Rob Ford, mayor of Toronto UPDATES

WWWTT

It could be that they simply couldn't be trusted.. That's what's called a "coup"..

If there was a single shred of proof... I mean a Video, or an Image of him smoking pot/crack/heroin, Or a named witness who would go on the record and stand trail, I would simply change my opinion and jump on the "Turf Ford" bandwagon.. But I haven't! Im open minded!

The photo of him with 2 black youths is simply part of the mayors job... What about the BBQ on the weekend? Millions of photos... I just need one where PROOF is in it?

If he's a "crack head",, He sure is one functional one... Should be EASY to grab a photo.... Shouldn't he be showing signs of being an addict? Google "crack addict" and look at the pics... not ONE that's over-weight.. What kind of crack is that???

I'm not criticizing him for firing him. I'm saying that when a politician's trusted inner circle do not in any way deny repeated reports that they no longer work for him because they stated he should seek rehab, I am reasonable in assuming the fellow might need rehab--particularly when there are photos of him with crack dealers and testimony from journalists that he was recorded smoking crack.
I would go so far as to suggest I am also reasonable in assuming there is more to the home invasions and shootings than we have heard so far.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was a single shred of proof... I mean a Video, or an Image of him smoking pot/crack/heroin, Or a named witness who would go on the record and stand trail, I would simply change my opinion and jump on the "Turf Ford" bandwagon.. But I haven't! Im open minded!

Good for you. Most of the rest of the world doesn't hold that standard, just as you don't hold that standard with Layton when the police officer said he was doing nothing wrong.

"looks like an idiot"

Facepalm....

Some people look like idiots when they suppport the mayor. Now I have no idea what anyone hear looks like now do i ?

I see a recurring problem, its english and you need to bone up. First hearsay, now 'looks like' ...get cracking !

Yes, You did.. When someone acts as you do on here.. I seldom bother with a reply.. Its immature and,, probably the same attention Rob gives to some of these silly question..

So,, YES you did..

Sha-la-la? Really?

Dont reply then ! Cuz w every reply you sink lower.

No I didnt.

LOL

Edited by Guyser2

Your arguing the existence of a video that never ever existed.. Let him have his night-time sleep-aid in the belief that there was a Video.. The astute among us understand that there should at least be "proof"... Some simply need hear-say... Like the Police Officer that openly discussed Jack Laytons capture at a rub-n-tug..

I would ask,, Can we take this officers below notes as Fact?

"

The officer's notebook indicates he asked the suspected john: "Did you receive any sexual services?"

He replied: "No sir, I was just getting a shiatsu."

The cop: "Why did you have all your clothes off?"

The suspected john: No answer.

The cop: "Are you aware that there were sex acts being done here?"

The suspected john: "No sir."

The woman, who was from mainland China, denied masturbating the suspected john but when the question was repeated became nervous and replied, "I don't know I only come to work today," the cop's notes show.

His notes also claim he saw the "female dump wet Kleenex into garbage."

After all, the Officers notes have NOT "disappeared"..

Hi Fletch 27

Let me ask you something,what's the difference between an alleged hand release at a massage parlor and smoking crack cocaine?

Since you seem to put the two on par with each other,I will assume that you feel that there is no difference.

WWWTT

Guest American Woman

Canadas formeost video analyst said it would be almost impossible to do and fool people.

First of all, "almost impossible" doesn't = "impossible." It means that it is possible. But exactly where does he say this?

First of all, "almost impossible" doesn't = "impossible." It means that it is possible. But exactly where does he say this?

Fair enough. It isnt impossible , just that a whole litany of things would have to come into play , expertise in how to, know what type of analysis would be done (in order to beat the analysis) the right software tools , not to mention voice analysis , not to mention it apparently is one shot.

Yea, I would call that almost impossible, but thats just me reading between the lines of what the guy said.

Some people dont make that leap and connect the dots , and think there was nothing doing at night inside and outside a known drug hangout , that is known to be friends with Rob, said friend having a sister ( who has been outed prior to anyone knowing about a video of Rob) where she has said yea he smokes crack here once in awhile,having a pic taken with a now dead guy (and no explaination) and that the mayor has never denied the video nor that he smoked crack in the recent past .

Nothing to see folks, keep moving.

Guest American Woman

Fair enough. It isnt impossible , just that a whole litany of things would have to come into play , expertise in how to, know what type of analysis would be done (in order to beat the analysis) the right software tools , not to mention voice analysis , not to mention it apparently is one shot.

If there was never any intention of the video seeing the light of day, or if all the drug dealers cared about was getting the $200k, then "beating the analysis" would never be a concern.

Yea, I would call that almost impossible, but thats just me reading between the lines of what the guy said.

It is just you reading between the lines. I am interested in your source, though, as I have not read what you claim. I have read that it would be difficult, but that's quite different from "nearly impossible," and I don't recall the expert saying that it would be "almost impossible to fool people," unless he was speaking of experts?

Some people dont make that leap and connect the dots ,

Making that leap requires one to draw a conclusion without evidence as there are no "dots to connect."

and think there was nothing doing at night inside and outside a known drug hangout , that is known to be friends with Rob, said friend having a sister ( who has been outed prior to anyone knowing about a video of Rob) where she has said yea he smokes crack here once in awhile,having a pic taken with a now dead guy (and no explaination) and that the mayor has never denied the video nor that he smoked crack in the recent past .

I'm not sure what any of those allegations have to do with authenticating the video, but I do know that Ford most definitely has denied the video.

Nothing to see folks, keep moving.

No video to see, apparently.

Still can't find a video that shows a recognizable person doing something he didn't do and saying something he couldn't say, eh?

It is just you reading between the lines. I am interested in your source, though, as I have not read what you claim. I have read that it would be difficult, but that's quite different from "nearly impossible," and I don't recall the expert saying that it would be "almost impossible to fool people," unless he was speaking of experts?

The source was in this thread....57 pages somewhere.

Making that leap requires one to draw a conclusion without evidence as there are no "dots to connect."

No dots at all.

No photo of Ford in front of a known drug house, a house owned by an old high school friend, a photo w a dead dealer , a sister who has said Ford has been there (she denies it now ), no comment on past crack use just present and future non-use

No dots at all.

Lets not forget the lying he and his brother have engaged in repeatedly and have been caught far too many times for any credibility.

No dots at all. Must be a Star smear story just like Lying Doug says.

I'm not sure what any of those allegations have to do with authenticating the video, but I do know that Ford most definitely has denied the video.

Its putting it all together and cobbling a narrative, one that Ford refuses to engage in.

As for his denial, do you mean this one...."“As for a video, I can’t comment on a video I have never seen or does not exist.”

Hmm....thats certainly no denial.

No video to see, apparently.

Not yet, but he is so incredibly dumb all we have to do is wait. Something will turn up.

"We've saved the city a billion dollars" I wonder if his little pinky goes in his mouth when he says that.

Edited by Guyser2

Guest American Woman

The source was in this thread....57 pages somewhere.

I'm quite sure you're misquoting it.

No dots at all.

There are always dots; that doesn't mean there's a connection.

No photo of Ford in front of a known drug house, a house owned by an old high school friend, a photo w a dead dealer , a sister who has said Ford has been there (she denies it now ), no comment on past crack use just present and future non-use

This "no comment on past crack use" is a gem; in effect, you are saying Ford would never lie about such a thing, so he's simply keeping quiet. You have that kind of faith in him? Really??

As for the rest, it has nothing to do with the authenticity of this alleged video. Just as I said. Furthermore, I already agreed with those who said that Ford's brother's denial of this video was nothing more than hearsay, so I'm not going to have different standards for what his sister allegedly said.

No dots at all.

See above.

Lets not forget the lying he and his brother have engaged in repeatedly and have been caught far too many times for any credibility.

Again, saying that's true, it has absolutely nothing to do with the authenticity of this video.

No dots at all.

See above.

Must be a Star smear story just like Lying Doug says.

It doesn't have to be one or the other - either authentic or a Star smear story. You do realize that, right?

Its putting it all together and cobbling a narrative, one that Ford refuses to engage in.

As for his denial, do you mean this one...."As for a video, I cant comment on a video I have never seen or does not exist.

Hmm....thats certainly no denial.

I mean this denial: "Absolutely not true," he said outside his Etobicoke home on Friday morning.

That certainly is a denial.

Not yet, but he is so incredibly dumb all we have to do is wait. Something will turn up.

What does Ford's level of intelligence have to do with whether or not the drug dealers ever come through with the video?

The authenticity of this video has nothing to do with Ford's character. Ford could be the biggest ass that's ever walked the face of the earth, but that's absolutely no evidence of the validity/authenticity of this alleged video. Using that criteria, we can believe anything negative about any number of people that anyone - including drug dealers - would care to put out there, including the 'sins of the family' being visited on the accused. We would need no proof other than the claim.

I'm quite sure you're misquoting it.

Not at all, go look it up for yourself.

There are always dots; that doesn't mean there's a connection.

Well, except when there are.

The narrative, consummate proven liar when caught out on denials time and again , continued lying in face of great adversity and not ever truely dealing with the issue at hand.

This "no comment on past crack use" is a gem; in effect, you are saying Ford would never lie about such a thing, so he's simply keeping quiet. You have that kind of faith in him? Really??

No faith in him at all , his family , save for his father, have been nothing but embarassing .

His brother knows enough to tell him not to talk about anything in the past. Smart enough for that, but apparently he knows his way around lies and does it quite a bit.

Again, saying that's true, it has absolutely nothing to do with the authenticity of this video.

Goes to the narrative.

I mean this denial: "Absolutely not true," he said outside his Etobicoke home on Friday morning.

That certainly is a denial.

Oh man...No it isnt.

Read the story, he said ' allegations he was caught on tape smoking crack are absolutely not true" He is not saying the allegations are not true, just not on tape.

I, myself have never been caught on tape speeding in a car, making whoopie with a woman,shooting barn swallows, any allegations to any of those are 'absolutely not true.

I have done them all, just not on tape.

Edited by Guyser2

Simple wwwtt.. Layton is on police record for being at a Rub N Tug at 2:00am.. I massages all the time... Never has she had to use a wad of "Kleenex".. And Rob For is hearsay from a sketch reporter... NOTHING on record....

Seems simple... Or should I type slower

Hi Fletch 27

Let me ask you something,what's the difference between an alleged hand release at a massage parlor and smoking crack cocaine?

Since you seem to put the two on par with each other,I will assume that you feel that there is no difference.

WWWTT

Simple wwwtt.. Layton is on police record for being at a Rub N Tug at 2:00am.. I massages all the time... Never has she had to use a wad of "Kleenex".. And Rob For is hearsay from a sketch reporter... NOTHING on record....

In other words, you go on and on about the police record without ever indicating that same record said Layton did nothing wrong, but you have no problem whatsoever with Ford getting photographed with gangbangers in front of home-invaded crack houses by people who say he did crack in it and then refusing to explain himself. I just love pointing out pathetic hypocrisy, and you're always the perfect poster to help me do it.

Canadas formeost video analyst said it would be almost impossible to do and fool people.

But hey, what does an expert know.

Maybe you slept in a Holiday Inn last night?

He's either lying, or he doesn't know enough to know what he doesn't know.

You're either lying or you can show us a video that (I'm getting tired of typing this) convincingly shows a recognizable person doing something they never did and saying something they never said.

I'm betting you can't show such a video, so I guess you're lying.

Ah yes.....got nothing ?

Then accuse the expert of lying. Read the post above me. Maybe someday some of you who think its easy can post ...ONE ....example to show us ?

Nah....better to keep doubting the experts.

This is as bad as the pyschics solve crime crap.

I don't think your typing speed is going to change the effects of smoking crack on the human brain and body.

OK then,lets look at what you have here,a police report saying that Layton was at a massage parlor where sexual acts were known to happen(which is not illegal by the way,only soliciting to exchange sex for money is).And a Chinese lady,who allegedly threw klenex in the garbage?!?!?!?!?

And these alleged facts are from a police officer (police never lie by the way)

Oh and who is the cop?Does he/she have a name?

Another fact is the relaxation and therapeutic nature of massages,did you know that massages have no side effects?

Have you compared the side effects of smoking crack cocaine with a Thai body massage?

WWWTT

This might be related to the video.... who knows.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2013/06/13/toronto-police-raids.html

Toronto police are executing search warrants early today at more than 30 addresses, including 320 Dixon Rd., an apartment building linked in published reports to the crack-smoking scandal involving Mayor Rob Ford.

No, We should never trust the police.. Who's notes are taken as the gospel in court. Even Police notes WITHOUT a policeman present (i.e Dead) stand up in court..

Well WWTT< all I can tell you is that from all the massages I get in Certified Massage parlors and paid for by my benefits have NEVER happened at 2:00am and have NEVER involved the massage therapist having to dispose of Kleenex.. At 2:00am, in a known "rub'n'tug".

But lets forget about the facts and evidence,, and lets run with this "mysterious" disappearing Video and hearsay.. Sounds rock solid

I don't think your typing speed is going to change the effects of smoking crack on the human brain and body.

OK then,lets look at what you have here,a police report saying that Layton was at a massage parlor where sexual acts were known to happen(which is not illegal by the way,only soliciting to exchange sex for money is).And a Chinese lady,who allegedly threw klenex in the garbage?!?!?!?!?

And these alleged facts are from a police officer (police never lie by the way)

Oh and who is the cop?Does he/she have a name?

Another fact is the relaxation and therapeutic nature of massages,did you know that massages have no side effects?

Have you compared the side effects of smoking crack cocaine with a Thai body massage?

WWWTT

No, We should never trust the police.. Who's notes are taken as the gospel in court. Even Police notes WITHOUT a policeman present (i.e Dead) stand up in court..

Well WWTT< all I can tell you is that from all the massages I get in Certified Massage parlors and paid for by my benefits have NEVER happened at 2:00am and have NEVER involved the massage therapist having to dispose of Kleenex.. At 2:00am, in a known "rub'n'tug".

But lets forget about the facts and evidence,, and lets run with this "mysterious" disappearing Video and hearsay.. Sounds rock solid

I realize it's very important to you to try to change the subject to Layton, even though nobody cares because he's not in office or even alive, but the police notes said he did nothing wrong. So I guess you lose.

Nonetheless, what do you make of his campaign manager saying he won't work for Ford again until he goes to rehab?

I think his campaign manager should not throw stones.. and stop beating his wife instead.. Same amount of proof... NADDA..

I realize it's very important to you to try to change the subject to Layton, even though nobody cares because he's not in office or even alive, but the police notes said he did nothing wrong. So I guess you lose.
Nonetheless, what do you make of his campaign manager saying he won't work for Ford again until he goes to rehab?

I think his campaign manager should not throw stones.. and stop beating his wife instead.. Same amount of proof... NADDA..

I think his camp-aign manager and former chief of staff would be in a pretty good position to know what goes on in RoFo's life, n'est pas?

meanwhile...

BREAKING: CTV News has learned Toronto Police were aware of alleged video linked to Rob Ford several weeks before the story first surfaced.

Edited by Black Dog

My assistant has NO idea what happens in my life other than what time I leave my home for flights.. Oh, she may read my expense receipts and discover that I had.. SUSHI!!! OMG

Your late breaking news will SURELY uncover evidence now... SURELEY.. With 60 police involved!

Oh,,, upon further reading, one police car was at the suspected drug dealers house..

"Police said they executed about 30 arrest warrants across Greater Toronto"

Regardless!!! The proof will come out Ford! We caught you red handed! In a Photo!

I think his camp-aign manager and former chief of staff would be in a pretty good position to know what goes on in RoFo's life, n'est pas?

meanwhile...

My assistant has NO idea what happens in my life other than what time I leave my home for flights.. Oh, she may read my expense receipts and discover that I had.. SUSHI!!! OMG

We're talking about a close family friend who managed Ford's campaign (even living in the Fords' factory for a time) and served as chief of staff. Not a secretary.

Your late breaking news will SURELY uncover evidence now... SURELEY.. With 60 police involved!

We'll see. Obviously we won't know anything til this works through the courts. Until then, Ford will remain an alleged crack smoker but a genuine, bona fide, 100 per cent shitty mayor.

The police knew about the existence of the Ford crack video weeks before it was reported by the Star. I wonder if they actually recorded Rob on their phone taps.

CTV News has learned that Toronto Police were investigating the existence of an alleged video involving Mayor Rob Ford, several weeks before the story first appeared in the Toronto Star.

As part of the investigation leading to the raids on Thursday, officers obtained telephone wire-tap evidence.

A highly-placed source confirms to CTV News that on those wiretaps, persons of interest discussed that video in detail, and referred to the mayor's alleged presence in the video.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/exclusive-toronto-police-probing-alleged-crack-video-linked-to-ford-weeks-before-story-broke-1.1323657