Mosque going up in NYC building

Guest American Woman

Stop lying punked, that isn't true. The poll is specific to people that live in New York CITY. You know, the city where the mosque is being proposed.

I like how they squirm when they are put into a position of defending child rape and homophobia and such.

Those aren't our Muslims! Those are those other Muslims over there.

:lol::lol:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop lying punked, that isn't true. The poll is specific to people that live in New York CITY. You know, the city where the mosque is being proposed.

Except that poll broke it down into burrows too. So those in Stain Island oppose it 70% while those WHO LIVE IN MANHATTAN where the Mosque is being built approve by 50% and oppose 36%. Don't be an idiot they say in the article you link you just never chose to read it.

Edited by punked

Except that poll broke it down into burrows too. So those in Stain Island oppose it 70% while those WHO LIVE IN MANHATTAN where the Mosque is being built approve by 50% and oppose 36%. Don't be an idiot they say in the article you link you just never chose to read it.

Joey Chestnut and Kobyashi don't think Staten Island is Stain Island,pal!!!

I like how they squirm when they are put into a position of defending child rape and homophobia and such.

:lol::lol:

Got it all Muslims are the same, all Jews are the same, all Blacks are the same. All small minded people are the same. I know what you think, Muslims in NY should be judged on what people who live half a world a way and are a different sect do. I get you.

Got it all Muslims are the same, all Jews are the same, all Blacks are the same. All small minded people are the same. I know what you think, Muslims in NY should be judged on what people who live half a world a way and are a different sect do. I get you.

So you deny Muhammed had a child bride who was six years of age?

So you deny that if the atheist of her tribe didn't drive her out because of her fathers religion she would have never married him OR that she was already suppose to marry a member of the terrible atheist clan of Banu Taym but they wouldn't let her because she was a Muslim. Sorry all atheists are the same in your world just like everyone is the same if they belong to some group.

Do you mean Aisha bint Abu Bakr? I think she was 9.

Btw... child marriages have actually taken place in various cultures. Judaism, and Islam being two prevalent ones but there are many others.

NO Dogs says all Muslims are the same and they should be today for things that happened in 1500 years ago in a different time because he isn't a bigot, just a stand up guy. Make sure you punish those in North America for what those in Afghanistan do to he says. That about right Dogs?

So you deny that if the atheist of her tribe didn't drive her out because of her fathers religion she would have never married him OR that she was already suppose to marry a member of the terrible atheist clan of Banu Taym but they wouldn't let her because she was a Muslim. Sorry all atheists are the same in your world just like everyone is the same if they belong to some group.

Is that a yes or a no?

:lol:

Anyways...we all know he did have a child bride. Now if some old f**k got anywhere near my kids...especially when they were that age...six years old...religious guru or not...I think I'd have fellows like Jack and such helping me hold the sick prick down while I went for my golf clubs for a wee tune-up before the police arrived to haul his ass to prison.

But this old pervert is a model to a billion or so people. What the hell??

Except that poll broke it down into burrows too.

So what? So you only want to count people who live in New York City that agree with your point of view? As if somebody who lives in the city, but not right at Ground Zero, doesn't count as a New Yorker. :rolleyes:

Pathetic. :rolleyes:

Is that a yes or a no?

Anyways...we all know he did have a child bride. Now if some old f**k got anywhere near my kids...especially when they were that age...six years old...religious guru or not...I think I'd have fellows like Jack and such helping me hold the sick prick down while I went for my golf clubs for a wee tune-up before the police arrived to haul his ass to prison.

But this old pervert is a model to a billion or so people. What the hell??

Was that a yes or no?

Anyways we all know that if she wasn't with Muhammad she would have married the terrible atheist she was arranged to marry and the same thing would have happened. All atheist are the same right? That is what you think right?

So what? So you only want to count people who live in New York City that agree with your point of view? As if somebody who lives in the city, but not right at Ground Zero, doesn't count as a New Yorker. :rolleyes:

Pathetic. :rolleyes:

Well they are the ones who LIVE next to it. You might forget that New York city has the same population as Quebec but I don't. The people who LIVE where the Mosque will be built are in favor of it. The people who live on Statin Island which is an hour away are against it.

Was that a yes or no?

Anyways we all know that if she wasn't with Muhammad she would have married the terrible atheist she was arranged to marry and the same thing would have happened. All atheist are the same right? That is what you think right?

So your support for Mr Muhammed's child molestation stems from what? Relativism again? Atheists support child sex? You're not making sense. Why support a cult/religion that has as its model a violent war-like child molester? Why give them even a moment of our time? Because there's a billion or so that think it's OK?

Edited by DogOnPorch

Well they are the ones who LIVE next to it.

It's not just their city. They don't have some exclusive right to Ground Zero. Everyone in the city has an equal say. As much as you dislike that fact. And I still haven't seen the statistics you're citing.

It's not just their city. They don't have some exclusive right to Ground Zero. Everyone in the city has an equal say. As much as you dislike that fact. And I still haven't seen the statistics you're citing.

Everyone in the city has an equal say

Wow that must be a nightmare!

In my city I dont have any say at all over whether or not a church or business can get a permit to build on a privately owned piece of property.

Remind me not to purchase land in NewYork if "everyone has a say" as to what I build on it, or who I lease it to.

Edited by dre

Guest TrueMetis

I would really like to know what this has to do with the matter at hand? What does Muhammed marrying at girl 1400 years ago have to do with Muslims building a mosque in 2010?

I would really like to know what this has to do with the matter at hand? What does Muhammed marrying at girl 1400 years ago have to do with Muslims building a mosque in 2010?

Just yesterday I was watching a video of an Imam in a mosque in England explaining that marrying a six year old is fine because that's how Muhammad did it, and the Prophet is their model.

-k

Just yesterday I was watching a video of an Imam in a mosque in England explaining that marrying a six year old is fine because that's how Muhammad did it, and the Prophet is their model.

-k

Well, I suppose we could say the Imam in question is not a revisionist. I give him an A in sticking to the fundamentals of the Islamic faith.

Well, I suppose we could say the Imam in question is not a revisionist. I give him an A in sticking to the fundamentals of the Islamic faith.

{sarcastic applause}

Excellent work,Mr.Imam....Excellent work!!!!

{more sarcastic applause}

Edited by Jack Weber

-k

Kimmy, if you want to make Jacko take notice, just tell him the Imam pals around with Andrew Breitbart. :rolleyes: Then he'll start to care!