make liberals and dumbocrats lives miserable for a very long time. Nothing but the best for those misfits. I agree. 

Trump will get himself ousted from his office. He has already committed a number of impeachable offenses. It won't take anywhere close to 4 years.

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

Right then, let's kick out all the politicians from whatever party, and let anarchy reign. Brilliant idea. Apparently you've never travelled far away enough to actually experience it. Otherwise you would appreciate our form of government, even if it's not perfect. 

No, but maybe we should kick out the ones who are trying to make life hell for Canadians. That sounds like a brilliant idea to me. I am not concerned about what goes on in other countries. I live in Canada and that is my concern. I am tired of being lied too and cheated out of my money. It would be pretty much close to perfect if more Canadians gave a dam. But hey.  

1 minute ago, taxme said:

No, but maybe we should kick out the ones who are trying to make life hell for Canadians. That sounds like a brilliant idea to me. I am not concerned about what goes on in other countries. I live in Canada and that is my concern. I am tired of being lied too and cheated out of my money. It would be pretty much close to perfect if more Canadians gave a dam. But hey.  

Them make sure you cast your ballot next election. Attaboy.

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

Trump will get himself ousted from his office. He has already committed a number of impeachable offenses. It won't take anywhere close to 4 years.

You wish. :P   I am still amazed as to why liberals like yourself give a dam about what Trump does anyway? He is not your president but yet you act like he is the president of Canada. The liberal/dumbocrats will be trying for the next eight years to try and get Trump impeached. It will all be for naught. Stupid silly liberal cry babies. 

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

Them make sure you cast your ballot next election. Attaboy.

I did and I got screwed by the fools who voted for kid trudeau. And I also got screwed by the foolish NDP and Green supporters here in BC. It would seem that the wolves have gained entrance into the sheeps den. Canadians are now being ruled by emotional and foolish politicians who have no clue as to what they are doing or talking about. They just want to screw Canada up as much as they can get away with. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

You wish. :P   I am still amazed as to why liberals like yourself give a dam about what Trump does anyway? He is not your president but yet you act like he is the president of Canada. The liberal/dumbocrats will be trying for the next eight years to try and get Trump impeached. It will all be for naught. Stupid silly liberal cry babies. 

Trump somehow got himself into the highest office of our closest neighbor, largest trading partner, and  he is a very scary, incompetent buffoon, that's why we give a damn. But as I have pointed out, he is well on his way to getting himself impeached.