Omar Khadr

wulf42

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

assists an enemy at war with Canada or any armed force against whom Canadian forces are engaged in hostilities, even if no state of war exists

I'm not sure ...i know the daughter has been involved with fund raising activities but i'm not sure the mother had any conection to this....if so that may be an opening....

But this has been discussed before, in regards to OMAR cases....that now that he has been proven guilty and charged, under US court of murder and terrorist activities can Canada now infact charge him for treason.....

A citizen of this country cannot be deported for a criminal conviction after the fact.

Thank you!

http://www.filipinojournal.com/v2/index.php?pagetype=read&article_num=11242008232006&latest_issue=V22-N22

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_nationality_law

Lying on citizenship application may also be a reason for deportation and any later date.

Many WW II enemies of Canadian Citizenship were already deported.

As well as Russians who lied about their part in Soviet Union political bureucracy.

Likewise South Americans......and Africans.

http://www.ukemonde.com/news/risk.html

"The Ukrainian News is right.

As it stands now, a naturalized Canadian can have his citizenship revoked and be deported without appeal or due process if a federal judge rules it is "probable" that the person lied to enter Canada."

I am not sympathetic to any extreme and violent actions by anyone---BUT - and I will say this once..Why is it that it is all right for us to kill them but not for them to kill us..Calling this kid a war crimminal is stupid..when you are in combat your duty is to kill the enemy - Khadr's comrades in arms were all killed by the air strike on the compound...and when this kid kills one of the enemy - suddenly his is a CRIMMINAL...I suppose the family and friends of those comrades of Khadrs who were killed that day - look upon the American invaders as war crimminals also...Let's put this in perspective . There are no good guys here...and Please spare me the non-sense of womans rights and democracy...Look what our democracy has brought us - Unmitigated institiionalized corruption.

Thank you!

No no, thank you !

As I suspected, you move the goal posts.

I said CITIZEN.

And here, from your link (and this is too easy)

Under current law there is no provision for involuntary loss of Canadian citizenship except:

Yes, if one lies on the application and it is found out, it then makes said status obtained from fraud. So again, you are wrong.

Getting tired of that I bet.

Lying on citizenship application may also be a reason for deportation and any later date.

Because it makes the app null and void.

it aint hard to figure, but then again....

Edited by guyser

No no, thank you !

As I suspected, you move the goal posts.

I said CITIZEN.

So did I and so did the links. Canadian Citizen not born here.

Yes, if one lies on the application and it is found out, it then makes said status obtained from fraud.

Because it makes the app null and void.

That alone, among other things, make Khadr family ripe for deportation.

You said Canadian Citizen cannot be deported. MANY already were.

Edited by Saipan

So did I and so did the links. Canadian Citizen not born here.

Oh brother, now you need schooling on citizenship too?

This is from your links, yours, as in you provided them,is that easy to follow ?read this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_nationality_law

Loss of Canadian citizenship

Under current law there is no provision for involuntary loss of Canadian citizenship except:

and this is...

That alone, among other things, make Khadr family ripe for deportation.

You said Canadian Citizen cannot be deported. MANY already were.

..is demonstrably false.

A CDN citizen cannot be deported .

Read you links SoS and come back to show us the light.

Oh brother, now you need schooling on citizenship too?

No I became one, jumped through all the hoops and got all the info.

You need it.

A CDN citizen cannot be deported .

"As it stands now, a naturalized Canadian can have his citizenship revoked and be deported without appeal or due process if a federal judge rules it is "probable" that the person lied to enter Canada."

John Demjanjuk was Canadian citizen. So was Helmut Oberlander... and hundreds of others already deported.

"As it stands now, a naturalized Canadian can have his citizenship revoked and be deported without appeal or due process if a federal judge rules it is "probable" that the person lied to enter Canada."

John Demjanjuk was Canadian citizen. So was Helmut Oberlander... and hundreds of others already deported.

Once it has been proven that one lied on the app to become a citizen it means that the app is null and void, as in it never existed in the first place.

Therefore, it means one is NOT a citizen and then can be deported.

To repeat, since it doesnt sink in with you, one cannot be deported if a Citizen of this country.

It is thus on numerous applications , anything ranging from job apps to auto insurance apps.

Lie on your auto ins app , 2 years later crash the car and file a claim . The insurance co can wave bye bye and you are then charged with driving w no insurance plus a wrecked car.

But go ahead, believe what you want.

Edited by guyser

what's the difference between khadr and the soldier he killed? i mean, besides the fact that khadr was a boy when this was done.

is a uniform a license to kill? why were the families of the soldiers in the court room crying and demanding justice? do they cry for the hundreds of thousands of people, many civilians who have been killed by soldiers similar to the person who was killed by khadr?

the system is broken and many of you here have a broken moral compass.

Therefore, it means one is NOT a citizen and then can be deported.

one cannot be deported if a Citizen of this country.

You can split hairs forever. Some were Canadian citizen for DECADES, then deported. Stripping their citizenship is obvious.

If they were not CANADIAN CITIZEN there would be nothing to strip. Which part you didn't understand?

Which part you didn't understand?

He understands fine...what you are missing is someone can not arbitrarily be stripped of their citizenship..the only way is that the application must be fraudulent...like the case of the deported Nazis...

.what you are missing is someone can not arbitrarily be stripped of their citizenship..

Post MY words. WHERE did I say "arbitrarily"???

the only way is that the application must be fraudulent...

NOT at all. Serious crimes (specifically) are another. One turning an enemy of Canada in armed conflict is another.

You can split hairs forever.

And you can remain ignorant should you wish. This is a free country.

Some were Canadian citizen for DECADES, then deported. Stripping their citizenship is obvious.

Alright.Lets try this again.

In this country, once you apply and receive Citizenship, you cannot be deported.

HOWEVER, should you apply and get it and subsequently be proven to have lied, then your Citizenship is fraudulent and does NOT EXIST. The files are amended to show you did not, never have, no way, nada, nyet be a Citizen or hold Citizenship.

If they were not CANADIAN CITIZEN there would be nothing to strip. Which part you didn't understand?

Hmmm......methinks it isn't me.

ETA: Perhaps reports you have read are saying "he was stripped " of his citizenship. Thye may report it since explaining the rest is cumbersome, as proven here, and the reader wont hang on that long.

Edited by guyser

The same difference between a criminal and a cop....or a mercenary and a soldier...

how did you determine who is the cop and who is the criminal?

let me guess, not like the occupying nazi soldiers vs the resistant fighters in europe?

Edited by bud

I feel sorry for this guy. He is now a FORCED terrorist, a dangerous person, full of hate etc espressed by the expert. Then this dangerous person, told the medic's wife he was very, very SORRY for her pain.! Yeah, he does sound like a terrorist doesn't he? The US can't/won't find OBL so someone has to be punished. I wonder when the next invasion comes to another country who going to be the replacement for Khadr.

I wonder when the next invasion comes to another country who going to be the replacement for Khadr.

If there's one thing that has been reinforced in the minds of US soldiers over this whole Khadr case is never trust a fifteen year old enemy in a battle zone. The Omar Khadrs of the future who are critically injured in similar incidents will be left to perish.