Donald vs Hillary

Who will American voters choose: Clinton or Trump?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 hours ago, The_Squid said:

She earned more votes than the Donald...   more popular.

Well, perhaps you liberals can comfort yourselves with that thought if it gets you through the night.  Bottom line, California and New York skewed the popular vote, which is exactly what the electoral college was designed to stop.  California and New York only get so many electoral college votes, just like every other state.  Trump gets 306 votes and the silly recounts are not changing a thing.  

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Well, perhaps you liberals can comfort yourselves with that thought if it gets you through the night.  Bottom line, California and New York skewed the popular vote, which is exactly what the electoral college was designed to stop.  California and New York only get so many electoral college votes, just like every other state.  Trump gets 306 votes and the silly recounts are not changing a thing.  

I'm enjoying the Donald!  I think he's very entertaining, which is exactly the qualities you want in an American president.  Intelligence, level-headedness...  highly overrated qualities!

On 7 November, 2016 at 4:43 PM, The_Squid said:

_92314337_franklin1.jpg

So Squid, you've gone from fearing that Trump is the next Hitler, to enjoying his rise to power.  Which one of these two sides of you is lying?  Hint, I think you're too fond of your Hitler accusations to be taken seriously either way.  

Edited by sharkman

12 minutes ago, sharkman said:

So Squid, you've gone from fearing that Trump is the next Hitler, to enjoying his rise to power.  Which one of these two sides of you is lying?  Hint, I think you're too fond of your Hitler accusations to be taken seriously either way.  

I still think he is an unintelligent, power hungry buffoon who is going to be very bad for America....  that doesn't mean I can't find the humour in it though....     and be glad that I don't live down there!

See, you're not even making sense.  Hitler was somewhat brilliant and totally mad to take over Europe, etc.  Your version today of Trump is a dumbo, and no dumbo can do with the US what Hitler did with Germany.  So you're going to have to make up your mind, either he's an evil genius who's the next Hitler, or he's a dumbo that will be easily handled by Dem minorities in the Senate and Congress.  

In such a state, I suppose one has to take humour wherever one can find it.

11 minutes ago, sharkman said:

See, you're not even making sense.  Hitler was somewhat brilliant and totally mad to take over Europe, etc.  Your version today of Trump is a dumbo, and no dumbo can do with the US what Hitler did with Germany.  So you're going to have to make up your mind, either he's an evil genius who's the next Hitler, or he's a dumbo that will be easily handled by Dem minorities in the Senate and Congress.  

In such a state, I suppose one has to take humour wherever one can find it.

I think he's actually a combination of Hitler and dumbo. He has the power hungry fanaticism of a Hitler, but he can't string an intelligent sentence together much better than dumbo. But yes, the humor is never ending, at least if you don't live there.

18 minutes ago, Omni said:

I think he's actually a combination of Hitler and dumbo. He has the power hungry fanaticism of a Hitler, but he can't string an intelligent sentence together much better than dumbo. But yes, the humor is never ending, at least if you don't live there.

Still better than being a dumbo with very little international power at all, such as Justin Trudeau in Canada.  

Trump has already outsmarted him before ever spending a day in office.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

I'm going to go with Omni...  a dumbo/Hitler combination...   maybe more Mussolini than Hitler...   with a bit of Stalin in there too...   but plenty of Dumbo...  like 64% Dumbo...

11 minutes ago, The_Squid said:

I'm going to go with Omni...  a dumbo/Hitler combination...   maybe more Mussolini than Hitler...   with a bit of Stalin in there too...   but plenty of Dumbo...  like 64% Dumbo...

Maybe if you knew their actual history you wouldn't think so. Reductio add idioten

5 hours ago, sharkman said:

Don't explaining it, it's already been done.

Cultural Marxists don't believe in democracy, only the tyranny of the masses.

4 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Still better than being a dumbo with very little international power at all, such as Justin Trudeau in Canada.  

Trump has already outsmarted him before ever spending a day in office.

We'll see how much power the dumbo has when he lets say goes to visit the queen and entertains her by telling fart jokes while he picks his nose. I think the only one he has outsmarted so far is Kellyanne Conway.

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

To which the Queen lets fly a ripper.

I can imagine many world leaders are scratching their heads wondering "what if Trump wants to come for a visit"? I would loved to have been a fly on the wall when Donald went to meet Obama at the WH.

56 minutes ago, Omni said:

We'll see how much power the dumbo has when he lets say goes to visit the queen and entertains her by telling fart jokes while he picks his nose. I think the only one he has outsmarted so far is Kellyanne Conway.

Trump even had more inherited wealth than silver spoon fed Trudeau....in more valuable U.S. dollars.    Trudeau was destined to be Trump's poorer lapdog all along.  

Trudeau's name does not fly high on the skyline of the USA's largest cities.   Dumb like a fox.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump even had more inherited wealth than silver spoon fed Trudeau....in more valuable U.S. dollars.    Trudeau was destined to be Trump's poorer lapdog all along.  

Trudeau's name does not fly high on the skyline of the USA's largest cities.   Dumb like a fox.

And what a phony trump is, he doesn't own a brick in those buildings. How often did trump pdumb.way his inherited money? About 4 I think, but of course he was able to avoid income tax so he was able to carry on. So I guess it boils down to that you suckers bailed him out. Bragging for him is just straight dumb.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Good...that's exactly what he said he could/would do.   Don't call Trump...he'll call you.

This gets dumber every day. Don't worry, I won't call trump. I tend to like intelligent conversation. But I'm sure he'd understand your call. Got his # do you?