Put your hands together for Elizabeth May!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we review some of our favourite Cabinet Minister quirks ?

Gaffe prone dog MacKay demotes gaffe prone Fantino

Then MacKay gaffes ... "Albertastan".

Unh Hunh.

They say he's Harper's successor.

Hunh.

I was hoping either Calandra or Poilievre would replace harper however I suspect they might get snatched up by Hollywood since they are such good actors and you cant deny, they sure know their lies, ah lines.

I seem to only get back there at Xmas time. Not exactly gazebo weather. I was there last Xmas and did a bit of a road trip around the old haunts but forgot to get directions to one of those multi million dollar babies. Next time for sure and Ill take a camera.

Sweet Deflection. Yeah but look what the Conservatives did!!!!!!

I don't know what the media is more upset with, that May said the F-word, or the rest of her speech? The fact are she said something she shouldn't have and other MP's have too, so let's just drop it because when it comes down to it, its up to the Green Party supporters to judge her.

I don't know what the media is more upset with, that May said the F-word, or the rest of her speech? The fact are she said something she shouldn't have and other MP's have too, so let's just drop it because when it comes down to it, its up to the Green Party supporters to judge her.

Yeah because only members of a party are allowed to comment on said leader of that party. :rolleyes:

If a leader of any major party had lost control as May did - they would never again be taken seriously and would likely be asked/forced to step down by the caucus - but alas, there is no caucus. It was not a slip of a few words, it was not just the Khadr reference - it was the entire rant. If being "exhausted" caused her to have this mental breakdown, then she's in the wrong business.

I had some drinks at supper but I was not drunk she said. So fighting the flue which could mean she took something and the booze. She was not tired , by the way she fought to finish what she said. And as I have said before , that last debate she was rude and arrogant. That is her style. The funny part of the whole thing is the show P&P were discussing it and then the host says we have had a lot of calls to leave her alone so we will. If any conservative did that....................

Edited by PIK

Yeah because only members of a party are allowed to comment on said leader of that party. :rolleyes:

So...A mean drunk shouts the F word and HRITP at a soccer game then loses his job but a mean drunk shouts the F word twice on Parliament but still sits as an Honourable MP... hmmmm