America under President Trump

14 hours ago, Wilber said:

Can't you stick to what Trump does just once? Just once, it's not too much to ask. Then again, I guess it is. :rolleyes:

What Trump Jr. did, is what many people would do, find out WHAT the info is, then decide what to do with the info. BUT there was no info. because the Clinton's know the ins and outs of politics and the law, knew JR WOULD  be in trouble by going  and the media would over spin it.

20 minutes ago, Topaz said:

What Trump Jr. did, is what many people would do, find out WHAT the info is, then decide what to do with the info. BUT there was no info. because the Clinton's know the ins and outs of politics and the law, knew JR WOULD  be in trouble by going  and the media would over spin it.

Knew you couldn't.

24 minutes ago, Topaz said:

Whether it came to anything is irrelevant, it should have been reported. This is also the fourth contact with Russians that Kushner has failed to disclose. As a member of the administration, he could be in deeper shit over this than JR.

1 hour ago, Wilber said:

Whether it came to anything is irrelevant, it should have been reported. This is also the fourth contact with Russians that Kushner has failed to disclose. As a member of the administration, he could be in deeper shit over this than JR.

The Russian woman shouldn't be IN the US because her VISA had been up over 6 months  but Obama let her stay and she said she hadn't had any contact with any Russian official, which she did, the Ambassador and the DEMS, started using "Russia"  soon after the election against Trump.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wilber said:

Who's talking about the Clintons other than you? Read the title of this topic.

I know what the topic is and the Clintons and their supporters have everything to do in what is happening under the Trump gov't. The Dems in the Congress and senate are stalling everything in the committees and in government bills, along with some of the Republicans like Graham and McCain, who btw, hates Trumps. There's so much going on that the main stream media won't report, that allows the people to be brain washed over  and over again that there are ties to Trump and Russia, when its the Clintons  that have more ties!    IF u don't want to believe even half of this, its your choice.

8 minutes ago, Topaz said:

I know what the topic is and the Clintons and their supporters have everything to do in what is happening under the Trump gov't. The Dems in the Congress and senate are stalling everything in the committees and in government bills, along with some of the Republicans like Graham and McCain, who btw, hates Trumps. There's so much going on that the main stream media won't report, that allows the people to be brain washed over  and over again that there are ties to Trump and Russia, when its the Clintons  that have more ties!    IF u don't want to believe even half of this, its your choice.

So why can't you stick to the subject? All the Republicans have concentrated on for the past 8 years is getting rid of Obama's legislation. Now that they have power, they have no plan. The Republicans and Trump never had a plan for health care and taxes, just talking points and that's why there has been no legislation. The Republicans control the House, the Senate and the White House but you blame the Democrats for everything. The Republicans are the only team on the field and they are still losing. Your boys and girls own the place but all you can come up with is. But, but Hlllary. But, but Obama. You must live in a very strange universe.

I guess it's common that when one side is losing the argument they get into the but, but , but thing. In this case of course it's.... but the Clinton's. Of course they seem to ignore that the Clinton's's were investigated and cleared. I guess when Trump sticks his foot in his mouth almost daily, there is not much else his supporters can do. Let's see what Mueller comes up with.

So now Trump is dining with Macron at the Eiffel Tower and waxing lovingly about Paris and France while not long ago he derided France on a regular basis. He supported Marine le Pen saying she was the best bet to stop ISIS attacks like the one on the Champs Elysee which of course turned out to have been done by a French national. Now France is "lovely, beautiful, wonderful" Could this moron be more incongruous?

On 7/11/2017 at 7:02 PM, Omni said:

I feel sad for the Trump family. They seem to be plagued by a collective amnesia were they can't seem to remember meetings they had with Russian officials.

I think that you suffer from selective amnesia? The democrats have had several meetings with the Russians in the past few years alone before Trump ever became president.

I always feel sad for you and your tribe. Well, not really. 

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

The democrats have had several meetings with the Russians in the past few years alone

You seem not to grasp the nuances of the meetings currently being discussed. It is a bit complicated I know. Maybe get away from rightedition for your edification.

18 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I can't believe you people are still going on about issues like this. If these issues are all there is to talk about, things must be alright.

With so many issues to talk about that is going on in Canada, one has to wonder as to what the hell is wrong with these Canadian liberals here who cannot seem to accept the fact that their corrupt and lying girl lost the election, and Trump won the election. If they think that somehow they are going to change the outcome of the election well than they are truly a bunch of crazy lunatics.  

2 hours ago, Omni said:

I guess it's common that when one side is losing the argument they get into the but, but , but thing. In this case of course it's.... but the Clinton's. Of course they seem to ignore that the Clinton's's were investigated and cleared. I guess when Trump sticks his foot in his mouth almost daily, there is not much else his supporters can do. Let's see what Mueller comes up with.

Isn't that always what you like to say is but-but-but when you lose are argument with me? The Clinton's were investigated and cleared by the corrupt and lying establishment that stood by and protected them no matter what. So far all the Russian bull chit that has been going on for months about Trump by the controlled establishment liberal media all amounted to a waste of taxpayer's tax dollars. Mueller may be investigated himself one day. Hey, you never know. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

The Clinton's were investigated and cleared

As I told you.

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

So far all the Russian bull chit

Has been verified by JR's email dump.

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

ueller may be investigated himself

Mueller's credentials are solid according to both sides of the fence.

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

when you lose are argument with me

I have certainly never lost an argument to you. Sorry pal but keep trying.

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

You seem not to grasp the nuances of the meetings currently being discussed. It is a bit complicated I know. Maybe get away from rightedition for your edification.

Oh sure, and read and listen to the fake and phony liberal media bull chit that you like to read and listen too, I am sure glad as hell that the Right Edition is around. Otherwise I would be left with listening and reading the fake and phony liberal news media lies, and not really learning a bloody thing about anything. :rolleyes: 

1 minute ago, Omni said:

As I told you.

Has been verified by JR's email dump.

Mueller's credentials are solid according to both sides of the fence.

I have certainly never lost an argument to you. Sorry pal but keep trying.

Oh yes you have, and all the time. You are just to stubborn to admit it, snowflake. :D

19 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I can't believe you people are still going on about issues like this. If these issues are all there is to talk about, things must be alright.

OftenWRong, let me ask you a question. If incontrovertible proof emerges that not only did Trump collude with the Russians, but has been a Russian agent for decades, hates America, has sworn allegiance to Putin, and is working with Putin to take over the West, would you feel any less support for Trump at all? I would ask Taxme but I know the answer would be no.

Edited by Argus

4 hours ago, Topaz said:

The Russian woman shouldn't be IN the US because her VISA had been up over 6 months  but Obama let her stay and she said she hadn't had any contact with any Russian official, which she did, the Ambassador and the DEMS, started using "Russia"  soon after the election against Trump.

I know logic is a hated concept to you Trump cultists, but do you not think if the "DEMS" set this up and had knowledge of it they'd have used it at a slightly better time, like, uhm, during the election campaign?

20 hours ago, Wilber said:

That's funny:lol:

No, it's sad. I saw this talking point floated on US state media this morning by some blonde bimbo presenter, and already the Trump cult is parroting it.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

With so many issues to talk about that is going on in Canada, one has to wonder as to what the hell is wrong with these Canadian liberals here who cannot seem to accept the fact that their corrupt and lying girl lost the election, and Trump won the election. If they think that somehow they are going to change the outcome of the election well than they are truly a bunch of crazy lunatics.  

Bugs you so much you can't stay away.:lol:

1 hour ago, Argus said:

OftenWRong, let me ask you a question. If incontrovertible proof emerges that not only did Trump collude with the Russians, but has been a Russian agent for decades, hates America, has sworn allegiance to Putin, and is working with Putin to take over the West, would you feel any less support for Trump at all? I would ask Taxme but I know the answer would be no.

Of course. I'm a reasonable man. Any such criminal should get what they deserve.

In this case "support" for Trump is not a good word. My interest in US politics is fairly minimal, other than how it impacts on world affairs. My main concern is what's going on with North Korea, and who has the ability to deal with them. I suppose the thing I like about Trump is how rude he is. We need a rude US president these days, it's the only thing those vulgar monkeys in far away lands understand. They would have ignored Hillary Clinton. They might pay attention to Donald Trump.

1 hour ago, Argus said:

No, it's sad. I saw this talking point floated on US state media this morning by some blonde bimbo presenter, and already the Trump cult is parroting it.

It's life in what has become a post truth world where the biggest liar wins.

I'll re post one of the very few things this guy said that you could believe. We used to think it only applied to regimes like dictatorships but it is looking more like us all the time.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”