Hillary Clinton's Running Mate

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said that. You consistently misread things, and have a very elementary desire to paint everything in terms of "good" or "bad". I do that from time to time, but I resist it as that kind of analysis is too subjective and basic too.

Hillary is not good for the USA. You, like other short term memory sufferers do not recall all those things that got the Clintons in much trouble in the past, and yet a pass is given to them.

None of that will play. She's ahead in the polls so how do you explain that ? Do you think people will be reminded of Whitewater in 2016 and change their vote ?

Bush won the 2004 election with a minority vote determine by a Florida court after a recount. How do you explain that?

Well, I'll bite - what did FOX and the others get wrong then ? That he owed money ? That he vowed to use violence ? That he doesn't recognize the US and A ? That he made racisty generalizations about "the Negro" to media ?

First off, the Bundy family has existed in that area for around 200 years. Their cattle was grazing on the land by their parents and grandparents before the BLM even existed.

And if anyone saw the full length video of Bundy for that rant, you would not be calling it racist. But this is going back to the MSM problem with quick sound bites to get you thinking a certain way. This time it worked on you Mike.

Not that he's a "bad" man, but I'm just wondering what the MSM got wrong on this, other than covering this story in the first place.

Off topic, so I will say this bit and leave it at that.

First it was about saving the turtles. But that notion quickly flies out the window when the notion of payment needs to be made before Bundy can graze his cattle on that land. Why even go with the turtle bit if that is not even the issue? It is about payment to the Federal government for using Fed land to graze cattle. But in the end even the Fed benefits in the long run for them using that land for cattle grazing.

Listen to what he is saying, and then tell me where the MSM got it wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CdZJVXtdVQ

And in the end it seems that Harry Reid (yes that Reid) has a land deal in that same area to put up some energy farm, solar I think. But last I heard, that land is being sold to a foreign entity.

There was a peaceful gathering by local militia which came to support Bundy. Firearms were secure in the vehicles. None of them were carrying when they dealt with the BLM and other authorities.

In the end BLM lost out and end up letting the cattle go. They were outnumbered, and simply outsmarted, by real patriotic Americans.

Ok, well he's a hero to some kind of people out there... can't figure out exactly who but somebody...

I wouldn't call him any kind of hero, but it's really irrelevant what kind of person he is. The federal government needn't be sending assault teams in response to tax issues. Especially when the remedy is putting a lien on somebody's land or personal property. It's really not rocket science. But for some people lower down on the IQ charts, stating that fact means that you support this moron in Nevada.

You should revisit the comparison between stakeholders and shareholders as it applies to business. They same dynamic occurs in many places.

No, I hear the same mistaken stakeholder and shareholder generalization made in business. The entire "west" is neither when it comes to U.S. presidents or presidential candidates.

I wouldn't call him any kind of hero, but it's really irrelevant what kind of person he is. The federal government needn't be sending assault teams in response to tax issues.

I don't really know much about this, and I'm embarrassed to quote The Daily Show but didn't the guy communicate to the government somehow that he had guns and was going to defend his property ?

Hillary is not good for the USA.

I post this:

"You consistently misread things, and have a very elementary desire to paint everything in terms of "good" or "bad"."

And you reply with: "Hillary is not good for the USA."

Well, ok then. You also seem to think I am saying that Hillary IS good for the USA. I am not saying that. I'm saying that she would be have a superior knowledge of how the system works over the last few presidents, and therefore be able to enact her policies more easily than someone like Obama for example.

You, like other short term memory sufferers do not recall all those things that got the Clintons in much trouble in the past, and yet a pass is given to them.

I don't have any particular hope or belief that she will do well. I do think that Whitewater is a very very old scandal that I haven't heard brought up for years. Since you brought it up here, maybe you can explain how it's going to rise up and sting her this time around.

Bush won the 2004 election with a minority vote determine by a Florida court after a recount. How do you explain that?

I asked you a question and you respond with a question. My question is why is Hillary several (8?) points in front if she's such a political liability ? Bush won because he was more popular than Gore in the key states, and it was in 2000 by the way not 2004.

First off, the Bundy family has existed in that area for around 200 years. Their cattle was grazing on the land by their parents and grandparents before the BLM even existed.

How is that the MSM getting it wrong ? That was my question, and the response is another dodge by you. My question about the MSM remains unanswered. So far with this one post, you've misunderstood MY point, and dodged my two questions to you.

And if anyone saw the full length video of Bundy for that rant, you would not be calling it racist. But this is going back to the MSM problem with quick sound bites to get you thinking a certain way. This time it worked on you Mike.

I don't agree. Kimmy quoted the excerpt above, and I don't see how racist statements can be redeemed by something that he said elsewhere in his "full length video". How long is it ? Do you really think I would not call it racist if I saw the full thing ? That's a pretty confident statement you're making about what I would call racist.

Ok, so you posted here... let's see...

Well, I can't see into his heart but for sure he closes by saying he often wonders if that race would be better off being slaves. I won't judge him, beyond my assessment that he's a stupid old man, but of course that comes off as racist.

And in the end it seems that Harry Reid (yes that Reid) has a land deal in that same area to put up some energy farm, solar I think. But last I heard, that land is being sold to a foreign entity.

Maybe. The Harry Reid thing sounds like an urban legend to me. Let's see...

Sigh... here it is:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/nevada.asp

They were outnumbered, and simply outsmarted, by real patriotic Americans.

The stupid old man at the centre of this was on camera saying that he does knowledge that the US and A even exist, so how is this about patriotism ? This is about a stupid old man who won't pay his bills, and a bunch of disenfranchised conspiracy people without principles or reason (eg. thinking this is somehow patriotic) who rally behind him because they're pissed off and they don't know why.

Seriously, this whole issue and your interest in it is just head-scratchingly bizarre on all sides.

I wouldn't say everybody in the west does, but as a Canadian, I do feel as thought American leadership is important. A strong Canadian economy is only possible when America's economy is also strong. And in my opinion, the current president has done much damage to the American economy. Needless damage, which as a result, impacts us north of the border.

And how much damage had Bush already done to the economy with one conpletely bs war (illegal also) and another one in Afghanistan that was equally as bs. Obama inhereted the "agenda from hell" from a complete dolt who is also a criminal in the eyes of the ICC.

And how much damage had Bush already done to the economy with one conpletely bs war (illegal also) and another one in Afghanistan that was equally as bs. Obama inhereted the "agenda from hell" from a complete dolt who is also a criminal in the eyes of the ICC.

Then it's a good thing that President Obama continued nearly all of the Bush administration's policies, and doubled down on some....including another war against Libya. All supported by his chosen running mate, Sen. Biden.

Gee...it really mattered that some Canadians thought they should have a say in who was elected U.S. president.

Then it's a good thing that President Obama continued nearly all of the Bush administration's policies, and doubled down on some....including another war against Libya. All supported by his chosen running mate, Sen. Biden.

Gee...it really mattered that some Canadians thought they should have a say in who was elected U.S. president.

A good thing? Check and see how much every newborn American owes after Busg's wars. It'll scare ya.

Oh I can quite imagine. At least Obama had the good sense to plan for a withdrawl of both places. One needs only to look at the daily news to see how stupid and fruitless both these endeavours were.

That's not true at all....Bush already had a 2011 end date for Iraq after a continuing deployment could not be negotiated. Canadians who seemingly are so interested in Clinton's running mate also supported operations in Afghanistan.

It's only "off topic" because you don't like to hear such things.The excuse for Afg could, if you are a tad able to be led by the nose, a response to 9/11. How do you explain Iraq?

No...it really is off topic. Please start another thread if you want to rant about Iraq and Afghanistan. I love to discuss such things.

How did the war damage the economy? Answer: It didn't at all. Wars actually do the opposite. It's how the west sprung out of the depression in the 30s. However, increasing taxes, radical anti-growth environmental pollicies, and burdensome regulations are like pouring a bucket of water on a campfire. And Obama's done that since he was elected five years ago. When he leaves, I say good riddance to bad rubbish.

No...it really is off topic. Please start another thread if you want to rant about Iraq and Afghanistan. I love to discuss such things.

Exactly. This topic is suppose to be about Hillary Clinton, and her upcoming "vote for me cause I have woman parts" campaign.