US Ambassador to Libya killed in attacks

since when is the CIA become part of the obama administration? are you so naive to believe obama does his own security intel gathering? do you not think that if the CIA knew something an attack was coming they would have stood by and done nothing?

the way coordinated way the attack was carried out would suggest it had nothing to do with any video....

What the hell are you talking about?

I never said the CIA is part of the Obama admin. I'm saying that Obama didn't need any intel to tell him that attacks could be coming on the anniversary of 9/11. It is Obama who stood by and did nothing. Even after they became aware of this silly video they couldn't put 2 and 2 together.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said the CIA is part of the Obama admin. I'm saying that Obama didn't need any intel to tell him that attacks could be coming on the anniversary of 9/11. It is Obama who stood by and did nothing. Even after they became aware of this silly video they couldn't put 2 and 2 together.

Exactly. But he's the smartest president America's ever had. He's also cutting embassy security by $150 million dollars on January 1st. He's a genius!

Exactly. But he's the smartest president America's ever had. He's also cutting embassy security by $150 million dollars on January 1st. He's a genius!

Well since there are a few less embassies, why spend money protecting burned out buildings?? I wonder if they will have balloons if the embassies are reopened.

some positives coming out of egypt. here is a statement made by muslim brotherhood:

NYT

Today’s world is a global village; nations are closer than ever before. In such a world, respect for values and figures — religious or otherwise — that nations hold dear is a necessary requirement to build sustainable, mutually beneficial relationships.

Despite our resentment of the continued appearance of productions like the anti-Muslim film that led to the current violence, we do not hold the American government or its citizens responsible for acts of the few that abuse the laws protecting freedom of expression.

In a new democratic Egypt, Egyptians earned the right to voice their anger over such issues, and they expect their government to uphold and protect their right to do so. However, they should do so peacefully and within the bounds of the law.

The breach of the United States Embassy premises by Egyptian protesters is illegal under international law. The failure of the protecting police force has to be investigated.

I never said the CIA is part of the Obama admin.

:rolleyes: that's the CIA's job not the obama's administration...do you think harper and the pmo's office is involved in CSIS day to day intelligence gathering and threat assessment?...

I'm saying that Obama didn't need any intel to tell him that attacks could be coming on the anniversary of 9/11. It is Obama who stood by and did nothing. Even after they became aware of this silly video they couldn't put 2 and 2 together.

and I'm saying you have no idea how it works and then reaching silly conclusions,...Obama doesn't direct the CIA in it's day to day operations he isn't responsible for it's failing, not that the CIA did fail it's impossible to anticipate every incident... your logic is as bizarre as those who blamed GWB for 911...

:rolleyes: that's the CIA's job not the obama's administration...do you think harper and the pmo's office is involved in CSIS day to day intelligence gathering and threat assessment?...

and I'm saying you have no idea how it works and then reaching silly conclusions,...Obama doesn't direct the CIA in it's day to day operations he isn't responsible for it's failing, not that the CIA did fail it's impossible to anticipate every incident... your logic is as bizarre as those who blamed GWB for 911...

In that case I beg to differ, but you should make your points more succintly.

The Obama administration makes decisions like this every day. On the anniversary of 9/11, they should have ensured that measures were taken. The CIA doesn't tell embassies what to do or anyone else. Since it's been shown that Obama has been missing his intelligence update meetings, it's no surprise. And if it bears out that they were told attacks were being planned, then that would be an outrage that anyone with common sense can see.

In that case I beg to differ, but you should make your points more succintly.

The Obama administration makes decisions like this every day. On the anniversary of 9/11, they should have ensured that measures were taken. The CIA doesn't tell embassies what to do or anyone else. Since it's been shown that Obama has been missing his intelligence update meetings, it's no surprise. And if it bears out that they were told attacks were being planned, then that would be an outrage that anyone with common sense can see.

The sad part is, Obama sold us on the idea that we should put our emphasis on diplomacy rather than guns. This is a poor commentary on Obama, because embassies are supposed to be his strong suit.

Its hard to say. It depends on what his intent was. Was he TRYING to incite violence?

If he was, could those be "fighting words"?

we should all publish this movie, everyday, forever. who cares if you're "trying". these people are monkeys. apes.

they raped western women in the square even during the revolution. animals.

Edited by JerrySeinfeld

The sad part is, Obama sold us on the idea that we should put our emphasis on diplomacy rather than guns. This is a poor commentary on Obama, because embassies are supposed to be his strong suit.

Ahh ... so that's why the Republican war industry engineered this attack?

Repubs do better - politically and financially - when America is (seen to be) under attack.

That's a fact.

Was the Ambassador perhaps too successful diplomatically?

The oil-for-war-and-war-for-oil industry wasn't going to profit enough?

WHO BENEFITS from this attack?

Ahh ... so that's why the Republican war industry engineered this attack?

Repubs do better - politically and financially - when America is (seen to be) under attack.

That's a fact.

Was the Ambassador perhaps too successful diplomatically?

The oil-for-war-and-war-for-oil industry wasn't going to profit enough?

WHO BENEFITS from this attack?

Forgive me, but what the h*ll are you even talking about? :lol:

Have you considered, for even one minute, that this is a huge world full of a**holes?

No. of course not. everything in your mind is western centric.

Edited by JerrySeinfeld

and then what, general jerry? it will be sunshine, lollipops and rainbows?

No. only Democrats and John Lennon believe in those. I love that article about libs: "Everything I need to know I learned in kindergarten". :lol: The world is a nasty place. destroying Iranian nukes makes it a little less nasty.

Edited by JerrySeinfeld

No. only Democrats and John Lennon believe in those. I love that article about libs: "Everything I need to know I learned in kindergarten". :lol: The world is a nasty place. destroying Iranian nukes makes it a little less nasty.

not sure if you're able to think beyond "blowing shit up", but did you ever consider what could happen after an attack? what would happen in iraq? how would hezbollah respond to israel and all the new missiles they have? those are just military backlashes. what about the impact on oil prices and the world economy?

the world is a nasty place, full of simpletons. attacking iran will make the world even nastier.

some positives coming out of egypt. here is a statement made by muslim brotherhood:

NYT

Today’s world is a global village; nations are closer than ever before. In such a world, respect for values and figures — religious or otherwise — that nations hold dear is a necessary requirement to build sustainable, mutually beneficial relationships.

Despite our resentment of the continued appearance of productions like the anti-Muslim film that led to the current violence, we do not hold the American government or its citizens responsible for acts of the few that abuse the laws protecting freedom of expression.

In a new democratic Egypt, Egyptians earned the right to voice their anger over such issues, and they expect their government to uphold and protect their right to do so. However, they should do so peacefully and within the bounds of the law.

The breach of the United States Embassy premises by Egyptian protesters is illegal under international law. The failure of the protecting police force has to be investigated.

Morsi received Obama’s subtle but pointed message that Egypt under their new government are not allies. Their “major non-NATO allies” privileges can be removed by the stroke of Obama’s pen and that their slow response to these events is not consistent with ally status.

not sure if you're able to think beyond "blowing shit up", but did you ever consider what could happen after an attack? what would happen in iraq? how would hezbollah respond to israel and all the new missiles they have? those are just military backlashes. what about the impact on oil prices and the world economy?

the world is a nasty place, full of simpletons. attacking iran will make the world even nastier.

Because Hezbollah is the model of restraint and we should all take them at their word. In fact, we should. Hezbollah is the proxy for Iran, numb nuts.

Ya. we're far better off with a religious suicidal super nut who wants to "wipe Israel off the map" with a nuke. :lol:

Gee. What was I thinking. :lol:

oh wait..."nothing to kill or die for...and no religion too".......

hahaha. The John Lennon diatribe continues. "Everything I need to know I learned in kindergarten"

I love libs. :lol:

Edited by JerrySeinfeld

Good try, bud, but the neo-con ideology is blind to consequences.

Duh ... What happens when you blow up a nuclear site?

What happens is Iran's oil goes off line, which means world oil prices go through the roof. China who buys most of Iran's oil now has a shortage so all the things they build for the US they stop building. World wide depression is the worst case. Then Jerry blames Obama because he was dumb enough to think people like Jerry actually think any of their idea threw.

Because Hezbollah is the model of restraint and we should all take them at their word. In fact, we should. Hezbollah is the proxy for Iran, numb nuts.

that's precisely my point. hezbollah will unleash the stockpile of missiles they've been collecting since israel last attacked lebanon. these missiles will be able to reach every city in israel.

Ya. we're far better off with a religious suicidal super nut who wants to "wipe Israel off the map" with a nuke. :lol:

see? this is what i mean by simpleton. you don't know what's going on beyond your fantasies of "blowing shit up". both israeli and

generals have repeated that the iranian regime is rational and not this "suicidal super nut" that you want people to think they are.

the current iranian regime controls the oil, gas and construction industry iran. they make a lot of money from these industries and they're not about to lose all of this.

Gee. What was I thinking. :lol:

oh wait..."nothing to kill or die for...and no religion too".......

hahaha. The John Lennon diatribe continues. "Everything I need to know I learned in kindergarten"

I love libs. :lol:

perhaps you should remove yourself from the 'us vs them' world and learn a little about the issues beyond soundbites and team slogans. you should also take into consideration consequences of actions by looking at history and listening to experts who know what they're talking about.