Donald vs Hillary

Who will American voters choose: Clinton or Trump?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Omni said:

I doubt Trumps little piss ant 500 jobs at Carrier will speak anywhere near as loud as OPEC cutting over a million bbl/day.

Neither are as significant as Trump's plans for fiscal policy (spending) in the U.S.  and corporate tax cuts.  

Wall Street and oil prices diverged even before Trump was elected.   OPEC ain't what it used to be.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Neither are as significant as Trump's plans for fiscal policy (spending) in the U.S.  and corporate tax cuts.  

Wall Street and oil prices diverged even before Trump was elected.   OPEC ain't what it used to be.

Corp. tax cuts and huge spending. Isn't your debt big enough for you yet? And before you try to dismiss OPEC look what their announcement did to the price of oil.

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

Corp. tax cuts and huge spending. Isn't your debt big enough for you yet? And before you try to dismiss OPEC look what their announcement did to the price of oil.

All OPEC has done is to turn U.S. shale production back on high.   OPEC no longer has the leverage (only about 30% of world production).

I've been objecting to the debt growth since 1992, but more Americans want their guns AND butter.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

All OPEC has done is to turn U.S. shale production back on high.  

I've been objecting to the debt growth since 1992, but more Americans want their guns AND butter.

Well we can all see what the guns have done for y'all.

So far so good....the U.S. is not begging to get military aircraft from OPEC...or Canada.

No but Lock Mart is begging the US taxpayer to pay for a rather dubious military aircraft. We'll just take a few units of what we already know works not bad. 

Just now, Omni said:

No but Lock Mart is begging the US taxpayer to pay for a rather dubious military aircraft. We'll just take a few units of what we already know works not bad. 

U.S. taxpayers paid for those too.    Several OPEC members and Canada like to go shopping for military aircraft in the USA.....have done so for decades.

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

U.S. taxpayers paid for those too.    Several OPEC members and Canada like to go shopping for military aircraft in the USA.....have done so for decades.

And it will be interesting to see what comes of the upcoming open competition. 

Just now, Omni said:

Hopefully for your sake, the damage Trump will do by that time will be somehow correctable. 

It matters more to Canada than me....Canada's economy is very dependent on the U.S.   

That's why Justin Trudeau said the U.S. is so important....matters so much to Canada.

Trump will have successes and failures, just like any president.   Just another election....

It matters more to Canada than me....Canada's economy is very dependent on the U.S.   

That's why Justin Trudeau said the U.S. is so important....matters so much to Canada.

Trump will have successes and failures, just like any president.   Just another election....

No, it matters more to you than it does us. That should be obvious to any American. He's your leader and so far he's kind of made the country a bit of a laughing stock. Perhaps he will be guided to come around before he has to entertain or be entertained by world leaders. I can imagine a lot of them, besides Putin, are not looking forward to the day they have to come face to face with "the hair"

Just now, Omni said:

No, it matters more to you than it does us. That should be obvious to any American. He's your leader and so far he's kind of made the country a bit of a laughing stock. Perhaps he will be guided to come around before he has to entertain or be entertained by world leaders. I can imagine a lot of them, besides Putin, are not looking forward to the day they have to come face to face with "the hair"

I got no beef with Putin....he's much more competent than Justin Trudeau....except for selfies. 

Trump can't make things any worse than existing illegals, wars, zero interest rates, and Yuuuge deficit spending by previous presidents.   

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I got no beef with Putin....he's much more competent than Justin Trudeau....except for selfies. 

Trump can't make things any worse than existing illegals, wars, zero interest rates, and Yuuuge deficit spending by previous presidents.   

Putin competent? now there's a joke. He's a dictator he doesn't need to be competent. And he likes to take selfies flexing his muscles with his shirt off, but nobody seems to want to get in the frame with him. According to trump's plan, you will see the deficit's getting much, much yuuuuger. That's OK, I'm sure you won't mind opening your wallet to further enrichen the one percent.

Just now, Omni said:

Putin competent? now there's a joke. He's a dictator he doesn't need to be competent. And he likes to take selfies flexing his muscles with his shirt off, but nobody seems to want to get in the frame with him. According to trump's plan, you will see the deficit's getting much, much yuuuuger. That's OK, I'm sure you won't mind opening your wallet to further enrichen the one percent.

Putin is much more important than Canada's lightweight Justin Trudeau and his family's love affair with a dead Cuban dictator.

The U.S. will always have deficits..Trump or no Trump.    The U.S. has a much higher credit limit than Canada.  

Putin is much more important than Canada's lightweight Justin Trudeau and his family's love affair with a dead Cuban dictator.

The U.S. will always have deficits..Trump or no Trump.    The U.S. has a much higher credit limit than Canada.  

So Russian dictators are OK, but Cuban ones are not. Got ya.

Just now, Omni said:

So Russian dictators are OK, but Cuban ones are not. Got ya.

Yep....the Trudeau's picked the lesser dictator.   President-Elect Trump knows that Russia's Putin matters a lot more today.

Several U.S. presidents had far better relations with Soviet/Russian "dictators" compared to Castro.

Yep....the Trudeau's picked the lesser dictator.   President-Elect Trump knows that Russia's Putin matters a lot more today.

Several U.S. presidents had far better relations with Soviet/Russian "dictators" compared to Castro.

You are aware of the details of the Cuban missile crisis, and where the missile came from?

Just now, Omni said:

You are aware of the details of the Cuban missile crisis, and where the missile came from?

JFK solved the problem with Khrushchev, not Castro.    Remember what Trump has learned in business...always deal with the top boss.  

Canada's own DND ignored Diefenbaker and followed JFK to DEFCON 3....Trump's rule proven again.

And this is getting off topic but I hasten to add, don't get in any great hurry to tear down the barriers against tourism to Cuba. I think most of uc Canucks who have holidayed there prefer things the way they are. You know, that "American tourist" concept that many of us understand.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

JFK solved the problem with Khrushchev, not Castro.    Remember what Trump has learned in business...always deal with the top boss.  

Canada's own DND ignored Diefenbaker and followed JFK to DEFCON 3....Trump's rule proven again.

So you do understand who actually placed the missile.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Guess who placed Jupiter missiles in Turkey ?    Trump will be running a world superpower, not grab assing around with Cuba or trying to find Trudeau a safe space.

Trump will be grab assing around with Putin. Nobody else wants to deal with him. Maybe he will take a hairpiece over to Vladi.

11 minutes ago, Omni said:

And this is getting off topic but I hasten to add, don't get in any great hurry to tear down the barriers against tourism to Cuba. I think most of uc Canucks who have holidayed there prefer things the way they are. You know, that "American tourist" concept that many of us understand.

No problem....more Canadian snowbirds will still be going to the U.S. each year because they have issues with Canadian weather.    Trump will want those snowbirds  and visa overstay illegals to leave on time, or get a free trip to Cuba ('Gitmo).

Edited by bush_cheney2004