CFL season wraps up

GREAT final game by the Lions!! 43-1 over Montreal! WOw...

Top 3 in West fisnished with the same record! No dominant teams this year... usually there's one or two teams that stand out, but not this year.

GOt my tickets for the Western Final.... Hopfully Edmonton and Calgary beat the crap out of each other!

Looking forward to watching the semis next weekend.

Go Lions!

Edited by The_Squid

I think with BC's defence they will be the odds on favourite to win the Grey Cup.

I suspect the Blew Bummers of Mosquitoville will represent the East,and hopefully,will be decimated by BC(or anoyne else,for that matter)..

I can definately say who won't be representing the East....

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats!!!Sadly,my team is the most schizophrenic sports entity that I've seen in a long time and they have'nt proven they can win a game on the road against a winning team this year,let alone 3...

I suspect the Blew Bummers of Mosquitoville will represent the East,and hopefully,will be decimated by BC(or anoyne else,for that matter)..

Actually, that's Swaggerville. I didn't see one mosquito all summer.

But I agree that the Hams will lose. Kevin Glenn reliably goes from mediocre to very, very bad when the game matters.

Actually, that's Swaggerville. I didn't see one mosquito all summer.

But I agree that the Hams will lose. Kevin Glenn reliably goes from mediocre to very, very bad when the game matters.

It's Mosquitoville,and it always will be...

Kevin Glenn's reliability left him sometime in last years Eastern Semi...It has'nt returned...

At best,he's now a serviceable back up with "Danny McManuslike immobility" minus McManus accuracy...

Quinton Porter is clearly NOT the answer...

You'll be meeting the Al's and probably beating them...

Go BC...

Apparently ratings this year were down. Maybe they shouldn't put it up against NFL football next year.

Only 30,000 or so showed up to that playoff game.

They say the CFL is so popular in Montreal but it's easy to make the sport seem popular when they play in a stadium smaller than the Arena the Habs play in.

Looking forward to attending the Lions game this weekend! If it isn't a sellout, it should be close. 50,000 capacity in BC Place. There is going to be a LOT of Eskimos fans making the trip...

I think both teams will have their cheerleaders on the sidelines.... that's usually how it is for playoffs I think.... Luckily, we have artificial turf so the Eskimos' cheerleaders won't be abe to graze on the field... ;)

Hey Jack!

Oskee WeeWee!

Didn't those A's suck? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D

Honestly,as bad as Hamiton played down the stretch,I did'nt see that one coming.Frankly,the Ti-Cat defence was torched....It's only that Montreal's D was even worse in the 2nd half.What was nice to see,and maybe there was some method to Bellefeuille's madness,was that Quinton Poreter came into the game and did'nt miss a beat.

By the way,which "A' are we talking about???

The Larks or the Blew team down the highway?

Nice to see the Hams pull it off, despite having fans that completely gave up on them. I wonder if that was Calvillo's last game.

Again,2-7 on the road this year...Have'nt won in Montreal in almost a decade..Laying a huge egg in the final two games of the year against supposedly inferior opposition...

Are you saying you saw Hamilton putting up 50 on Montreal in a playoff game in Montreal???

I also wondered if AC might have played his last game...It would definately be the end of a remarkable era....

Are you saying you saw Hamilton putting up 50 on Montreal in a playoff game in Montreal???

No, but I saw how badly Montreal was playing in the last few weeks to know the Hams had a decent chance, despite having Glenn as their starting quarterback.

Now we'll just have to see which Bomber team shows up next weekend: the one that can obliterate the Ti-Cats, or the one that can't do anything right at all.