Mayor Ford calls 911 on CBC comedians

Shwa

I'm not sure what Mayor Ford was thinking.

I haven't seen the video but I heard the Audio. He obviously wasn't impressed by the situation. He didn't sound scared though.

Calling the cops and lying about your daughter and the time of day makes him look like the bad guy.

All he had to do was say that he doesn't appreciate the media harassing him at his home. And he'd escape any criticism here.

Oh well by tomorrow no one will care about this anymore.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what Mayor Ford was thinking.

I haven't seen the video but I heard the Audio. He obviously wasn't impressed by the situation. He didn't sound scared though.

Calling the cops and lying about your daughter and the time of day makes him look like the bad guy.

All he had to do was say that he doesn't appreciate the media harassing him at his home. And he'd escape any criticism here.

True dat. I'm sure we'll have a new chapter in the Ford Follies to talk about.

That appears to be done in Ottawa not Mr. Chretien's house.

Had she come to his house he might have strangled her considering what he's done in the past.

Yes It was but I don't think your chances of getting close to 24 Sussex are that good since they had that break in. Just pointing out that she doesn't restrict herself to harassing Conservatives.

Edited by Wilber

I agree. But it wasn't an emergency. You will likely get ridiculous and try to pretend it was, but that's just because you think Ford is sexy.

You call 911 for almost anything these days. People use it for any need to contact police, fire or medical. We had a wind storm that knocked down some trees and 911 was swamped with calls.

You call 911 for almost anything these days. People use it for any need to contact police, fire or medical. We had a wind storm that knocked down some trees and 911 was swamped with calls.

Whoever uses 911 emergency services as a convient way to report trees falling down is an idiot.

You also have idiots going to the Emergency Room for colds. That doesn't mean this is the proper use of those services.

Lying about it and calling the cops is pretty absurd.

I don't think there is anything wrong with making a legitament complaint to the police.

He could have done that easily without calling 911!

What bothers me is that this guy is demonstrating terrible judgement-not a good sign!

Actually he is a huge embarasment(literally and figuratively)to all Canadians and I am sure alot of conservatives will be happy to see this guy gone!(I'm sure you'll agree with all of this)

WWWTT

Wasn't it Madam Chretien?

Aline Chrétien woke up about 2:45 a.m. on Sunday morning after hearing a noise in the three-storey stone mansion that stands next to a cliff above the Ottawa River. She got up to investigate, and in the hallway outside the Chrétiens' bedroom came face-to-face with a man carrying a jackknife and putting a glove on one hand. He had entered the house by breaking a side-door window. She retreated to the bedroom, locked the door and woke her husband. He did not believe what she told him. "You're dreaming," he replied, as he later related to journalists what had happened. As Madame Chrétien locked a second door to the room, the Prime Minister, to defend himself, grabbed a 15-inch Inuit stone carving of a loon. If the man had broken into the room, "he would have had one big headache," Chrétien said. The Prime Minister has often praised his wife for her political acumen; last week it was time to thank her for saving his life. "I am lucky she was there," he told reporters. "And I am grateful."

http://encyclopediecanadienne.ca/index.cfm?PgNm=TCE&Params=M1ARTM0010514

:D

Well, it's tomorrow and people are still caring:

Rob Ford accused of verbally attacking 911 dispatchers

Several police sources tell CBC News that Ford asked for police assistance but became agitated as he waited, and called back to ask when officers would arrive.

Sources say Ford turned on the dispatcher, yelling: “You … bitches! Don’t you f--king know? I’m Rob f--king Ford, the mayor of this city!”

The situation comes just a week after the Toronto Police Services Board approved a new police budget for 2012 that included a 4.6 per cent budget reduction, but not the 10 per cent cut demanded by Ford.

Now that must suck. Giving in to the police and them not recognizing His Worship.

Now the Ford Nation has their head of state: Rob F--King Ford.

:lol::lol:

:D

Well, it's tomorrow and people are still caring:

Rob Ford accused of verbally attacking 911 dispatchers

Now that must suck. Giving in to the police and them not recognizing His Worship.

Now the Ford Nation has their head of state: Rob F--King Ford.

:lol::lol:

If what you are saying here is true then this whole incident is not funny anymore!

Ford is an absolutely terrible man!

It would be even fair to say he is the worst politician in Canadian history!

He should do the right thing and resign immediately!

WWWTT

If what you are saying here is true then this whole incident is not funny anymore!

Ford is an absolutely terrible man!

It would be even fair to say he is the worst politician in Canadian history!

He should do the right thing and resign immediately!

WWWTT

He'll resign right after McGuinty does.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2011/10/27/rob-ford-911-call.html

From bad to worse.

Toronto’s 911 dispatchers are accusing the city’s mayor, Rob Ford, of calling them "bitches" and hurling a string of profanity at them during an emergency call early Monday.

Ford called for police assistance when Mary Walsh, part of the CBC-TV comedy show This Hour Has 22 Minutes, ambushed him in his driveway dressed as the character Marg Delahunty, with cameras rolling.

When did McGuinty verbally assault a 911 worker? In fact when did McGuinty ever do anyting this boorish?

Ford is trash, always thought so, and this proves it.

Is there proof he did this yet?

There may be but since 911 calls are supposed to stay private we might never hear it.

Also it's odd that a 911 operator would act all traumatized from hearing a few F-bombs. I'm sure she hears worse everyday.

When did McGuinty verbally assault a 911 worker? In fact when did McGuinty ever do anyting this boorish?

Ford is trash, always thought so, and this proves it.

McGuinty's broken dozens of promises. That's far worse than a 911 call. He should resign immediately.

McGuinty's broken dozens of promises.

How did that Ontario provincial election turn out? I recall after Ford won, you were practically in conniptions with the "Suck it, you lose!" comments. Was it the same this time? :lol:

Edited by BubberMiley