Bush knew detainees were innocent

I'm sure this doesn't surprise anyone and as the article says, the US paid money ($5000) for anyone to turn in a terrorists. These innocent people were 13 and 14 years young and 90 years old! I still say all the Bush bunch should be in prison themselves down in Guantanamo! http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/100409/usa/us_attacks_guantanamo_politics_rights

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this doesn't surprise anyone and as the article says, the US paid money ($5000) for anyone to turn in a terrorists. These innocent people were 13 and 14 years young and 90 years old! I still say all the Bush bunch should be in prison themselves down in Guantanamo!

I am sure that Omar Khadr agrees with you. LOL! :)

I'm sure this doesn't surprise anyone and as the article says, the US paid money ($5000) for anyone to turn in a terrorists. These innocent people were 13 and 14 years young and 90 years old! I still say all the Bush bunch should be in prison themselves down in Guantanamo! http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/100409/usa/us_attacks_guantanamo_politics_rights

this is 2002, after all... just part of the drumbeat on the lead-up path to the Eyerak... to legitimize a so-called Bush 'war on terrorism', well... you just gots to have some of them there terrorist types @$5000 a pop! Aided and abetted by a lil ole Bush/Cheney/Rummy executive oversight... now, that's a wrap!

and yes, of course, Bush_Cheney2004, the one-quip trick pony guy, nails it... Omar Khadr was a part of this 2002 transfer of 700+ detainees to Guantanamo. Evidence? We don't need no stinking evidence!

I have made a personal choice to come forward and discuss the abuses that occurred because knowledge that I served in an Administration that tortured and abused those it detained at the facilities at Guantanamo Bay and elsewhere and indefinitely detained the innocent for political reasons has marked a low point in my professional career and I wish to make the record clear on what occurred. I am also extremely concerned that the Armed Forces of the United States, where I spent 31 years of my professional life, were deeply involved in these tragic mistakes. I am willing to testify in person regarding the content of this declaration, should that be necessary

Yeah, that thar Bushie knew plenty! For instance, he knew all about 9/11. In that the whole thing was a conspiracy! No kidding!!! He knew they were coming and he just let them. Of course the other conspiracy there was to have the buildings burn and blow up and collapse on purpose, all so he could attack Iraq after getting Afghanistan out of the way. HHAHAHA!

It's a good thing the nut jobs in the world don't believe everything they read.

Yeah, that thar Bushie knew plenty! For instance, he knew all about 9/11. In that the whole thing was a conspiracy! No kidding!!! He knew they were coming and he just let them. Of course the other conspiracy there was to have the buildings burn and blow up and collapse on purpose, all so he could attack Iraq after getting Afghanistan out of the way. HHAHAHA!

It's a good thing the nut jobs in the world don't believe everything they read.

Before 9/11, would you have believed that airplanes were going to fly into buidlings in the US? Probably not, why? Because the US is a super power in the military and yet they couldn't stop the attacks on their own soil? People within the government and the military HAD to know, some politicans were warned not to fly. I think today, more people in the world belive it was an inside job and if you don't believe then that's your choice, but we don't run down you for NOT believing.

Bush knew detainees were innocent

This is a very dishonest thread title. I'm sure that Bush and others knew that not all the detainees were terrorists. But I highly doubt that they knew exactly which ones, save for one or two here and there. Very dishonest thread title. Perhaps the most dishonest ever.

In fact, I'm sure that President Obama knows that some of the detainees that are currently in Guantanamo are innocent as well. But that doesn't mean he knows exactly which ones.

This thread gets a 10 out of 10 on a dishonesty/hyberbole level. Great work Topaz! :lol:

Before 9/11, would you have believed that airplanes were going to fly into buidlings in the US?

Yes....it happened before (Empire State Building)...and was planned for the US Capitol back in the 70's. The WTC was designed to withstand an impact from a Boeing 707.

Because the US is a super power in the military and yet they couldn't stop the attacks on their own soil? People within the government and the military HAD to know, some politicans were warned not to fly. I think today, more people in the world belive it was an inside job and if you don't believe then that's your choice, but we don't run down you for NOT believing.

Then why did military personnel die (i.e Pentagon)? I definitely laugh and cackle at "Believers".

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Guest American Woman

This is a very dishonest thread title. I'm sure that Bush and others knew that not all the detainees were terrorists. But I highly doubt that they knew exactly which ones, save for one or two here and there. Very dishonest thread title. Perhaps the most dishonest ever.

In fact, I'm sure that President Obama knows that some of the detainees that are currently in Guantanamo are innocent as well. But that doesn't mean he knows exactly which ones.

This thread gets a 10 out of 10 on a dishonesty/hyberbole level. Great work Topaz! :lol:

:blink: !!!!!!!!!!

Coming from the author of this thread, More Liberal Tolerance At University of Ottawa, that is just toooo ironic, hilarious, unbelievable, and moronic. Making it even more so, is your reply of Who cares? when it's pointed out to you that your title is incorrect.

I am sure that Omar Khadr agrees with you. LOL! :)

and yes, of course, Bush_Cheney2004, the one-quip trick pony guy, nails it... Omar Khadr was a part of this 2002 transfer of 700+ detainees to Guantanamo. Evidence? We don't need no stinking evidence!
It was good enough for CSIS and Maher Arar. LOL! :rolleyes:

it's always refreshing to see you attempt to one-quip it on the backs of Canadian references... your infatuation appears boundless! :lol: (with this latest revelation, you'll really need to dig deep in attempting to puff up that ever tainting Dubya "legacy" - hey?)

it's always refreshing to see you attempt to one-quip it on the backs of Canadian references... your infatuation appears boundless! :lol: (with this latest revelation, you'll really need to dig deep in attempting to puff up that ever tainting Dubya "legacy" - hey?)

If only it were...I can't come close to the number of American "references" made by you and others on a routine basis. So why do Canadian "references" irk you so?

As for one-liners and quips, some of us can get the job done without verbal diarrhea, nested three piles deep! LOL!!!!!!!

If only it were...I can't come close to the number of American "references" made by you and others on a routine basis. So why do Canadian "references" irk you so?

irk? me? Buddy, roll with your infatuation... clearly, your one-quip trick pony show is an ever present reminder that you simply can't discuss intelligently. Roll with your infatuation... roll with your abject failure!

As for one-liners and quips, some of us can get the job done without verbal diarrhea, nested three piles deep! LOL!!!!!!!

notwithstanding your apoplectic laughing fit, that deep nested verbal diarrhea is all yours buddy!

Waldo complaining about one-liners and quips has destroyed the forum hypocrisy meter! :lol: Destroyed beyond repair.

irk? me? Buddy, roll with your infatuation... clearly, your one-quip trick pony show is an ever present reminder that you simply can't discuss intelligently. Roll with your infatuation... roll with your abject failure!

Well, we all know how that worked out for you on global warming climate change. LOL!

notwithstanding your apoplectic laughing fit, that deep nested verbal diarrhea is all yours buddy!

You will always be chasing from behind, but that's why tickets are cheaper in the Peanut Gallery.

and now we have former Secretary of State Colin Powell backing the assertions made within the sworn declaration of Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson - oh my! But really... just fodder at this point. Who could imagine Bush/Cheney/Rummy sending innocent detainees to Guantanamo... for political expediency... as another means to garner support for the trumped up Iraq invasion and so-called "Bush war on terror". Nah - c'mon!

(Shady... run along now... there are questions waiting for you here)

Speaking of Gitmo, I thought Obama would have closed it down by now and saved all of these innocents from the bad old USA. It's been, what, over a year since his promise?

Topaz, i hate to break it to you, but the 9/11 conspiracy,(are you sitting down?) was itself a secret double conspiracy! The Bush haters were starting to commit suicide and such after Bush attacked Afghanistan and Iraq with unexpected success, so the Bush Admin cooked up this idea of a Bush conspiracy to give the leftwing something to sink their teeth into. It saved the MSM too. What a guy, that Bush.

Edited by sharkman

and now we have former Secretary of State Colin Powell backing the assertions made within the sworn declaration of Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson - oh my! But really... just fodder at this point. Who could imagine Bush/Cheney/Rummy sending innocent detainees to Guantanamo... for political expediency... as another means to garner support for the trumped up Iraq invasion and so-called "Bush war on terror". Nah - c'mon!
Well hell, we all know that he always tells the truth...especially in front of the UN!

wait... are you saying... no!!! That UN Powell dog&pony show displayed the best ole Dubya 'darn good intelligence' that the CIA could muster under false pretense. In any case, another refreshing moment to reflect upon you disparaging Colin Powell's continued redemption run... while you rely upon the fabricated foundations of the U.S. Eyerak invasion.

wait... are you saying... no!!! That UN Powell dog&pony show displayed the best ole Dubya 'darn good intelligence' that the CIA could muster under false pretense. In any case, another refreshing moment to reflect upon you disparaging Colin Powell's continued redemption run... while you rely upon the fabricated foundations of the U.S. Eyerak invasion.

That's OK with me....the projection of American power has never been particularly bashful or squeamish about such things. Canada remains the timid remora....because it has to.

As always, you are free to kiss any American ass, truthful or not, that helps your version of reality.

Well hell, we all know that he always tells the truth...especially in front of the UN!
That's OK with me....the projection of American power has never been particularly bashful or squeamish about such things. Canada remains the timid remora....because it has to.

As always, you are free to kiss any American ass, truthful or not, that helps your version of reality.

agreed, certainly, the trumped up projection of American 'might makes right' has never been particularly bashful or squeamish about hiding behind deception, fabrication and lies. Canada's unwillingness to (always) toe the yankee, self-serving reality line, is but a thorn in your described, truthful or not, American ass.

agreed, certainly, the trumped up projection of American 'might makes right' has never been particularly bashful or squeamish about hiding behind deception, fabrication and lies. Canada's unwillingness to (always) toe the yankee, self-serving reality line, is but a thorn in your described, truthful or not, American ass.

Go deep waldo....go deep...to find any such thorn. Canada sat squarely on the fence, refusing to join France and Germany....and we know why. Canadian ignorance about complicity in such matters is only exceeded by assumptions about what the Americans are doing based on watching their media.