Iran Key To Middle East Peace

Big Guy

The Jews in Israel had so much "rejection" of terrorism that their terrorist groups ended up assimilating into the IDF and two of their leaders eventually became Prime Ministers of Israel.

They continue to "reject" terrorism with their indiscriminate killings of civilians (1, 2, 3).

I blame the Mufti for all of that.

Also, I just stepped on a piece of lego and the Mufti is to be blamed for that.

MUUUUUFFFTI!!

Irgun was nearly wiped out in the 1948 War and the Altalena Affair finished the group for good. You know...the part you didn't know about then ignored.

Th Arabs have NEVER rejected terrorism...but rather, have invented new ways to conduct terrorist attacks against civilians.

What you are referring to is NEO-Nazi. Which is simply a form of white supremacist. They are not Nazis.

No...the Nazi Party was never disbanded.

Nazis like the Mufti, Eichmann, Skorzeny, etc, etc, etc...fled by various means and continued their activities post WW2. ODESSA...you might have heard of it...was/is the SS organization responsible for hiding ex-Nazis from the Nazi Hunters.

No...the Nazi Party was never disbanded.

Nazis like the Mufti, Eichmann, Skorzeny, etc, etc, etc...fled by various means and continued their activities post WW2. ODESSA...you might have heard of it...was/is the SS organization responsible for hiding ex-Nazis from the Nazi Hunters.

There is no Nazi party. What you are referring to is the modern evolution of that via the National Democratic party of Germany. Typically when we talk about Nazi's we know what we are referring to. I know you like to twist things to no end to suit your rhetoric, which is tiring for the most part, and very repetitive to the point of trolling.

Unless you think you are still stuck in the 1940s, then you are wrong about Nazis still being relevant.

There is no Nazi party. What you are referring to is the modern evolution of that via the National Democratic party of Germany. Typically when we talk about Nazi's we know what we are referring to. I know you like to twist things to no end to suit your rhetoric, which is tiring for the most part, and very repetitive to the point of trolling.

Unless you think you are still stuck in the 1940s, then you are wrong about Nazis still being relevant.

You're no authority on history. The Nazi Party was never disbanded.

ODESSA existed even if you refuse to accept this bit of inconvenient history. What I find interesting...GH...is that folks will go out of their way to excuse a known Nazi with direct connections to the Final Solution.

Why is this?

Meanwhile...here's a nice little gem from Iran during the horror filled days of the Shah (1973).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-2A3p8eN3I

You're no authority on history. The Nazi Party was never disbanded.

ODESSA existed even if you refuse to accept this bit of inconvenient history. What I find interesting...GH...is that folks will go out of their way to excuse a known Nazi with direct connections to the Final Solution.

Why is this?

Meanwhile...here's a nice little gem from Iran during the horror filled days of the Shah (1973).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-2A3p8eN3I

So where does the Nazi Party operate out of?

Well, it would pay for you to be specific. As I stated the Nazi party in Germany was disbanded. That's history for you.

This is nothing more than white supremacists as I said before. Thanks for the confirmation.

You're free to deny the Mufti was a Nazi if that's what you're aiming at. I don't see what it has to do with Iran. Perhaps you can deny he was a Nazi in the appropriate thread.

You're free to deny the Mufti was a Nazi if that's what you're aiming at. I don't see what it has to do with Iran. Perhaps you can deny he was a Nazi in the appropriate thread.

Excellent.

So good to see you twisting things again. I did not deny Mufti's ties to the Nazis. The notion was that the Nazi party in Germany was disbanded, but in an attempt to prove me wrong, you showed me the USA Nazi party which you will agree is nothing more than white supremacist stupidity.

But if you want to complain about thread drift, try not to participate in it. Report it and ignore it.

That Iran has an enduring relationship with India, and India, Iran and Turkey see themselves as major regional powers in West Asia. Iran remains key.

Yes indeed...heh.

The Mughal Empire is a fact. Persia once dominated the Sub-continent.

Looks like a blip on the radar of future Canadian relations. The Iranians have arrested a Canadian:

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2016/06/08/canada-says-its-working-on-behalf-of-academic-reportedly-jailed-in-iran.html

Too bad we do not have an embassy in Tehran.:

“Will do everything we can,” said Dion, who did not give additional details because of privacy concerns. The new Liberal government has said it will re-establish relations with Iran and reopen the embassy the previous Conservative government closed in Tehran 2012.

“It would be easier to have an embassy in Iran,” Dion said. “Because it’s not the case, we will do everything we can and working with the like-minded countries that are in Iran.”

But a senior government official not authorized to speak on the record told The Canadian Press this week that reopening the embassy is not imminent and more work needs to be done before relations can be re-established with Iran.

BG: Looks like a blip on the radar of future Canadian relations. The Iranians have arrested a Canadian:

https://www.thestar....ed-in-iran.html

Too bad we do not have an embassy in Tehran.:

Only you could make another Canadian kidnapped by the Iranian government into a plea for closer ties.

:D :D

Edited by DogOnPorch

Only you could make another Canadian kidnapped by the Iranian government into a plea for closer ties.

:D :D

I assume that you would not like to see a Canadian embassy in Tehran? You are quite free to express your views on any news item at any given time. Unless you are more concerned about criticizing the messenger than the message. :P:P:P

I assume that you would not like to see a Canadian embassy in Tehran? You are quite free to express your views on any news item at any given time. Unless you are more concerned about criticizing the messenger than the message. :P:P:P

Iran has proven that it doesn't respect embassies.

Iran has proven that it doesn't respect embassies.

Which Iran is that: The one run by that Shah puppet of the USA, or the one run by that religious zealot Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini or the one to-day which is trying to again engage with the rest of he world?