Loser Protesters

You don't think a cruise ship in the middle of the ocean or a Buddhist temple on top of a mountain would be a better place to do this, especially if they only plan on meeting once every few years?

Kyself I'd rather see these leaders working face to face day after day in a proper global parliament or world congress. The world's problems are certainly vast enough to warrant a hell of a lot more effort on their part to work together. Given the volume of news stories devoted to the police/protester spectacle however...they may have just as well stayed home.

Ok so you have clearly illustrated that you don't know what you're talking about. They have these G20 meetings about twice a year but starting next year the G20 will meet annually. The G8 meets annually as it is. So go and get the facts before spewing your communist garbage.

Edited by Mr.Canada

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I

My linkhttp://thestar.blogs...

Take a good look at the picture here , one you provided, and tell me what is in the hands of those civ's my guess would be batons....metal ones....tell me these guys are not violent.....

Your link does not work, but if you mean this one: http://thestar.blogs.com/.a/6a00d8341bf8f353ef0133f1e48320970b-900wi , it is "BERNARD WEIL - A plain clothed police officer (long hair and holding riot stick) is taken down by a protestor on Eastern Avenue."

It is from here Arrests, releases and rain.

Edited by bjre

"BERNARD WEIL - A plain clothed police officer (long hair and holding riot stick) is taken down by a protestor on Eastern Avenue."

That fat, bearded old fart in the green sweater and holding a baton is supposed to be a police officer? Jeez, recruitment standards have certainly dropped.

These people are an absolute disgrace. Punks, cowards, parasites, losers,scum, and degenerates

http://watch.ctv.ca/news/latest/the-mayhem/#clip318869

How did my topic get high jacked in part _ I wrote the subtitle "anarchists - top and bottom feeders" so how did lukin manage to contort and defuse my highly accurate original thread? Is lukin some kind of lawyer or something?

How did my topic get high jacked in part _ I wrote the subtitle "anarchists - top and bottom feeders" so how did lukin manage to contort and defuse my highly accurate original thread? Is lukin some kind of lawyer or something?

Lukin is a crybaby reactionary...

Lukin is a crybaby reactionary...

Lukin is the guy who exposed Jack Weber for being a true fool. That's why jacky weber has to resort to childish name-calling.

Jack Weber is the guy who was bad-mouthing Fox News, yet when I asked him a few basic questions about FN, he knew nothing about it proving he is a mindless follower.

Time to grow up jack.

Lukin is the guy who exposed Jack Weber for being a true fool. That's why jacky weber has to resort to childish name-calling.

Jack Weber is the guy who was bad-mouthing Fox News, yet when I asked him a few basic questions about FN, he knew nothing about it proving he is a mindless follower.

Time to grow up jack.

Right on cue....

:lol::lol::lol:

LUKIN should go to Free Dominion with the other like minded reaffirmationists....

:lol::lol::lol:

Jack Weber should go to rabble.ca where folks like him can shoot of their mouths without knowing any facts. Jack, come now, why the petty insults. Have you read Any Anne Coulter yet? or are you still going by what you heard?

Jack Weber should go to rabble.ca where folks like him can shoot of their mouths without knowing any facts. Jack, come now, why the petty insults. Have you read Any Anne Coulter yet? or are you still going by what you heard?

Crybaby...

The Bedwetters at Rabble think I'm a neocon...

Right wing pseudo tough guy crybabies,such as yourself,think I'm a raging leftist...

If simple-minded,ideologically driven crybabies are upset at me,I suspect I'm on the right(correct) track...

I have some cheese to go with your whine,however.....

Edited by Jack Weber

Crybaby...

Right wing pseudo tough guy crybabies,such as yourself,think I'm a raging leftist...

If simple-minded,ideologically driven crybabies are upset at me,I suspect I'm on the right(correct) track...

For someone who is making the whine accusation, you sure do a lot of name calling! That's whining as well, Jackie.

Crybaby...

Jacky, you continue to avoid our real disagreement. I asked you some questions about Fox News, because I noticed how you were bad mouthing it. I asked you specific questions about Fox News, questions that I thought would answer for me as to why you have such disdain for FN. You couldn't answer my question. Since them you have resorted to childish name-calling. You were proven wrong, and your immature method of trying to save face is making you look like a 10-year old.

Jacky, you continue to avoid our real disagreement. I asked you some questions about Fox News, because I noticed how you were bad mouthing it. I asked you specific questions about Fox News, questions that I thought would answer for me as to why you have such disdain for FN. You couldn't answer my question. Since them you have resorted to childish name-calling. You were proven wrong, and your immature method of trying to save face is making you look like a 10-year old.

Would you like a towel to cry on,as well?

These people are an absolute disgrace. Punks, cowards, parasites, losers,scum, and degenerates

http://watch.ctv.ca/news/latest/the-mayhem/#clip318869

Naw, that's too simplistic. There's three types of people in that video:

1 - Extreme ideologues who are still full of teen angst and with huge egos to boot who think that their actions are justified because "we live in a dictatorship" and they will bring about a revolution.

But this is only skin-deep: If you dropped these guys into Tehran last year, they would absolutely s*** their pants.

2 - Adrenaline junkies looking for an excuse to justify their need for a fix.

3 - Guys looking to hook up with freaky protestor chicks for wild anarchist sex.

The problem I see with all of these arguments is that those of us that are against these trouble makers have allowed these people to exist in our society for too long through our own gutless inaction and desire to be nice to everyone. Im all for live and let live until I have to pay to enable some lazy asshole to be 'different', you know the counter culture types who think thier individuality should be celebrated above all else and work is just for the sheeple who just don't understand how they are being used by the man. Why don't you people who believe in that shit just stfu and do something with your lives already, life isn't free and shouldnt be, i can promise you i grew up with less than most of these people, and with a lot of work and some luck im doing ok for myself, sometimes things work out, sometimes they don't, thats the way life should be, it isn't my responsibility to fix anything for anyone else but myself.

As an example there was a woman on cbc whining about how she had kids and was losing her house, now she was pretty well spoken but appearently couldn't get a good enough job to support her family, now that happens to the best of us, and we should help people when they are down and out, however, maybe the fact that she had three piercings through her lower lip had an impact on her prospects. But the left would say that she is just expressing herself as an individual and we should respect her for who she is, well fuck that.

Any woman in her thirties with children that has piercings in her lower lip has issues imo, and in the opinion of many others no doubt, we all judge people everyday all of the time, that isn't going to change. Normal society has a certain level of expectations of all of us, if you want to ignore those expectations because you think you're somehow above the rest of us sheep you can do so at you're own peril. It should not be my responsibility to support you or your rugrats when you decide to act like you are somehow different then the rest of us. Lose the fucking piercings, comb your damn hair and try to improve your situation, it may not work, but that doesn't mean you don't try. Its time to stop coddling these people, you want to be different? ok, have at it, but the consequences of your actions shall be your own to suffer.

The problem I see with all of these arguments is that those of us that are against these trouble makers have allowed these people to exist in our society for too long through our own gutless inaction and desire to be nice to everyone. Im all for live and let live until I have to pay to enable some lazy asshole to be 'different', you know the counter culture types who think thier individuality should be celebrated above all else and work is just for the sheeple who just don't understand how they are being used by the man. Why don't you people who believe in that shit just stfu and do something with your lives already, life isn't free and shouldnt be, i can promise you i grew up with less than most of these people, and with a lot of work and some luck im doing ok for myself, sometimes things work out, sometimes they don't, thats the way life should be, it isn't my responsibility to fix anything for anyone else but myself.

As an example there was a woman on cbc whining about how she had kids and was losing her house, now she was pretty well spoken but appearently couldn't get a good enough job to support her family, now that happens to the best of us, and we should help people when they are down and out, however, maybe the fact that she had three piercings through her lower lip had an impact on her prospects. But the left would say that she is just expressing herself as an individual and we should respect her for who she is, well fuck that.

Any woman in her thirties with children that has piercings in her lower lip has issues imo, and in the opinion of many others no doubt, we all judge people everyday all of the time, that isn't going to change. Normal society has a certain level of expectations of all of us, if you want to ignore those expectations because you think you're somehow above the rest of us sheep you can do so at you're own peril. It should not be my responsibility to support you or your rugrats when you decide to act like you are somehow different then the rest of us. Lose the fucking piercings, comb your damn hair and try to improve your situation, it may not work, but that doesn't mean you don't try. Its time to stop coddling these people, you want to be different? ok, have at it, but the consequences of your actions shall be your own to suffer.

I agree with you 100%. However, it will never change because Canada is a social-welfare state. More and more people are expecting something for nothing. They think it is the government's responsibility to make sure they are looked after, without having to give any effort to find a job. The social welfare mentality stared with Trudeau. Just think how much our taxes will rise when the Liberals introduce nationalized daycare.

If you believe yourself correct why did you reply in similar fashion?

I agree with you 100%. However, it will never change because Canada is a social-welfare state. More and more people are expecting something for nothing. They think it is the government's responsibility to make sure they are looked after, without having to give any effort to find a job. The social welfare mentality stared with Trudeau. Just think how much our taxes will rise when the Liberals introduce nationalized daycare.

You might need a history lesson. The Social Welfare state started back in the 1800s and is responsible for creating the middleclass from which most of our society benefits. The welfare state will continue to exist in some form however the trend since the 1990s Federal was for the LIBERALS to clawback on the welfare state and services provided while maintaining a higher level of taxation. The method of paying has changed. From Income to Service taxes and this is the role the Conservatives brought in prior with the implementation of the GST and now the HST in BC and Ontario. The Taxation will continue and monies will be doled out, but to whom it goes is different today then 30 years ago.

Taxation to provided services to the public is the reason for Taxation. However long before the strength of the welfare state was a centre piece of Canadian Society, those taxes collected came from the poor and middle incomes who at one time didn't even have the right to vote, while their monies was given to wealthy corporations run by wealthy people who didn't have to pay taxes. Such was the good ole days.

The creation of the middle class changed Canadian Society and all industrialized nations that adopted it, grew in strength and wealth and better societies while those other nations never grew out of 3rd world status and remain so today.

The frittering away at Canadian Society is eroding the middleclass and thus taxation must be shifted to the lower middleclass and the burden and hardships of taxation removed from those who could afford to pay.

I am sure you hate this welfare state.

But there is always one fool who doesn't realize the benefits of being born in this country and his mom not having to go into debt for such a joyous occasion.

If you wish to enjoy a capitalist society with no social safetynet, there are always countries like Haiti to go to.