Iran Key To Middle East Peace

Big Guy

What's your excuse for Iran regarding this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zahra_Kazemi

I make no excuses for anyone. My interest and concern is what is best for Canada.

Israeli, especially under Netanyahu, is losing respect and support. There now appears to be a growing schism between its military and the Netanyuahu government which indicates nothing but trouble in the future. It is in Canada's interests to have influence in the Middle East and Israel is not the key - Iran is the key.

What advantage is it to Canada to support Israel?

So Israel throws Canadian reporters into prison then rapes and murders them?

I thought you didn't care about Israel!? Is mention of netanyahu sensitive to your ears? Your excitement to support them though unconditionally says otherwise.

Another israeli firsters over Canada...

I thought you didn't care about Israel!? Is mention of netanyahu sensitive to your ears? Your excitement to support them though unconditionally says otherwise.

Another israeli firsters over Canada...

Do they? Iran does.

I think it is an abomination. But when the elected candidate of the Republican Party in the USA believes in the expulsion of another religious group is acceptable it makes me begin to wonder about the Arab states to do the same thing.

I'm not voting for that candidate. And frankly I don't believe he believes a word of what he says. Trump is a $3 bill.

But what about the expulsion and/or persecution of Jews in just about every country they have inhabited except, gratefully, Canada, the U.S., and Australia? Even Britain has had their expulsions of Jews? What about that, Big Guy?

Stop replying to my comments with nonsense.

jbg is trying to sell his make belief world that Israel is not occupying Palestinian land and I responded to him.

Learn grammar.

I'm not voting for that candidate. And frankly I don't believe he believes a word of what he says. Trump is a $3 bill.

But what about the expulsion and/or persecution of Jews in just about every country they have inhabited except, gratefully, Canada, the U.S., and Australia? Even Britain has had their expulsions of Jews? What about that, Big Guy?

Any source you can cite that Britain has "expelled" jews recently JBG?

"the territories are disputed, not occupied" are two Hasbara clichés that Zionists repeat tirelessly, failing to convince the saner part of the world, but further convincing themselves and their followers.

Syria and the PLO (Palestinian Authority now) never reneged these three noes. The rest of Israel's former enemies all have and have since made peace with Israel. If the PLO makes peace with Israel...real peace...Israel trades land for peace.

Now, what's so hard about that?

What's hard is that the PLO, Hamas and Syria will never recognize Israel as a Jewish state. They consider pre-1967 Israel to be "occupied." Which is why they didn't agree to recognize the 1949 Armistice lines, the so-called "1967 borders." They fought a war. They lost a war. They want a do-over.

Edited by jbg

I do not agree with the process. I also do not agree with discrimination based on race, culture, religion or sex.

Groups have been killing other groups for ages based on their ignorance, bigotry, racism, politics or whatever.

What am I supposed to do about that?

The only influence that I have is in the direction Canada heads. I do that in many different ways - one of which is sharing my views on electronic public access boards.

Canada, what a wonderful place to live!

What's hard is that the PLO, Hamas and Syria will never recognize Israel as a Jewish state. They consider pre-1967 Israel to be "occupied." Which is why they didn't agree to recognize the 1949 Armistice lines, the so-called "1967 borders." They fought a war. They lost a war. They want a do-over.

The Mufti was clear he wanted all the pie...minus Jews and carpetbagger Hashemites...as he called them.

As for Iranians fighting with Iraqis - uh, so? Syrians, Iraqis and Yemenis are killing each other all the time. Are they not all Arabs?

Are you Argus seriously debating that Persians/Azeris/Kurdish are Arabs now???!!!!!!!. Have we really reached that stage now to reason the unreasonable with unrelated examples? Civil war can happen everywhere and it is different between the war between two nations.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Are you Argus seriously debating that Persians/Azeris/Kurdish are Arabs now???!!!!!!!. Have we really reached that stage now to reason the unreasonable with unrelated examples? Civil war can happen everywhere and it is different between the war between two nations.

No, I just said that given their cultural value system, their government and their extremism they can be fairly easily lumped in with the rest of the Arab world.

If putting the interest ahead of Canada in your books then so be it.

The name suits just fine. :D

Care to explain how being against Islamic Fascism puts anything ahead of my country of Canada? You know...the one I was born in ? Unlike yourself...judging by your pidgin English.

Care to explain how being against Islamic Fascism puts anything ahead of my country of Canada? You know...the one I was born in ? Unlike yourself...judging by your pidgin English.

Usually when you're against fascism you're considered a lefty which is often even worse.