Polls don't show that the NDP are going to displace the conservatives in Alberta.

But from what I last heard, there is the possibility of the NDP snagging in 5-6 seats around the province!!!

Unless she retires, don't expect Lynda Duncan to walk away from representing her constituents.

As far as Ontario goes, when I last checked, polls show the NDP slightly leading or tied.

Seen the same doubt in the Alberta election thread.

How did that thread go for the conservatives on this site?

WWWTT

So we're doing the prediction game even though 308 still has the CPC in the lead and no campaign has started yet. We'll return to this baseless prediction game in September I suppose. See what the polls say then.

Okay, I will spell it out.

Yes that does make it easier to follow your train of thought on this subject!

This thread is about an hypothetical election result that can lead to various possibilities in how/what our government would look like.

Not an easy subject to always follow.

WWWTT

So we're doing the prediction game even though 308 still has the CPC in the lead and no campaign has started yet. We'll return to this baseless prediction game in September I suppose. See what the polls say then.

Yes I just checked thanks.

However they are almost a week out of date.

WWWTT

I don't think that you could find any Canadians to agree with you. What Conservative from the past is like Harper? Harper is what wrong with the Conservative party and when he finally goes, perhaps we can get back the PC party, which has a little more respectability.

I don't think that you could find any Canadians to agree with you. What Conservative from the past is like Harper? Harper is what wrong with the Conservative party and when he finally goes, perhaps we can get back the PC party, which has a little more respectability.

What Conservative isn't like Harper?

I think Joe Clark is still alive, unemployed, and interested.