Loser Protesters

Madmax, do you give anti-abortion protesters any credit for protesting something they believe in?

Of course not. And if they behaved the same way in which the loser protestors behaved, there'd be quite a different reaction.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I am saying that it could that undercover police mixed in with the protesters, enticing the violence which gives the rest of the police justification on cracking down on protesters.

..yer kidding right? At least I hope so because it makes no sense whatsoever. Absolutely none.

It makes perfect sense. I have no evidence in this particular case but I certainly wouldn't put it past them. At the very least I fully expected there would be people taking full advantage of the galvanizing effect of this event, especially in terms of building public support for things like more police, prisons and state authority for more crackin' down and gettin' tough in general.

yes

You don't believe that. You just say that as to not look like a hypocrite.

Like when Anti Abortion protestors cross the line and murder doctors.

Ah yes, the murdered doctor meme. The whole 3 times it's happened in the history of the pro-life movement. As oppose to the habitual violence from leftists protestors during pretty much every single rally they participate in.

Ah yes, the murdered doctor meme. The whole 3 times it's happened in the history of the pro-life movement. As oppose to the habitual violence from leftists protestors during pretty much every single rally they participate in.

Shady.. the best way to get out of hole is to stop digging.

Since you wish to compare violence in a futile attempt to defend.... not certain anyone knows what you are defending... but its not the smartest tactic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence

Anti-abortion violence is violence committed against individuals and organizations that provide abortion.[1] Incidents of violence have included destruction of property, in the form of vandalism, to crimes against people, including kidnapping, stalking, assault, attempted murder, and murder, to crimes affecting both people and property, including arson and bombings.

Anti-abortion violence is most frequently committed in the United States, though it has also occurred in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. G. Davidson Smith of Canadian Security Intelligence Service defined anti-abortion violence as "single issue terrorism".[2] A study of 1982–87 violence considered the incidents "limited political" or "subrevolutionary" terrorism.[3]

I do support those with passionate convictions to their cause, although its one I do not share. But you know so little about which groups I help and support you failed to miss the point of what good people would like to see and mean no harm. Those persons are my friends and we have discussions all the time on what many call a third rail.

It is no different with the regular protesters who went to Toronto.

That is correct, I posted in a non hypocritical manner.

There is nothing wrong with that!

We have alot of people on MLW that are good at stating their positions and not be hypocritical.

Other posters.. it would appear... I have given far more time and consideration then they may deserve.

I haven't seen too many deaths caused by protesters at these things. I think the protesters are infantile morons, but even the Black Bloc types aren't killers. But I do treat the Pro-Life and most of the Left-wing Malcontent lobbies as being the same kinds of incredibly dull-witted overly-ideological blowhards who spend a good chunk of their lives thinking of ways to force others to obey their dictates.

The following video has a journalist reporting what happened to her after being arrested and how male cops were strip-searching female prisons, and also women were reporting they were threaten with rape by the cops. This is a real shocking news but is it true? http://www.infowars.com/will-g20-police-succeed-in-covering-up-reports-of-rape-and-torture/#comments

The following video has a journalist reporting what happened to her after being arrested and how male cops were strip-searching female prisons, and also women were reporting they were threaten with rape by the cops. This is a real shocking news but is it true? http://www.infowars.com/will-g20-police-succeed-in-covering-up-reports-of-rape-and-torture/#comments

Well Gosh Topaz..if it is on infor wars it must be true...double true if it is on rense.com and triple true if it is on Bob Jones....I mean...if it is on your toaster, how could it be false?

You're quoting something from Alex Jone's website? Is his info reliable?

Edited by lukin

As I said I don't know if its true, it was a journalist that was doing the reporting, I just found the article and thought to post it here. I would think if its false then someone would get sued by the Toronto police. I guess we'll have to wait and see if anything turns up in the news over here in Canada.

I haven't seen too many deaths caused by protesters at these things. I think the protesters are infantile morons, but even the Black Bloc types aren't killers. But I do treat the Pro-Life and most of the Left-wing Malcontent lobbies as being the same kinds of incredibly dull-witted overly-ideological blowhards who spend a good chunk of their lives thinking of ways to force others to obey their dictates.

Sort of like those Tea Party twits with their racist signs and incoherent sloganing yelling "Communist" to anyone who would listen....

Mr.Falange(Mr.Canada) wants that type of discourse here...

I do?

What I want is lower taxes and this constant raising of them stopped. I'm sure this ever expanding government is good for the lazy people who don't have an income other than welfare but for the rest of us who actually pay taxes it's terrible.

Edited by Mr.Canada

I do?

What I want is lower taxes and this constant raising of them stopped. I'm sure this ever expanding government is good for the lazy people who don't have an income other than welfare but for the rest of us who actually pay taxes it's terrible.

I want tax revenues to match government expenditures. If they can cut spending, then they can cut taxes. If they increase spending, they should increase taxes. Preferably they should run a small surplus for a while until we have no national debt.

I do?

Yup...

Must have Tea Party movement in Canada(and a Civil War)

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=12783&st=120

Post 123 of the "Civil War" thread

And for an added pleasure,Mr.Falange's open case for a Fascist dictatorship in Canada!

(post 24)

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=16672&st=15

Yup...

Must have Tea Party movement in Canada(and a Civil War)

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=12783&st=120

Post 123 of the "Civil War" thread

And for an added pleasure,Mr.Falange's open case for a Fascist dictatorship in Canada!

(post 24)

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=16672&st=15

Yeah, it's a very lovely sentiment:

I'd like to see a strong leader like Francisco Franco in Spain to rule here in Canada. He was an excellent leader. Strong right wing, anti communist a strong Catholic who demanded traditional values from his countrymen.

He is one of the most perfect leaders of our lifetime.

:) The fascist murderer and wanton torturer..."one of the most perfect"!

Sweet.

Edited by bloodyminded

These people are an absolute disgrace. Punks, cowards, parasites, losers,scum, and degenerates

http://watch.ctv.ca/news/latest/the-mayhem/#clip318869

Respect for the law has so degenerated in Canada that we need to do something about it. If I had to brainstorm a balance between low-cost and effective solutions, one option that comes to mind would be to make Tai Chi Chuan a compulsory subject in schools for 9 years starting at the age of 5, with schools being free to choose whether to teach a traditional or simplified form. The only reason Tai Chi Chuan comes to mind is since it's one of the few, if not the only one, with a simplified form that exists alongside the traditional forms, so as to make it accessible even to less motivated children as an introductory martial art. Perhaps it could simply be introduced as part of the PE curriculum.

Then at such events as the Olympics or G8, the police could recruit volunteers to patrol the streets against anarchists. It would not be the least expensive solution, and not the most effective one either, but it would strike a reasonable balance between the two.

Yeah, it's a very lovley sentiment:

:) The fascist murderer and wanton torturer..."one of the most perfect"!

Sweet.

Good 'ol Mr.Falange...

Remember his creepy tomes about how we should be childlike in our admiration for Mr.Harper,our national father figure?

Edited by Jack Weber

Another question. Why do people care so much about whether these thugs are left wing, right wing, centrist, anarchist, liberation, communist or whatever? I it that if they do this in the name of one ideology it's OK but it's not OK if they do it in the name of another ideology?

When one focuses on the ideology of these thugs rather than their acts, this is essentially what he's saying.

Now someone who's serious about ending this thuggery won't waste his time trying to blame this on this or that ideology or party, etc., but rather would focus on ways we can all work together to put an end to this thuggery.