Current Govt worse than ignorant

I wish they'd send him outta here but the best you can do is ignore the buffoon...

I wish you would....but you can't help yourself. Some of you clowns love to dish that smug crap out, but sure as hell can't take it. Sue me...ban me...but you won't ever shut me up.

Expressing that 3000 victims on 9/11 "had it coming" or "deserved it" was defended mightily by the very same member who takes offense with my post above.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expressing that 3000 victims on 9/11 "had it coming" or "deserved it" was defended mightily by the very same member who takes offense with my post above.
The conversation that you're referring to was the one where Moonlight Graham said that American foreign policy actions have consequences. Nobody ever said that the innocent deserved to die in the 9/11 attacks.

Regardless, that still doesn't take away from the fact that innocent people died in a terrible accident. Here you are making jokes about it, as though we should all have a good laugh at the deaths of innocent people. I'm sorry, but if it's not appropriate to call you a complete asshole after you made that comment, then I hope I get banned so I don't ever have to see another one of your stupid remarks again.

The conversation that you're referring to was the one where Moonlight Graham said that American foreign policy actions have consequences. Nobody ever said that the innocent deserved to die in the 9/11 attacks.

Regardless, that still doesn't take away from the fact that innocent people died in a terrible accident. Here you are making jokes about it, as though we should all have a good laugh at the deaths of innocent people. I'm sorry, but if it's not appropriate to call you a complete asshole after you made that comment, then I hope I get banned so I don't ever have to see another one of your stupid remarks again.

You shouldn't be banned for calling an asshole,who seems to enjoy being an asshole...AN ASSHOLE!!!

And they don't need to ban you...They need to run this particular A-Hole off!!!

Nevermind this immediate act of pure classless behaviour...

Correct...and you personally defended the comment complete with dictionary gymnastics. For shame....and payback is a bitch!

That's fine....my reference was for unsafe conditions in Canada, resulting in the deaths of those two shoppers, and a direct retort to another post about unsafe conditions in "right to work" states. The sarcasm is plain to see.

You shouldn't be banned for calling an asshole,who seems to enjoy being an asshole...AN ASSHOLE!!!

OK...I will ban myself...to save my honor.

Psyche!!!!!

I formally apologize for my classless comment above, and will respect forum rules that only permit crass and insulting comments about dead Americans and other nationals, because they deserved it.

What a remarkably disgusting comment and you add a winking emoticon to the post, as if anyone should take this as even remotely humourous. You should either apologize for this completely distasteful and disrespectful comment or you should be banned permanently. We don't need people like you on these forums that would make light of innocent people dying.

Not the first time this guy has used black humor that only he finds amusing!

Last time I noticed him doing this was when Jack Layton died.

I thought he should have been banned too,I complained,but the admin. let him stick around.Don't know why?

I do not think he will be banned for this one either.

I just ignore him.

WWWTT

Not the first time this guy has used black humor that only he finds amusing!

Last time I noticed him doing this was when Jack Layton died.

I thought he should have been banned too,I complained,but the admin. let him stick around.Don't know why?

I do not think he will be banned for this one either.

I just ignore him.

WWWTT

I ignore him for the most part, but something like this can't just go ignored. It's completely unacceptable for public discourse.

Edited by cybercoma

I ignore him for the most part, but something like this can't just go ignored. It's completely unacceptable for public discourse.

Of course it is..And that Mr. Classless doesn't get that speaks volumes of him and his personal ethos...

Yankee Doodle D!ckhead won't get banned but you can send this person to your personal purgatory of nothingness by putting him on ignore...It the best,short of having him run off,you can do for him...

It reads like this:

You have chosen to ignore all posts from:bush_cheney2004

The silence is deafening and golden!!

Edited by Jack Weber

I don't think this guy has much of a life from judging the number of comments he makes.

MLW is all he has in the world and I am sure that when he gets the warnings from the admin. he starts kissing ass like there's no tomorrow.

I actually feel a little sorry for this guy.

WWWTT

Yankee Doodle D!ckhead won't get banned but you can send this person to your personal purgatory of nothingness by putting him on ignore...It the best,short of having him run off,you can do for him...

Like a Yankee Doodle Mars Rover, I have exceeded my designed mission duration by many years and posts.

You are the most incompetent at ignoring me.

Be careful what you wish for! If Stephane Dion (The Green Shift) had become Prime Minister with Jack Layton (the Spendaholic) as his right hand man - and Gilles Duceppe (the Bandit) extorting money for Quebec.....the resulting devastation to the economy and international impotence would have created such an uproar amongst Canadians that the Conservatives would have, without a doubt won the largest majority in Canadian history in the ensuing election.

Edited by Keepitsimple

I don't mind criticizing the Conservative government. There's plenty there to criticise. What gets me is when the self-righteous start yelping about the stuff they've been perfectly fine with for decades when it was done by their party, stuff they're perfectly fine with NOW when done by their party.

Yes, but you're assuming...or projecting.

For just one example, and surely not the only one, I am anything but a lifelong Liberal supporter, nor a lifelong NDP supporter, for that matter.

and surely to the gods you don't think that our friend bambino is a partisan Liberal who is always attacking the conservatives?

But because the Tories do it quelle horreur! They're shocked and appalled! They've never seen such things!? Why, I bet those tories even employ spinmasters and media consultants, the cads!

Your caricature aside, the conservatives are doing some objectionable things; folks are complaining about it; and you don't like the criticism.

Perhaps you'd prefer that, after each Conservative iniquity, we all start cursing those damn Liberals.

Edited by bleeding heart

While I rarely agree with you on much I agree with you on the need to deal with blatant trolls, which is something long overdue here.

Your caricature aside, the conservatives are doing some objectionable things; folks are complaining about it; and you don't like the criticism.

I don't see a lot of legitimate criticism of what the tories do, so much as huffery and puffery over the WAY they do it, over their attitude, if you will. Nobody seems able to find an awful lot of serious stuff to criticize about Tory policy.

Note. I didn't say there wasn't much to criticize about tory policy. I said people, for the most part, seem to vent their spleen over the way they do things, not what they do. And even most of the 'what' is petty stuff. I don't care about someone's election spending or some senator is awol a lot.

Note. I didn't say there wasn't much to criticize about tory policy. I said people, for the most part, seem to vent their spleen over the way they do things, not what they do. And even most of the 'what' is petty stuff. I don't care about someone's election spending or some senator is awol a lot.

Well said. Instead we get blabbering about pictures of the PM in the Conservative lobby, or semantics about whether unpredicatble future repairs should somehow be added to the price of the F-35s, or about Tory backbenchers, or about so-called robocalling, or about an email from the immigration minister, or about Harper's appointments to the senate, or about the procedure of a marathon vote. ALL of which has nothing to do with actual policy. However, it's not suprising.

I'll give you that, sure; it's an unfortunate aspect of political discussions, no doubt exacerbated by the anonymity of forums like this.

And I'm sure you'll agree that at least half of the remarks about the NDP on this board have little relation to reality...or, at least, very little seriousness or weight.

Now the Liberals, on the other hand, deserve every insult they get.....:)

Correct...and you personally defended the comment complete with dictionary gymnastics. For shame....and payback is a bitch!

They get a serious case of the vapours whenever their egregious double-standard is shoved in their face.